Folks Who Aren't Smart Enough To Remember History(recent) are Doomed To Relive It

And so it all comes back to you just being a partisan asswipe again. What a surprise.

It's called "Bumpin"

"No soldier died when Clinton lied. I might also point out that he had a balanced budget and left the finances in order to completely pay off the national debt by this year. Then along came slow walkin', slow talkin' George."

And so it all comes back to you just being a partisan asswipe again. What a surprise.

It's called "Bumpin"

"No soldier died when Clinton lied. I might also point out that he had a balanced budget and left the finances in order to completely pay off the national debt by this year. Then along came slow walkin', slow talkin' George."

Really?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkS9y5t0tR0]Hillary Clinton Iraq War Vote Speech - YouTube[/ame]

It's called "Bumpin"

Really?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkS9y5t0tR0]Hillary Clinton Iraq War Vote Speech - YouTube[/ame]
Ya; gotta forgive Hill.

She (obviously) assumed Congress was gettin' all the.....

$ $ $ $

I guess we ALL learned what Priority 1 actually WAS, for BU$HCO.....eventually.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbDfYzq_HaQ]Truth about Halliburton and Dick Cheney - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chXjCtkymRQ]US Troops in Iraq talk about Halliburton & KBR - YouTube[/ame]​

The Bush Administration lied through their teeth about Iraq Having WMD's. 4400 dead, 32,000 seriously wounded and a trillion dollars later guess what......the Republicans want Israel to bomb Iran.

When in the phuck are we gonna display a little common sense and quit studying war

Eisenhower warned all of us 50 years ago about the industrial-military complex and guess what....here we are about to phuck up again.

DAMN! I can't neg the same post twice.

It's called "Bumpin"

Tell me, Cammmmmmpballs, who controlled the purse strings when clinton "balanced" the budget? Was Nancy Pelosi Speaker at that time? Damn I can't remember

It's called "Bumpin"

Really?

Ya; gotta forgive Hill.

She (obviously) assumed Congress was gettin' all the.....

$ $ $ $

I guess we ALL learned what Priority 1 actually WAS, for BU$HCO.....eventually.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbDfYzq_HaQ]Truth about Halliburton and Dick Cheney - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chXjCtkymRQ]US Troops in Iraq talk about Halliburton & KBR - YouTube[/ame]​

Clinton is saying that Syria has WMDs. So she said Iraq had them now shes saying Syria has WMDs.

It's called "Bumpin"

Tell me, Cammmmmmpballs, who controlled the purse strings when clinton "balanced" the budget? Was Nancy Pelosi Speaker at that time? Damn I can't remember
.....Back when we actually HAD cash.....

.....before Lil' Dumbya.....

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Fuckin' Teabaggers

Last edited:
The Bush Administration lied through their teeth about Iraq Having WMD's. 4400 dead, 32,000 seriously wounded and a trillion dollars later guess what......the Republicans want Israel to bomb Iran.

When in the phuck are we gonna display a little common sense and quit studying war

Eisenhower warned all of us 50 years ago about the industrial-military complex and guess what....here we are about to phuck up again.

The world thought they had them.

But to prove you are the lying ass here. When democrats voted for that war they didnt read GWs intel which they admitted they used Bills intel.

Plus the only politician to use the words imminent threat was a democrat. Rockefeller to be precise. He then went on to say he should not be held to account for his words, then democrats promptly reattached their lips to his ass.

In september of 2002 the head of the CIA breifed President Bush that Iraq did not have WMD. Congress was not told. The people were not told. The world did not believe he had them.

How about immediate threat? Anyone in the bush administration use that term. Or how about Saddam being able to lauch his missiles in 45 minutes? Is that imminent enough?

But in my opinion ever single congressman who voted to give President Bush the power to decide should have resigned because they disgrace the country and the intitution.

But to prove you are the lying ass here. When democrats voted for that war they didnt read GWs intel which they admitted they used Bills intel.

Plus the only politician to use the words imminent threat was a democrat. Rockefeller to be precise. He then went on to say he should not be held to account for his words, then democrats promptly reattached their lips to his ass.

In september of 2002 the head of the CIA breifed President Bush that Iraq did not have WMD. Congress was not told. The people were not told. The world did not believe he had them..

No he didn't. Scott Ritter made those claims, in public, in September 2002. However, most of the intel, and the UN inspections, spoke against his claims. Sadaam was not and had never been in full compliance with the cease-fire demands for weapons destruction. He never satisfactorily showed desctruction of the chemical weapons they had and had produced forever or the destruction of the biological agents he denied having at first but were shown to exist.

Clinton believed they existed in 1996 and in 1998. There were no inspecitons from 1998 to 2002 and when they resumed it was stalling and denial of access and no proof of destruction (as was required). Yes, there was faulty intel. Yes evidence for WMDs was unjustly given more weight than evidence against. But these were honest errors, not lies.

