Folks Who Aren't Smart Enough To Remember History(recent) are Doomed To Relive It

The Bush Administration lied through their teeth about Iraq Having WMD's. 4400 dead, 32,000 seriously wounded and a trillion dollars later guess what......the Republicans want Israel to bomb Iran.

When in the phuck are we gonna display a little common sense and quit studying war

Eisenhower warned all of us 50 years ago about the industrial-military complex and guess what....here we are about to phuck up again.
Amazing, isn't it, that not one of the GOP candidates has mentioned Bush, Jr.?

Any reason they should? I am pretty sure he has been out of office for 3 years now.

The Bush Administration lied through their teeth about Iraq Having WMD's. 4400 dead, 32,000 seriously wounded and a trillion dollars later guess what......the Republicans want Israel to bomb Iran.

When in the phuck are we gonna display a little common sense and quit studying war

Eisenhower warned all of us 50 years ago about the industrial-military complex and guess what....here we are about to phuck up again.

The difference is that now we have a president who would never bomb another country simply because he doesn't like the guy who is in charge.

:eusa_whistle:

You know...I noticed that.

I also noticed that after the toy cowboy pledged to bring in Osama Bin Laden Texas Style..."Dead or Alive" that during the last few years of his presidency he said he didn't worry about him. THEN President Obama killed his terrorist ass and dumped his remains in the sea. You have to love that man's style.

You noticed Obama not bombing Libya?

Oh, the Democrats want that too. Don't kid yourself. Bombing Iran will likely happen on their watch. Bet on that. But your statement is correct for the most part.

The Bush Administration lied through their teeth about Iraq Having WMD's. .

That is not true no matter how many times irrelevant lefty nobodies like you repeat it.

Study documents nearly 1,000 lies from Iraq war propaganda campaign
By Alex Lantier
26 January 2008.............

The opinion of yet another of you dime a dozen lefty idiots doesn't change the fact that no "lies" have, can, or will be proven. Being proven apparently incorrect does not equate to a "lie" no matter how much it fits your emotional position.

Oh, the Democrats want that too. Don't kid yourself. Bombing Iran will likely happen on their watch. Bet on that. But your statement is correct for the most part.

I sincerely hope they don't. Iran's military was called the Middle East's most powerful by General John Abizaid chief of United States Central Command and I can just imagine how many young American lives might be lost or otherwise ruined by a war. Usually if you bomb a country they will do what they can to strike back.

Massive truck convoys to Syria a few days ahead of Iraqi Freedom. The containers of poison gas with Iraqi markings on them found in the Jordanian Ambassador's residence in Damascus. The IEDs used against American M1A1 Abrams in Iraq all had Iranian markings which was probable cause to suggest they were manufactured and supplied by Iran, but containers of poison gas with Iraqi markings on them discovered in Syria post war are not. Only the Left could make as baldly two faced an argument as that.
The Germans developed their unique method of dealing with people after ten thousand years of living alongside the French who used arguments similar to that.

Massive truck convoys to Syria a few days ahead of Iraqi Freedom. The containers of poison gas with Iraqi markings on them found in the Jordanian Ambassador's residence in Damascus. The IEDs used against American M1A1 Abrams in Iraq all had Iranian markings which was probable cause to suggest they were manufactured and supplied by Iran, but containers of poison gas with Iraqi markings on them discovered in Syria post war are not. Only the Left could make as baldly two faced an argument as that.
The Germans developed their unique method of dealing with people after ten thousand years of living alongside the French who used arguments similar to that.

That's the most absurd thing I've ever read. Even the congress has admitted there were no WMD's. It was a Texas Cowboy mistake. Get used to it.

I never did trust that guy. When I first saw him using photo ops down there on his ranch with that little ol' toy chainsaw I LMAO. My chainsaw would make two of that thing he was messin' with. I'll bet he didn't even know how to start it.

Last edited:

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill

Come on now FA.

Surely you don't expect Campass to admit that the Dems were all on board for the Iraq war?? That they all believed the intelligence from every major intel organization in the world now do you??

