For 8 years the right has been called racist.

In cc's world every problem is caused by a racist rightwinger and his solution is to whine endlessly about it on the internet.

It's really gonna fuck him up when the Democrat mantra focuses on Hillary's vagina rather that the color of his skin.

I don't think Republicans will go after Hillary because she is a woman. I think they will go after her because they are a bunch of assholes and would rather conduct false investigations than work with a President to get things done

Hillary has defined us as her enemy. Her goals are not our goals. Her goals are NOT in our interests, at best.

More likely her goals are to attack US or our interests.

Republicans are her enemy. She has 25 years worth of fruitless Republican "investigations" to support the claim

It was Donny FeelnGrope who brought up POWs to attack McCain

Gold Star Families have freedom of speech to criticize a candidate for President who wants to restrict their rights as citizens even though they have given a child in defense of our country

YOu are an asshole.

McCain deserved to be slapped down. He was being an asshole.

ONly an asshole would take an counter insult and pretend that it means anything more than that.

Of course the Khan's had a right to speech, to publicly attack Donald Trump. No one has said otherwise. That was just you being dishonest.

BUT, in doing so, they choose to open themselves up to counter attack. THEY choose to step down off the pedestal of Gold Star Family.

You suck dick <fun when we get personal isn't it?>

Except my insult was based on the truth, while your's is just you being more of an ass.

If Trump disagreed with McCain attacking his supporters, the ADULT response would be to defend your base and attack what McCain said. The childlike response would be to attack POWs as losers

Adult? Coming from the leftwinger spouting "Donny FeelnGrop"?

Your massive hypocrisy invalidates your point.

AND regardless, you and your side haven't been complaining about his maturity, you have been FUCKING LYING, to claim that he was seriously attacking ALL POWs.

Khan had a right to point out that Trumps ban on Muslims would have kept his family out of the country. Also to point out that Trumps surveillance of Muslims would treat the family of a war hero as terrorist suspects.
If Trump thought otherwise, he should have said so

Sure, he had that right. And he had the right to be very harsh and derogatory in his attack, which he was.

What he did NOT have a right to, was to expect that Trump would let his attack go unanswered.

And here, to keep it real, is Trump's "vicious" attack that has you libs so DEEPLY OFFENDED.

"I saw him. He was, you know, very emotional and probably looked like a nice guy to me. His wife—if you look at this wife, she was standing there, she had nothing to say, she probably… maybe she wasn’t allowed to have anything to say? You tell me. But plenty of people have written that. She was extremely quiet and looked like she had nothing to say.”

Wow. What a monster. He called his enemy a nice guy.
My insult was based on the truth

You do suck Trump dick. The evidence is lol over the board

SUre. And you are SOOOOO upset that TRump was "not adult",

While calling him Donny FeelnGrop".

We see how credible your words are.

Calling names?
Crooked Hillary, Lying Ted, Little Marco.....

And I'm not even running for President

the whole "states' rights" thing is a scam that they think would allow them to have jim crow laws again.

State's rights is not about ignoring the constitution, which would have to occur to re-instate Jim Crow Laws. The only way that would happen is if we get another Plessey type SC judgement that overtsteps the courts power, and ignores the 14th amendment.

State's rights is about letting the States manage things that are 1) Not Explicitly given to the Feds and 2) Explicitly protected as a right of the people by the Federal Constitution and incorporated onto the States as well.

Well, Reagan did give a tacit call out to racists when he introduced the term at the Neshoba County fair here in Miss kicking off his 1980 primary run. However, to me, you can make an argument that there is a necessity to have natl regulation of commerce (including healthcare and educational standards) but leave the social issue stuff up to the states. And, we can block grant stuff like fed aid to medical indigents and even special education (assuming we want to fund that nationally).

As for Jim Crow Laws, just enforcing the 14th prevents that from ever arising. And, yes the current Supreme Court is not enforcing the equal protection clause with states opting to make it harder for blacks and the poor to vote.

This one?! LOL!!

Sure. REagan gave a speech in a place where several miles away, a long time ago, something racist happened.

And this is presented as "Evidence" of GOP racism...

If you are forced to use such weak "evidence" it is time to admit that you are wrong.

Reagan did not call out to racists.
actually lee Atwater said at the time he was going to run the southern strategy and he intentionally dog-whistled to racists. no, Reagan wasn't a racist.... but he set out to appeal to them. it seems silly at best, dishonest at worst, to deny the implication of where that campaign was kicked off.
Since his campaign was kicked off via a taped message recorded in New York, why is that significant?

