Folks Who Aren't Smart Enough To Remember History(recent) are Doomed To Relive It

Yes. Bush, the stupidest man on the planet according to the left, fooled all those Democrats.

:rofl:

LOL..........Al Gore got half a million votes more votes than he did. His brother, his brother's concubine and the U S supreme court fooled the American people. I'll tell you when he fooled the others....when he spent four years in the champagne unit of the Texas national guards and didn't even pull his last fourteen months of his obligation. He had politics to repay. A drunk and an idiot. The University of Texas wouldn't even accept him as a law student.

Wow, it must really kill you to know that he accomplished more than you ever will in your entire insignificant life - including the fake one you keep trying to sell here. How fucking pointless and failed must your life be in comparison? No wonder why you are so damn insecure.

I only have a high school education. Also....my wife only has a high school education. That bastard was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, removed it and turned into an also ran alcoholic who took advantage of everything and everybody he met during his lifetime.

"I have a close friend who is an IBM technician. He was working in Dade county, FL when that happened. He said he was called to work on the machines which malfunctioned and he said without exception the cards which came up "mutilated" and ultimitaly were thrown out were Democrat votes. Are you kiddin' me.....give Katherine Harris and her clowns three or four days to mess with the votes and call it a win. George W. Bush, his brother and his brother's concubine STOLE that election...........with the help of the U S supreme court. Hell....the court would have held off a decision two or three more days if Jeb and Katherine had needed it.

Also.... read what the encyclopedia says about the recount. The totals never cross footed. Hundreds of votes were never recorded but the main thing is that in strong Democrat districts so many votes were declared "unreadable" and thrown out."

Last edited:
Come on now FA.

Surely you don't expect Campass to admit that the Dems were all on board for the Iraq war?? That they all believed the intelligence from every major intel organization in the world now do you??

Of course Bush and the intelligence agencies all lied.

Its easier to say they all lied then to admit the Dems were on board with the war.
Yes. Bush, the stupidest man on the planet according to the left, fooled all those Democrats.

LOL..........Al Gore got half a million votes more votes than he did. His brother, his brother's concubine and the U S supreme court fooled the American people. I'll tell you when he fooled the others....when he spent four years in the champagne unit of the Texas national guards and didn't even pull his last fourteen months of his obligation. He had politics to repay. A drunk and an idiot. The University of Texas wouldn't even accept him as a law student.
And that same "stupid" man fooled all those allegedly intelligent Democrats into supporting his war.

Those allegedly intelligent Democrats must be dumber'n dirt. :lol:

And that same "stupid" man fooled all those allegedly intelligent Democrats into supporting his war.

Those allegedly intelligent Democrats must be dumber'n dirt. :lol:

"I have a close friend who is an IBM technician. He was working in Dade county, FL when that happened. He said he was called to work on the machines which malfunctioned and he said without exception the cards which came up "mutilated" and ultimitaly were thrown out were Democrat votes. Are you kiddin' me.....give Katherine Harris and her clowns three or four days to mess with the votes and call it a win. George W. Bush, his brother and his brother's concubine STOLE that election...........with the help of the U S supreme court. Hell....the court would have held off a decision two or three more days if Jeb and Katherine had needed it.

Also.... read what the encyclopedia says about the recount. The totals never cross footed. Hundreds of votes were never recorded but the main thing is that in strong Democrat districts so many votes were declared "unreadable" and thrown out."

Wow, it must really kill you to know that he accomplished more than you ever will in your entire insignificant life - including the fake one you keep trying to sell here. How fucking pointless and failed must your life be in comparison? No wonder why you are so damn insecure.

I only have a high school education. Also....my wife only has a high school education. That bastard was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, removed it and turned into an also ran alcoholic who took advantage of everything and everybody he met during his lifetime.

I didn't ask you about your education, so STFU about it. As for the election - YOU LOST. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. As for you being a speck of nothing compared to someone you would denigrate - don't get over it, let it serve as a reminder of what a loser you are. Remember it everyday.

I didn't ask you about your education, so STFU about it. As for the election - YOU LOST. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. As for you being a speck of nothing compared to someone you would denigrate - don't get over it, let it serve as a reminder of what a loser you are. Remember it everyday.

We didn't lose.....to use your terminology of choice....we got phucked.

