Food Stamp Recipients Outnumber Populations of 24 States Combined

Would you feel better, personally, if all those recipients simply did without?

I'd personally feel better if they were all able to work and didn't need food stamps, however this administration seems hell bent on keeping them on stamps.

No it doesn't, you filthy god damn liar.

Wow, concise, and so fact filled, just what I have come to expect from someone with your mentality.

The programs, the policies of this administration and of past administrations, encourage high food stamp participation. They have done nothing to curb it, maybe you can enlighten me on what programs have been instituted by this administration to turn the tide.

From 2001 to 2008, millions of jobs were moved to China. Worse, the Republican base hates education, thinking it's for snobs. It's why so many get food stamps. Obama wants them fed, Republicans couldn't care less if their own base starves.

Again rdean, you are misinformed. 63% of those making under $30,000 a year voted for Obama.

It seems you are the one that hates education and wants to spread misinformation. Our education system is failing, people want to change it and democrats seem to think just doing the same thing over again and again will improve education, it doesn't.

In the 90's jobs started moving to other countries, it was promoted by the President and Congress. Both parties have sold us out, yet you keep playing dumb, either that or you are really dumb.

Do you blame them?

Who wants to pay for a massive regulatory welfare/warfare state?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Lots of blame to go around, government, unions, employers and employees. Not a blanket answer, but for people like rdean, to blame because he is ignorant is just plain stupid.

I'd personally feel better if they were all able to work and didn't need food stamps, however this administration seems hell bent on keeping them on stamps.

Wow, concise, and so fact filled, just what I have come to expect from someone with your mentality.

The programs, the policies of this administration and of past administrations, encourage high food stamp participation. They have done nothing to curb it, maybe you can enlighten me on what programs have been instituted by this administration to turn the tide.

Why would they?

The PARASITES *****VOTE******early and often and presently they constitute a clear majority and will remain so until our economic system collapses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So? The number of people with diagnosed mental problems exceeds the population of Wyoming too. So what?

I can't help but wonder what mental gymnastics one has to go through to be surprised that the number of food stamps recipients goes up during hard economic times.

Gee...who'da thunk it? :rolleyes:

obama's economy and war on business sucks donut?

Business' war on the middle class sucks, doesn't it?

[

What kind of programs to reduce food stamp use would you like to see?

What is utterly hilarious is that the guys who think that busting unions, shipping jobs overseas, making it possible to fire an employee for what they put on their facebook page, and all the other indignities imposed on working people are sooo upset there are so many people on Food Stamps.

Frankly, I don't like the fact we have so many folks on foodstamps, but the solution I would like to see is for everyone to have a job.

And if the private sector won't provide them, we raise taxes like FDR did and have the government provide them.

Is that a fact. What seems rather interesting is that your messiah claimed the economy was coming back and his side kick, foot in mouth, said his boss created over 5,000,000 jobs, so who is the filthy liar here bud, more people today are waiting for that hope for spare change bull shit? Looks like they will get what they voted for.

Exclusive: Food Stamp Recipients Outnumber Populations of 24 States Combined​

by Wynton Hall
23 Nov 2012

An analysis by Breitbart News has found that the number of individuals on food stamps now exceeds the combined populations of 24 states and the District of Columbia.

In November, the U.S. Department of Agriculture reported that a record 47,102,780 individuals receive food stamps.

According to US. Census Bureau data, that figure exceeds the combined populations of: Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.

Since January 2009, the number of individuals on food stamps has skyrocketed from 31.9 million to the current record high 47.1 million. By comparison, in 1969 just 2.8 million Americans received food stamps.

Last year, the food stamp program (officially known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program or SNAP) cost taxpayers $72 billion, more than double the $30 billion spent four years ago.

[excerpt]

Read more:
Exclusive: Food Stamp Recipients Outnumber Populations of 24 States Combined

Oh yea, that makes sense. Do you have any more "Dew Wacky"? I want to try some.

by Wynton Hall
23 Nov 2012

An analysis by Breitbart News has found that the number of individuals on food stamps now exceeds the combined populations of 24 states and the District of Columbia.

In November, the U.S. Department of Agriculture reported that a record 47,102,780 individuals receive food stamps.

According to US. Census Bureau data, that figure exceeds the combined populations of: Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.

Since January 2009, the number of individuals on food stamps has skyrocketed from 31.9 million to the current record high 47.1 million. By comparison, in 1969 just 2.8 million Americans received food stamps.

Last year, the food stamp program (officially known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program or SNAP) cost taxpayers $72 billion, more than double the $30 billion spent four years ago.

[excerpt]

Read more:

Oh no..This is a LIE. If we believe the Obama admin, everything is just fine.

So? The number of people with diagnosed mental problems exceeds the population of Wyoming too. So what?

I can't help but wonder what mental gymnastics one has to go through to be surprised that the number of food stamps recipients goes up during hard economic times.

On who's watch?

by Wynton Hall
23 Nov 2012

[excerpt]

Read more:

Just the ones gaming the system. Including the thousands of federal and state bureaucrats that get paid gobs of money to administer the programs.

From 2001 to 2008, millions of jobs were moved to China. Worse, the Republican base hates education, thinking it's for snobs. It's why so many get food stamps. Obama wants them fed, Republicans couldn't care less if their own base starves.

Millions? Prove it.

The darker America gets, the more it becomes a welfare state. But since it would be "racist" to point that out, we'll just keep trucking in that direction.

You sound unhappy, coward, so why not just leave?

Millions? Prove it.

You're joking, right?

2.4 million jobs lost due to China from 2001-2008

10 States Losing the Most Jobs to China | Fox Business

Unfair China Trade Costs Local Jobs | Economic Policy Institute

Oh yes it does. What the fuck do you think Obama care does? The goal is to have the federal government as many people getting their care through the exchanges as possible. Dependency on government.
Obama wants to increase the numbers on public assistance.
It's quite simple. The more people on some sort of government program, the more democrat voters.
This past election proves this. People saw a threat to free shit, so they voted for the party of free shit.
A part that raises taxes, takes over 1/6th of the US economy, creates roadblocks to business and job growth has zero interest in prosperity.

Gov dependency is being pushed hard. Obama wants you to get a check; not a job.

[

What kind of programs to reduce food stamp use would you like to see?

What is utterly hilarious is that the guys who think that busting unions, shipping jobs overseas, making it possible to fire an employee for what they put on their facebook page, and all the other indignities imposed on working people are sooo upset there are so many people on Food Stamps.

Frankly, I don't like the fact we have so many folks on foodstamps, but the solution I would like to see is for everyone to have a job.

And if the private sector won't provide them, we raise taxes like FDR did and have the government provide them.

:clap2:

72166_3923863411578_1457606334_n.jpg

Forum List

Back