Because it is important that they make up shit to attack Republicans with. The Truth is a big problem for them.

You get called racist because of all the racist shit you say !

5 min in this place is all you need to get a good dose of deplorables.
FAIL

"This place" didn't block Obama. Congress did, and not very well at that.

They blocked Obama and vowed to do so before he was sworn in. Why do you think they did that? And why is your conclusion of why they did it better than someone elses who concludes they did it because he's black?

Your opinion means more than everyone elses?
Because he was a radical leftist.

Class dismissed

I said BEFORE HE TOOK OFFICE they vowed to do everything they can to make his a 1 term president. You say it was not because of his race. Prove it.

You cant. Class dismissed

YOu are the one making the claim, thus it is on you to prove it, dumb ass.

the dog whistle was more about State's needed less of the DOJ telling them how to run elections. (and education and Medicaid and all that block grant stuff). It was a clear signal that guy's like Ed Meese would be vetting Judges, and O'Connor (who had a history of election law), Scalia and Bork were the first team.

Whether one thinks the fed govt should be involved in elections when the constitution reserves that power for the states is up to individuals, but that was the message and Reagan delivered.

the mechanics of elections are are the province of the state. but those mechanics have to exist within the federal constutional guarantees of equal protection.

Yes, and O'Connor's explanation of her view of equal protection in Bush v. Gore is a nightmare. LOL W was going to win even if the feds had stayed the hell out of it, as they should have done.

bush v gore is an irrelevancy... it's such a tortured, decision that the justices said it has no value as precedent in any other case.
A sad footnote on her legacy. Equal Protection is afforded to maj minority counties despite the min counties using less accurate polling mechanisms because of less funding that more affluent maj white counties.

But the basis of Reagan's southern strategy was telling WHITE southerners (and that's who is at the Neshoba County fair) that the feds were going to go away.

I believe in state's rights; I believe in people doing as much as they can for themselves at the community level and at the private level. And I believe that we've distorted the balance of our government today by giving powers that were never intended in the constitution to that federal establishment. And if I do get the job I'm looking for, I'm going to devote myself to trying to reorder those priorities and to restore to the states and local communities those functions which properly belong there.

I would argue that is NOT racist.

I don't believe Reagan was a racist. But I absolutely believe he used racists to advance his agenda. In case you haven't noticed, I am very Hamiltonian in my view of government. I think states' rights is subterfuge for "let us make black people go to separate schools and humiliate gays".
...n.

And one of the reasons you believe it is that he launched his campaign from a place where civil rights workers were murdered.

Except he didn't. THat was miles away.

YOu are an asshole.

ONly an asshole would take an counter insult and pretend that it means anything more than that.

Of course the Khan's had a right to speech, to publicly attack Donald Trump. No one has said otherwise. That was just you being dishonest.

BUT, in doing so, they choose to open themselves up to counter attack. THEY choose to step down off the pedestal of Gold Star Family.

Except my insult was based on the truth, while your's is just you being more of an ass.

If Trump disagreed with McCain attacking his supporters, the ADULT response would be to defend your base and attack what McCain said. The childlike response would be to attack POWs as losers

AND regardless, you and your side haven't been complaining about his maturity, you have been FUCKING LYING, to claim that he was seriously attacking ALL POWs.

Khan had a right to point out that Trumps ban on Muslims would have kept his family out of the country. Also to point out that Trumps surveillance of Muslims would treat the family of a war hero as terrorist suspects.

Sure, he had that right. And he had the right to be very harsh and derogatory in his attack, which he was.

What he did NOT have a right to, was to expect that Trump would let his attack go unanswered.

And here, to keep it real, is Trump's "vicious" attack that has you libs so DEEPLY OFFENDED.

"I saw him. He was, you know, very emotional and probably looked like a nice guy to me. His wife—if you look at this wife, she was standing there, she had nothing to say, she probably… maybe she wasn’t allowed to have anything to say? You tell me. But plenty of people have written that. She was extremely quiet and looked like she had nothing to say.”

Calling names?

He holds you to a higher standard because you're a member of the prestigious USMB. Har har har

In cc's world every problem is caused by a racist rightwinger and his solution is to whine endlessly about it on the internet.

It's really gonna fuck him up when the Democrat mantra focuses on Hillary's vagina rather that the color of his skin.

