Follow this linked thread for the current Israeli Conflict

Beit Hanoun is a city on the northeast edge of the Gaza Strip. According to the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics, the town had a population of 32,187 in mid-2006. It is administered by the Hamas administration.

I'd not warn them, just kill them all.

I admire the IDF for not unnecessarily slaughtering thousands of innocent Palestinians. But I have no problem with them driving the Palestinians from the Gaza Strip and leveling it so Hamas cannot use it again to attack Israel.

I admire the IDF for not unnecessarily slaughtering thousands of innocent Palestinians. But I have no problem with them driving the Palestinians from the Gaza Strip and leveling it so Hamas cannot use it again to attack Israel.
1696767431588.png

How hard is it to tell the civilians that Israel will be targeting those rocket launchers and get away from them? How hard is it to not force or encourage women, children, old people to be close to the rocket launchers? How hard is it not to put a rocket launcher next to a school?

Until you address that nothing else you say really matters.

When I think about the Palestine/Israel conflict it always reminds me of the Malcolm X quote

“If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”

The territory formerly known as the Gaza strip will soon cease to exist.

And if Lebanon and the Golan heights want to be "formerly known as...." they need to do an internal audit and beat down their own militant factions.
Israel Defense Forces do not play. They are justified in scraping them out and dumping them into the sea.

Where I understand that Israel is a pain in the _______. And at times is not right in the way they do things. The attacks against unarmed civilian women and children on such a massive scale cannot be condoned. As such there has been a two state solution in place and things have been peaceful for a long time.
Hamas has just undone the entire Palestinian state with their attacks. Israel has better equipment and training no matter what Iran has supplied them with.

There's over 2 million people in Gaza with almost every single one being an extremist. That's a LOT of fighters that have been on standby just waiting for something like this to pop off. Even if only 5% decide to fight that's still over 100k jihadi militants.

Thank God they have Bibi in power. Imagine an Israel with a woke PM.

They'd be fucked a lot worse.

The territory formerly known as the Gaza strip will soon cease to exist.

And if Lebanon and the Golan heights want to be "formerly known as...." they need to do an internal audit and beat down their own militant factions.
Israel Defense Forces do not play. They are justified in scraping them out and dumping them into the sea.

Where I understand that Israel is a pain in the _______. And at times is not right in the way they do things. The attacks against unarmed civilian women and children on such a massive scale cannot be condoned. As such there has been a two state solution in place and things have been peaceful for a long time.
Hamas has just undone the entire Palestinian state with their attacks. Israel has better equipment and training no matter what Iran has supplied them with.
Are you suggesting millions of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip be mass murdered?

Forum List

Back