Of course Bush and the intelligence agencies all lied.

Its easier to say they all lied then to admit the Dems were on board with the war.
Yes. Bush, the stupidest man on the planet according to the left, fooled all those Democrats.

:rofl:

Going down that list what I see are the signatures of NeoCons, not a true conservative in the bunch! I'm not sure, but I would guess that almost all of them, if not EVERY ONE, is a member of the CFR and the Tri-Lateral Commission. Several are associated with the Carlyle Group, as well.

I'll guarantee you one thing....they're all Republicans.

Cammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpbell. What's the payout if your guarantee is wrong?

BTW: Your signature line is stupid.

82 House Democrats voted in favor of the Iraq war as did 29 Senate Democrats no one claimed they were mislead or lied to until the war got difficult and the publics support of it dropped there is no question the Bush administration got it wrong on WMDs but being wrong and lying are not the same thing.

Come on now FA.

Surely you don't expect Campass to admit that the Dems were all on board for the Iraq war?? That they all believed the intelligence from every major intel organization in the world now do you??

Its easier to say they all lied then to admit the Dems were on board with the war.
Yes. Bush, the stupidest man on the planet according to the left, fooled all those Democrats.

LOL..........Al Gore got half a million votes more votes than he did. His brother, his brother's concubine and the U S supreme court fooled the American people. I'll tell you when he fooled the others....when he spent four years in the champagne unit of the Texas national guards and didn't even pull his last fourteen months of his obligation. He had politics to repay. A drunk and an idiot. The University of Texas wouldn't even accept him as a law student.

Come on now FA.

LOL..........Al Gore got half a million votes more votes than he did. His brother, his brother's concubine and the U S supreme court fooled the American people. I'll tell you when he fooled the others....when he spent four years in the champagne unit of the Texas national guards and didn't even pull his last fourteen months of his obligation. He had politics to repay. A drunk and an idiot. The University of Texas wouldn't even accept him as a law student.

You still sore that your guys couldnt cheat yourselves to a win in Florida over 12 years ago?

At no point in any recount was Al Gore in the lead in Florida. This is a fact.

And guess what, we have a new President now. And next January, we will have another new President. At this point, likely Gov. Romney. Are you still going to be whining about Florida 2000 four years from now?

People who are anti education and think education is for "snobs" don't "believe" in history.

I don't believe in your version of history... but that is because I'm not that stupid.

People who are anti education and think education is for "snobs" don't "believe" in history.

I don't believe in your version of history... but that is because I'm not that stupid.

Of course you aren't that stupid! You're not stupid at all!

You still sore that your guys couldnt cheat yourselves to a win in Florida over 12 years ago?

At no point in any recount was Al Gore in the lead in Florida. This is a fact.

And guess what, we have a new President now. And next January, we will have another new President. At this point, likely Gov. Romney. Are you still going to be whining about Florida 2000 four years from now?

I have a close friend who is an IBM technician. He was working in Dade county, FL when that happened. He said he was called to work on the machines which malfunctioned and he said without exception the cards which came up "mutilated" and ultimitaly were thrown out were Democrat votes. Are you kiddin' me.....give Katherine Harris and her clowns three or four days to mess with the votes and call it a win. George W. Bush, his brother and his brother's concubine STOLE that election...........with the help of the U S supreme court. Hell....the court would have held off a decision two or three more days if Jeb and Katherine had needed it.

Also.... read what the encyclopedia says about the recount. The totals never cross footed. Hundreds of votes were never recorded but the main thing is that in strong Democrat districts so many votes were declared "unreadable" and thrown out.

Come on now FA.

Wow, it must really kill you to know that he accomplished more than you ever will in your entire insignificant life - including the fake one you keep trying to sell here. How fucking pointless and failed must your life be in comparison? No wonder why you are so damn insecure.

Are you still going to be whining about Florida 2000 four years from now?

Of course, because liberals cannot accept losing - ever. It violates everything they most deeply believe about themselves. It always has to be a 'trick,' a 'stolen' election, or that the people were 'fooled,' or 'voted against their own best interests.' :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back