I don't think Republicans will go after Hillary because she is a woman. I think they will go after her because they are a bunch of assholes and would rather conduct false investigations than work with a President to get things done

Hillary has defined us as her enemy. Her goals are not our goals. Her goals are NOT in our interests, at best.

More likely her goals are to attack US or our interests.

Republicans are her enemy. She has 25 years worth of fruitless Republican "investigations" to support the claim

Not "Republicans" in Congress, but she has defined the American People, American citizens, over a Third of the nation, as her enemy.

As she has defined US as the bad guys, as the problem to her supporters, her agenda will be to attack and undermine our interests.

So, of course our representatives should fight her. She is out to get US.

YOu are an asshole.

Calling names?

Except that I am not the one supposedly so offended by lack of Adult behavior, you are.

Your actions are the ones that are not jiving with your stated concerns. You are the lying hypocrite here.

Calling names?

He holds you to a higher standard because you're a member of the prestigious USMB. Har har har

I was pointing out his hypocrisy. Try to be less stupid.

Calling names?

USMB does hold such high standards of decorum. Donny FeelnGroper would be banned within a week

Thanks for clearing this up, poor Donald was defamed by the MSM: See,

Donald Trump doubles down on calling Mexicans 'rapists' - CNN Video

Ooops

yes, how dare anyone quote him and factcheck him.

damn, trumpsers are such dolts. they prove every day why Donald only wins the uneducated angry white male demographic.

more lies.

trumpsters are as sociopathic as their orange bigoted misogynist fascist.

amazing what you'll say to advance white male supremacy.

Having to hate someone to disagree with them says more about you, and your insecurities than whatever you accuse them of.

Marty, you've devolved into posting word salad.

His point was concise and clear as a bell. And right on.

If you were unable to understand his point, it is because of some defense mechanism your mind has to protect yourself from the Truth.

I've been saying this for a long time.
Any criticism of Obama, the left screams "racism".

Prepare now to be called a woman-hating misogynist each and every time you are critical of president Hillary.

You get called racist because of all the racist shit you say !

5 min in this place is all you need to get a good dose of deplorables.
FAIL

"This place" didn't block Obama. Congress did, and not very well at that.

They blocked Obama and vowed to do so before he was sworn in. Why do you think they did that? And why is your conclusion of why they did it better than someone elses who concludes they did it because he's black?

The Republicabs stood opposed to the liberal ideological view of how they wanted to shape America and the use of government to establish that, such as Obamacare. Democrats and the media used race as a means to accuse those who spoke up against those political views and efforts to encorporate a bigger form of government control through efforts such as Obamacare. The concept on the use of race hasn't really changed for Democrats, and it's always associated with some liberal issue they want to see passed, or when they are unable to make a convincing debate on an issue ... then it becames an issue of racism over the opponent's view they don't happen to approve of. They believe that by doing so they are more certain to get their way.

Wonderfully stated.

Class dismissed

I said BEFORE HE TOOK OFFICE they vowed to do everything they can to make his a 1 term president. You say it was not because of his race. Prove it.

You don't prove a negative. PROVE that their opposition was race based. Fail and class really is dismissed. Here's a clue to start you out. They opposed Bubba and Jimmeh, neither of which was black.

Liberal Democrats love an opportunity to play the victim when they can't get Republicans (surprisingly) on board to support liberal ideas. They opposed Obama on a government healthcare system, they opposed even more gun regulations, opposed more spending on the same stimulus ideas that failed in doing much to boost our economy, stood against more spending on ongoing federal unemployment extensions (even after the stimulus) as opposed to actual jobs like the keystone pipeline, stood against the closing of Guantanamo Bay, opposed Obama's efforts to give terrorists rights of an attorney in CIVILIAN court over a military tribunal, criticized the president for butting in his opinion over Syria with his red-line threat before changing his mind, questioning his administration over a video protest when Benghazi was under a terror attack, felt Obama was being unfairly criticized when Republicans pushed an investigation into what actually happened in Benghazi (why an administration found it quicker to conclude blame was on a protest rather than an admitted terrorist attack), criticized his use of executive orders to set policies such as immigration,
... but let's make the claim that all this was done because he was black.

Do you see how when you look at each of the "issues" point by point, how the issue of race begins to crumble? Yet if you were to have those like Jillian, Closed Caption, and Rightwinger, discuss each "issue" in and of itself, and what the republicans had opposed with each of these liberal policies above, they can't help but make it about race when faced with an opposing view that just doesn't agree with theirs.

