Football Coach Fired Over Anti-Obama Song?

not racist... but definitely politically biased... he showed poor judgment in broadcasting it via email... (how many times have we seen that before...?)

if he'd played it for a class of his students or a team of his football players, then, yeah, I'd say that was totally inappropriate, and he deserved to be suspended for some period of time...

but there's no indication that he did that...

and he definitely did nothing to deserve to be fired...

eta... just another over-zealous yayhoo who got hisself burned while mindlessly playing with the fires of political correctness...

Last edited:
not racist... but definitely politically biased... he showed poor judgment in broadcasting it via email... (how many times have we seen that before...?)

if he'd played it for a class of his students or a team of his football players, then, yeah, I'd say that was totally inappropriate, and he deserved to be suspended for some period of time...

So if he did this on his own and not on school grounds should he have been fired?

So if he did this on his own and not on school grounds should he have been fired?

According to the article, it was sent from a personal email account, there is no connection to the school. He should not have been fired.... but the left are so fucking intolerant of anyone who dares think outside their damned borg-like process.

did you even bother to read the post you answered...?!

geez... sometimes I worry about the mental acuity of the folks on my side of an issue...

not racist... But definitely politically biased... He showed poor judgment in broadcasting it via email... (how many times have we seen that before...?)

if he'd played it for a class of his students or a team of his football players, then, yeah, i'd say that was totally inappropriate, and he deserved to be suspended for some period of time...

But there's no indication that he did that...

And he definitely did nothing to deserve to be fired...

so if he did this on his own and not on school grounds should he have been fired?

Geez... Sometimes i worry about the mental acuity of the folks on my side of an issue...
fuck why bother reading one gawd damn post every fucking one looks the fucking same too me

According to the article, it was sent from a personal email account, there is no connection to the school. He should not have been fired.... but the left are so fucking intolerant of anyone who dares think outside their damned borg-like process.

THANK YOU.:clap2:

Racist song? You be the judge

When You're Holding a Hammer (Everything Looks Like a Nail) - YouTube

However, Glover told One News Now there were absolutely no racial overtones or insults in the song. Read more...
Football Coach Fired Over Anti-Obama Song? - Archive - Fox Nation

No chance there is more to this story...

None...nada...zilch... The guy just got blindsided... Hit by lightning...

Ya think...maybe this asshat had priors? NAAAAWWWW... No way..It's them EBUL LIBRULS!!!

You people are pathetic whiners.

This looks like it was sung on school grounds I wounder if this teacher lost his job?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ettl3zfLWus]Kids Obama Song - YouTube[/ame]

so if he did this on his own and not on school grounds should he have been fired?

Geez... Sometimes i worry about the mental acuity of the folks on my side of an issue...
fuck why bother reading one gawd damn post every fucking one looks the fucking same too me

lol...

btw, I have a fuck of a case of dyslexia, ADD, and Asburgers, too... :lol:

Last edited:
This is beyond lame. Where is the ACLU on this? I don't believe a public employer has the right to fire an employee for their political views.

Or this teacher
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO3NBqT3LBc]School Children Taught to Praise Obama - YouTube[/ame]

However, Glover told One News Now there were absolutely no racial overtones or insults in the song. Read more...

Ya think...maybe this asshat had priors? NAAAAWWWW... No way..It's them EBUL LIBRULS!!!

I don't know but it's odd that he wrote an anti obama song and was fired.

Liberals are very intolerant, we all know this ... but you shouldn't be so blatant about it.
You are making it hard for your team.

I don't know but it's odd that he wrote an anti obama song and was fired.

I don't know if you are in agreement that there has to be more to this than just the song...but I'll take it that even to you it does seem a bit strange.

Liberals are very intolerant, we all know this ... but you shouldn't be so blatant about it.
You are making it hard for your team.

I don't have a "team". I don't think about "liberals" one way or another. What does political party have to do with the REAL reason this asshole got fired?

Let me put it this way... In a right to work state there is no reason needed to fire someone or quit a job. If indeed he got fired just for this stupid song then he is better off not working for that school district.

Forum List

Back