And due to 12 years of non-compliance with the cease-fire, the invasion was justified regardless of any stockpiles of WMDs and Clinton should have pulled the trigger back in 98.

In september of 2002 the head of the CIA breifed President Bush that Iraq did not have WMD. Congress was not told. The people were not told. The world did not believe he had them..

No he didn't. Scott Ritter made those claims, in public, in September 2002. However, most of the intel, and the UN inspections, spoke against his claims. Sadaam was not and had never been in full compliance with the cease-fire demands for weapons destruction. He never satisfactorily showed desctruction of the chemical weapons they had and had produced forever or the destruction of the biological agents he denied having at first but were shown to exist.

Clinton believed they existed in 1996 and in 1998. There were no inspecitons from 1998 to 2002 and when they resumed it was stalling and denial of access and no proof of destruction (as was required). Yes, there was faulty intel. Yes evidence for WMDs was unjustly given more weight than evidence against. But these were honest errors, not lies.

And due to 12 years of non-compliance with the cease-fire, the invasion was justified regardless of any stockpiles of WMDs and Clinton should have pulled the trigger back in 98.

Yes he did.

On Sept. 18, 2002, CIA director George Tenet briefed President Bush in the Oval Office on top-secret intelligence that Saddam Hussein did not have weapons of mass destruction, according to two former senior CIA officers. Bush dismissed as worthless this information from the Iraqi foreign minister, a member of Saddam’s inner circle, although it turned out to be accurate in every detail. Tenet never brought it up again.

Nor was the intelligence included in the National Intelligence Estimate of October 2002, which stated categorically that Iraq possessed WMD. No one in Congress was aware of the secret intelligence that Saddam had no WMD as the House of Representatives and the Senate voted, a week after the submission of the NIE, on the Authorization for Use of Military Force in Iraq. The information, moreover, was not circulated within the CIA among those agents involved in operations to prove whether Saddam had WMD.

Bush knew Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction - CIA - Salon.com

The UN ceasefire and sanction agreement had no automatic resumption of hostilities clause.

There was no UNSC resolution like the first war.

Clinton should have taken out al Queda in Oct 2000.

It's called "Bumpin"

If Clinton had been caught with his pecker in the wind before 1994 there would have never been a balanced budget. He worked with a Republican congress and gave them some things they wanted and because he had raised taxes in 1993-94 while he still had a Democrat majority the budget not only balanced it generated nearly $400 billion of surplus.

Now....let's talk about the six years George W. Bush had a Republican majority in both houses of congress cut taxes twice so he could borrow $6 trillion from foreign banks. As far as Obama's debt. The first thing you need to understand is that George W. Bush's last budget ran till Sept. 30. 2009. At that very day the annual interest on his and the Reagan-Bush41's debt was $450,000,000,000. Multiply by three and automatically move $1,350,000,000,000 from Obama to Reagan-Bushes debt. The debt could go on forever but each year the interest must be paid or we go into default.

Facts are so annoying aren't they

It's called "Bumpin"

If Clinton had been caught with his pecker in the wind before 1994 there would have never been a balanced budget. He worked with a Republican congress and gave them some things they wanted and because he had raised taxes in 1993-94 while he still had a Democrat majority the budget not only balanced it generated nearly $400 billion of surplus.

Now....let's talk about the six years George W. Bush had a Republican majority in both houses of congress cut taxes twice so he could borrow $6 trillion from foreign banks. As far as Obama's debt. The first thing you need to understand is that George W. Bush's last budget ran till Sept. 30. 2009. At that very day the annual interest on his and the Reagan-Bush41's debt was $450,000,000,000. Multiply by three and automatically move $1,350,000,000,000 from Obama to Reagan-Bushes debt. The debt could go on forever but each year the interest must be paid or we go into default.

There was no balanced budget Clinton transferred funds from Social Security to the general fund to make it look like he had a balanced budget

By 2003 the jingoistic rush to war was so intense it appeared to be political suicide to be against the war. The Pubs are trying the same BS now, even though the best intelligence is Iran hasn't even decided to build a bomb yet.

Not to mention the Pub cry for deregulation that always ends in a scandalous bust and polution disasters. The myopia, incompetence and greed always ends in ruin for the nonrich and the country, with the rich laughing all the way to the bank. Only since 1872!- same for jingo wars and the disgust of the rest of the world. Dittoheads aren't new, just never so widespread, loudmouthed and idiotic.

Yes he did.

On Sept. 18, 2002, CIA director George Tenet briefed President Bush in the Oval Office on top-secret intelligence that Saddam Hussein did not have weapons of mass destruction, according to two former senior CIA officers. Bush dismissed as worthless this information from the Iraqi foreign minister, a member of Saddam’s inner circle, although it turned out to be accurate in every detail. Tenet never brought it up again.
I like the spin. Let's try a neutral reading here: George Tenet had infomration from a former Iraqi insider that there were no WMDs. In light of other information from other sources, Bush dismissed the report and it was not included. Now if you want to argue that he was wrong to do so, that the report should have been more publicized or given greater consideration, fine. But it's flat out untrue to spin it as though that report was absolutely definitive proof of no WMDs.