In fact, I would find it easier to take each issue point by point than they would in providing proof those efforts were was because he was black. Simply watch how each of them respond.
Yelling "racist" is the easy way out when you don't have a strong position on an issue. Unfortunately for liberals, however, it has been so ridiculously overused that it no longer has any power to end an argument. Of course there will always be racists around, in every portion of the political spectrum. Heck, there are racists in the BLM movement. If you look at the liberal prescriptions for "supporting" minorities, you'll find racism in the form of contempt, the underlying assumption that minorities are incapable of succeeding without white liberals helping them.

I'm afraid that you are wrong.

Here, in a controlled environment it might not end the argument, but it can certainly bog it down, and bury ANY relevance or truth under bullshit and bile.

Out in the real world, the Liberal media still can generally use such as an excuse to NOT report something someone says, and they get away with it because of A. their dominance in the field, and B. the shifting demographics.

I've been saying this for a long time.
Any criticism of Obama, the left screams "racism".

Prepare now to be called a woman-hating misogynist each and every time you are critical of president Hillary.

"afraid of a strong woman".

I imagine that one will be making a comeback. Fucking assholes.

Class dismissed

You don't prove a negative. PROVE that their opposition was race based. Fail and class really is dismissed. Here's a clue to start you out. They opposed Bubba and Jimmeh, neither of which was black.

You want me to prove racism? Oh ok....All you have to do is tell me what are the indications that something is 100% without a doubt racist.

When you fail class is dismissed because you asked me to provide proof for something you cannot explain how it can be proved

Easy, show how similar whites were treated differently. Obviously you can't. Bubba, Rubber Band Face, John Fing Kerry, Al the lunatic Gore, they weren't treated differently.

It's ironic how you people keep crying racism and the first ones to focus on skin color are ... you ...

epic-smiley-so-much-win.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
yes, how dare anyone quote him and factcheck him.

damn, trumpsers are such dolts. they prove every day why Donald only wins the uneducated angry white male demographic.

more lies.

Having to hate someone to disagree with them says more about you, and your insecurities than whatever you accuse them of.

If you were unable to understand his point, it is because of some defense mechanism your mind has to protect yourself from the Truth.

A defense mechanism, how Freudian of you. Have you ever studied psychology, or do you use phrases - echo words and ideas of others - to impress yourself? My use of the phrase word salad was not intended to be a medical diagnosis, noting something simply nonsensical, and that is what it was.

To my point, I have had disagreements with my wife of 42 years many times over the decades, but don't hate her, in fact I respect her and enjoy having someone to check my opinions, emotions and actions.

Of course I draw the line with fools, but don't hate them. I don't respect their opinions, but have some pity for those whose opinions are built on a weak foundation, one of ignorance.

Last edited:

What will really fuck him up, is if he ever gets his way, (ie the One Party State that RW is always gloating about) and things get worse and worse instead of better and better.

Now if Hillary is elected that meme will change to sexist.
Liberals just can't fathom that people vehemently disagree with their positions. Their tunnel vision blinds them completely to the fact that their train of thought is but one narrow view of the world.
Don't worry, you guys will still be racist.

more lies.

A defense mechanism, how Freudian of you. Have you ever studied psychology, or do you use phrases - echo words and ideas of others - to impress yourself? My use of the phrase word salad was not intended to be a medical diagnosis, simply something nonsensical, and that is what it was.

To my point, I have had disagreements with my wife of 42 years many times over the decades, but don't hate her, in fact I respect her and enjoy having someone to check my opinions, emotions and actions.

I have studied in a formal setting, as part of management and as part of medical training, Communications, and I have studied, informally as a personal interest the way that people think and brains work.tr

Marty's statement was very simple and made a very clear point.

If you were really unable to see it, it was because some part of your mind did not WANT to see it.

YOU have had disagreements with your wife and don't hate her? That's good. It shows a good level of intellectual and emotional maturity and even confidence.

Jillian, with your universal condemnation of her fellow Americans who support Trump as "sociopathic ... bigoted misogynist fascist....white male supremacy" has demonstrated that she is UNABLE to do that.

That is Bad.

That shows a LOW level of intellectual and emotional maturity and even confidence.

That was marty's point.

I would be interested to see how you would disagree with that.

Forum List

Back