Foodies should love OBamacare

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
Foodies should love OBamacare. Most restaurants employ less than 50 people. Chains on the other hand employ many more than 50. Places chains at a competitive disadvantage to restaurants.

You just love picking winners and losers, heh? Good job! Let me know how that feels when you're on the "disadvantaged" end of it. Turd.

And what stops chains from decreasing employment to make the cut? Nothing. But who cares, right! It looks awesome to say such ignorant piss ant, fucktardery on a messageboard.

I hope the chains with the annoying commercials get crushed. McDonalds and Dairy Queen right now. DQ's "thats a whole lot of food for 5 bucks" ad on ESPN is driving me insane. Hope they go bankrupt!

Foodies should love OBamacare. Most restaurants employ less than 50 people. Chains on the other hand employ many more than 50. Places chains at a competitive disadvantage to restaurants.

places poorer customers at a disadvantage too.....they can't afford the higher prices....won't eat out as often...

less people eating out = less business = less jobs

gotta love that BOcare....:rolleyes:

Just more little dictators cheering for the government hammer being dropped on competition, jobs, revenue, etc...

I hope the chains with the annoying commercials get crushed. McDonalds and Dairy Queen right now. DQ's "thats a whole lot of food for 5 bucks" ad on ESPN is driving me insane. Hope they go bankrupt!

Olive Garden is another one that the world would be better off without.

Most chain stores are franchise operations and the people that own more than one store will simply reorganize to get under the limit. Very little will change except full time employees will be reduced to part time and have to hold multiple jobs to survive. Maobama care hurts people, but that's OK, it's part of the commie ideology. Another fine example of the commies generating the exact opposite of their stated intent.

So you're finally admitting that Obammycare is bad for businesses.

About time you woke up little sheep.

And what stops chains from decreasing employment to make the cut? Nothing. But who cares, right! It looks awesome to say such ignorant piss ant, fucktardery on a messageboard.

They won't have to reduce employees, they'll just make them part time workers.

Forum List

Back