Unless you have evidence that there was absolutely no reason to question the single source, or that there was hard evidence to support the claim, you cannot fairly say "Bush knew there were no WMDs." He had a report that said there were none. He had others that said there were. Was he mistaken in the weitht he gave to the credibility of the different sources? Perhaps. But that's still not lying.

The UN ceasefire and sanction agreement had no automatic resumption of hostilities clause.
Never said it did. But neither did it require a UNSC resolution to resume hostilities either.

People who are anti education and think education is for "snobs" don't "believe" in history.

I don't believe in your version of history... but that is because I'm not that stupid.

Even rdean isn't that stupid, he just posts it to screw with the doctors at the asylum he lives in.

LOL..........Al Gore got half a million votes more votes than he did. His brother, his brother's concubine and the U S supreme court fooled the American people. I'll tell you when he fooled the others....when he spent four years in the champagne unit of the Texas national guards and didn't even pull his last fourteen months of his obligation. He had politics to repay. A drunk and an idiot. The University of Texas wouldn't even accept him as a law student.

Wow, it must really kill you to know that he accomplished more than you ever will in your entire insignificant life - including the fake one you keep trying to sell here. How fucking pointless and failed must your life be in comparison? No wonder why you are so damn insecure.

I only have a high school education. Also....my wife only has a high school education. That bastard was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, removed it and turned into an also ran alcoholic who took advantage of everything and everybody he met during his lifetime.

"I have a close friend who is an IBM technician. He was working in Dade county, FL when that happened. He said he was called to work on the machines which malfunctioned and he said without exception the cards which came up "mutilated" and ultimitaly were thrown out were Democrat votes. Are you kiddin' me.....give Katherine Harris and her clowns three or four days to mess with the votes and call it a win. George W. Bush, his brother and his brother's concubine STOLE that election...........with the help of the U S supreme court. Hell....the court would have held off a decision two or three more days if Jeb and Katherine had needed it.

Also.... read what the encyclopedia says about the recount. The totals never cross footed. Hundreds of votes were never recorded but the main thing is that in strong Democrat districts so many votes were declared "unreadable" and thrown out."

Bush paid off the Democrats in the county to trash Democrat votes?

Granted lefties have short term memories and a sense of history that goes back only as far as the last Media Matters blog but I recall democrats approving boots on the ground in Iraq to enforce UN sanctions. For a better perspective of history it seems that Harry Truman did not have congressional approval for sending Troops to Korea. He just did it. Thanks to his mismanagement the mission that was accomplished in less than a year went on for three years at the cost of about 38,000 American lives. Democrat LBJ faked a crisis to get Americans into VietNam and the left managed to blame the whole thing on Nixon.

There was no balanced budget Clinton transferred funds from Social Security to the general fund to make it look like he had a balanced budget

That's a goddam lie and if you knew anything at all you would know it. I suggest it's time you did a little reading:

H.RES.490 -- Save Our Surplus for Debt Reduction and Tax Rebate Resolution of 2000 (Introduced in House - IH)
HRES 490 IH
106th CONGRESS
2d Session
H. RES. 490
To ensure that the fiscal year 2000 on-budget surplus is used to reduce publicly-held debt and provide tax relief to American taxpayers.
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
May 4, 2000
Mr. WELDON of Florida (for himself, Mr. ARMEY, Mr. DELAY, Mr. LARGENT, Mr. COBURN, and Mr. STEARNS) submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on Ways and Means

RESOLUTION
To ensure that the fiscal year 2000 on-budget surplus is used to reduce publicly-held debt and provide tax relief to American taxpayers.
Resolved,
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
This Act may be cited as the `Save Our Surplus for Debt Reduction and Tax Rebate Resolution of 2000'.
SEC. 2. FINDINGS AND PURPOSE
(a) FINDINGS- Congress finds that--

(1) the Office of Management and Budget estimated in the President's fiscal year 2001 budget submission that the Government will have a $19,000,000,000 nonsocial security surplus (on-budget surplus) in fiscal year 2000;(2) it is expected that in the summer of 2000, the Office of Management and Budget will estimate an even larger budget surplus for fiscal year 2000;(3) Government spending in fiscal year 2000 will increase faster than the rate of inflation for a total of over $1,750,000,000,000;

(4) the public debt has been paid down by $51,000,000,000 in fiscal year 1998, $88,000,000,000 in fiscal year 1999, and current estimates are that $163,000,000,000 will be paid down in fiscal year 2000;

Forum List

Back