Football Field-Sized Asteroid Could Strike Earth in September

Are you ten years old or something ?? Good grief.
Dont be a sissy and dodge my question.

Are you willing to gamble with your soul? Apparently you are. You may have picked the wrong religion. Do you consider that? Yes or no?

Are you ten years old or something ?? Good grief.
Dont be a sissy and dodge my question.

Are you willing to gamble with your soul? Apparently you are. You may have picked the wrong religion. Do you consider that? Yes or no?
What are you blabbering about ? I'm a Christian is that a problem for you ?? My soul is in good hands is yours ?? Do you fear that rock ?? I don't....

0617e892-3cd8-4c73-892d-2fc4884ffa27.jpg

According to Fox News, the object is 164 feet wide. More than likely, the asteroid will sail past the Earth at a distance of 4.2 million miles. But if a collision does happen, scientists believe it will occur Sept. 9.

The prediction came from the European Space Agency, which has asteroid 2006QV89 on its top 10 list of objects that are at risk of slamming into the Earth.

I don’t see any dire warning of impending doom. I sure hope it doesn’t come down anywhere near Vegas – buy maybe somewhere west of here wouldn’t be all that bad.

More
@ Football Field-Sized Asteroid Could Strike Earth in September
Just in time for football season

According to Fox News, the object is 164 feet wide. More than likely, the asteroid will sail past the Earth at a distance of 4.2 million miles. But if a collision does happen, scientists believe it will occur Sept. 9.

The prediction came from the European Space Agency, which has asteroid 2006QV89 on its top 10 list of objects that are at risk of slamming into the Earth.

I don’t see any dire warning of impending doom. I sure hope it doesn’t come down anywhere near Vegas – buy maybe somewhere west of here wouldn’t be all that bad.

More

164 feet wide....

If it landed in the middle of NYC it would take out most of the city.

Jo
How about if it landed on the US capital building ? I've been praying for this asteroid for over 50 years

You know if congress were in full session I’d like to see it hit DC too.

I'm a Christian is that a problem for you ?? My soul is in good hands is yours ??
Still dodging.

So you would gamble with your soul? Look, if you are too big a sissy to answer your own question, just say so. No need for the prancing and dancing.

I hope it hits Pelosi's house....
LOL

2.5 miles in diameter leveled/incinerated and a hole where her house was that is 100-200 feet deep and about 1,500 feet in diameter or bigger.. The dust cloud would cause the start of the next glacial cycle. San Diego would be ashes and the resulting tsunami would hit all over the world.

If your good with losing about 50 million people in the region, it will definitely change the ocean front property as the faults in that region will move significantly.

The dust cloud would cause the start of the next glacial cycle.

Meh.

Impact: Earth!

I'm a Christian is that a problem for you ?? My soul is in good hands is yours ??
Still dodging.

So you would gamble with your soul? Look, if you are too big a sissy to answer your own question, just say so. No need for the prancing and dancing.

Good grief.
Still dodging.

Here, I will answer for you, ya sissy:

You dont think you are gambling with your soul. You think you possess the one, absolute truth. 'Cause you say so. And that's what you have. And you know it is embarrassing to admit that, because you will sound like a child.

So, instead, we get the little peacock pageant...strutting and preening...

Still dodging.

Good grief.
Still dodging.

Here, I will answer for you, ya sissy:

You dont think you are gambling with your soul. You think you possess the one, absolute truth. 'Cause you say so. And that's what you have. And you know it is embarrassing to admit that, because you will sound like a child.

So, instead, we get the little peacock pageant...strutting and preening...
Are you gambling in life while that rock heads this way ???? It's all good if your are, and don't worry about my soul, and I won't worry about yours ok.

Now, trying to insight trouble by trolling and name calling outside of speaking to the topic at hand is against the rules. You do know that right ??

What is reassuring at least for (99942) Apophis discovered in 2004 is that at the beginning of his discovery he had a great chance that strikes us in 2036 but now it's only 2006, NASA has estimated the probability of collision between this asteroid and the Earth over the next 100 years at approximately 1/45 000, the least unlikely collision date being in 2036, also around April 13
In October 2009, NASA issued a press release in which it states that after refining its calculations, it no longer assesses this probability at around 1: 250,000.

More
we need to learn how to capture and mine them.

Forum List

Back