You lost, idiot. All your whining and bitching will never change that. Let the pain simmer if you can't get over it, loser.

You lost, idiot. All your whining and bitching will never change that. Let the pain simmer if you can't get over it, loser.

Nope....not gonna get over it. If Gore had been our president he would not have cut taxes for the wealthy....TWICE and proceeded to turn a surplus of $450 billion into a doubling of the national debt from $5.7 trillion to nearly $12 trillion and left an annual interest payment of $450,000,000,000 which must be paid each year or we go into default.. That doesn't even mention the fact that he would have NEVER invaded a sovereign nation 10,000 miles away which had done us no harm and lost 4400 of our young men and women.

You need to get your schit together there Pedro.

The Bush Administration lied through their teeth about Iraq Having WMD's.

Why did the Clinton administration lie about it too, when he was poised to invade in 1998 (backed off at the last minute)? Why did the UN inspectors lie when they said Iraq hadn't accounted for all their WMD's and facilities?

Yes, there were some problems with the intel and its analysis, but that's hindsight. And it's not the same thing as "lying."

The Bush Administration lied through their teeth about Iraq Having WMD's. 4400 dead, 32,000 seriously wounded and a trillion dollars later guess what......the Republicans want Israel to bomb Iran.

When in the phuck are we gonna display a little common sense and quit studying war

Eisenhower warned all of us 50 years ago about the industrial-military complex and guess what....here we are about to phuck up again.

You really are painfully stupid.

But... being a conservative... I support your right to be painfully stupid.

You are STOOPID. ....

Good post.

You still sore that your guys couldnt cheat yourselves to a win in Florida over 12 years ago?

At no point in any recount was Al Gore in the lead in Florida. This is a fact.

And guess what, we have a new President now. And next January, we will have another new President. At this point, likely Gov. Romney. Are you still going to be whining about Florida 2000 four years from now?

I have a close friend who is an IBM technician. He was working in Dade county, FL when that happened. He said he was called to work on the machines which malfunctioned and he said without exception the cards which came up "mutilated" and ultimitaly were thrown out were Democrat votes. Are you kiddin' me.....give Katherine Harris and her clowns three or four days to mess with the votes and call it a win. George W. Bush, his brother and his brother's concubine STOLE that election...........with the help of the U S supreme court. Hell....the court would have held off a decision two or three more days if Jeb and Katherine had needed it.

Also.... read what the encyclopedia says about the recount. The totals never cross footed. Hundreds of votes were never recorded but the main thing is that in strong Democrat districts so many votes were declared "unreadable" and thrown out.

Dufus those were dem run municipalities, the ones responsible for machine maintenance, the ones running the election board.

Tissue?

The Bush Administration lied through their teeth about Iraq Having WMD's. 4400 dead, 32,000 seriously wounded and a trillion dollars later guess what......the Republicans want Israel to bomb Iran.

When in the phuck are we gonna display a little common sense and quit studying war

Eisenhower warned all of us 50 years ago about the industrial-military complex and guess what....here we are about to phuck up again.

The world thought they had them.

The Bush Administration lied through their teeth about Iraq Having WMD's.

Why did the Clinton administration lie about it too, when he was poised to invade in 1998 (backed off at the last minute)? Why did the UN inspectors lie when they said Iraq hadn't accounted for all their WMD's and facilities?

Yes, there were some problems with the intel and its analysis, but that's hindsight. And it's not the same thing as "lying."

No soldier died when Clinton lied. I might also point out that he had a balanced budget and left the finances in order to completely pay off the national debt by this year. Then along came slow walkin', slow talkin' George.

And so it all comes back to you just being a partisan asswipe again. What a surprise.

You really are painfully stupid.

But... being a conservative... I support your right to be painfully stupid.
....And, I support your right to be painfully "conservative"....along with that Bubblehead-thing.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETqX3DRtZtU]60 Minutes: George W. Bush Sought to -Find A Way- to Invade Iraq - YouTube[/ame]​

Come on now FA.

Surely you don't expect Campass to admit that the Dems were all on board for the Iraq war?? That they all believed the intelligence from every major intel organization in the world now do you??

Of course Bush and the intelligence agencies all lied.

Its easier to say they all lied then to admit the Dems were on board with the war.

The easiest way to punk a leftie is to post facts. :D
You'll let us know when that happens, right??

handjob.gif

Forum List

Back