Folks, it's already too late.

I'm speaking to my fellow progressives when I make this observation.

It is painfully apparent the unfounded, as I write this, allegations of corruption made about Joe Biden with respect to his son are now permanently part of the conservative lexicon. No amount of refutation has in any way diminished their blind devotion to it. They're all in.

This phenomenon is hardly unique. We see other examples of it all the time. Everything from bamboo in the ballots to Fast and Furious to Crossfire Hurricane to "Obama is a Muslim" and everything in between. Endless posts with irrefutable factual content laying to waste the falsehoods they've adopted break like waves on a seawall. Their beliefs are as impenetrable as they are intransigent.

I don't believe progressives have cornered the market on the truth. Nor do I believe everything that is part of the liberal lexicon is wholly, factually, accurate. But I can find no liberal equivalence to the pervasive belief on the part of Repubs in the Big Lie. Or the extent to which conspiracy theories are central to their narratives.
Nearly 700 days later, most Republicans still believe Trump’s big lie
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ost-republicans-still-believe-trumps-big-lie/

What can be done? Persist. Persist in the hope that even if they can not bring themselves to admit it on this forum they will come to know the facts. Persist in the hope we can someday have constructive conversations over issues with which we disagree without having to argue about the color of the sky. Persist in the hope we can eventually move past the vitriol and work, TOGETHER, to address the nation's very consequential problems. IMO, Repubs have lost their way. We must remain hopeful they will find it again or all is lost.

That's why successful campaigns do not base strategy on what goes wild on the world wide web.

Outside of the web and massaged reports on tv posing as news, most people don't really know what the heck it is all about -- those in your list.

When you have a ruling from the judicial system of your bolstering, let us know.
Looks like the OP is still denying there was voter fraud in 2020.

---Evidence of Voter Fraud in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin---

JUST shutting down the border is not a solution . Illegals will just switch to remote sections like they did under Trump when he did that.

This is a comprehensive solution that shuts down entry when the system becomes overwhelmed.

Trump (and by extension YOU) are against it because you want the issue… not a solution
If the Border Patrol wasn't stuck "processing" tens of thousands of illegals who simply walk across the border en masse...they could actually PATROL the border! As it is now? The cartels control our Southern border. They collect money from the illegals before they're allowed to cross the border and then they collect billions smuggling drugs across an unprotected border. Joe Biden is an idiot. Always has been...always will be!

I made my point. They come for the jobs mostly and when there aren’t jobs… fewer come
They're here for the freebies now! Don't kid yourself, Lesh. These illegals aren't here to pick fruit...they're here because they know that the US will give them benefits.

They're here for the freebies now! Don't kid yourself, Lesh. These illegals aren't here to pick fruit...they're here because they know that the US will give them benefits.
They aren’t here to pick fruit? Why then is it that so many are doing just that?

I'm speaking to my fellow progressives when I make this observation.

It is painfully apparent the unfounded, as I write this, allegations of corruption made about Joe Biden with respect to his son are now permanently part of the conservative lexicon. No amount of refutation has in any way diminished their blind devotion to it. They're all in.

This phenomenon is hardly unique. We see other examples of it all the time. Everything from bamboo in the ballots to Fast and Furious to Crossfire Hurricane to "Obama is a Muslim" and everything in between. Endless posts with irrefutable factual content laying to waste the falsehoods they've adopted break like waves on a seawall. Their beliefs are as impenetrable as they are intransigent.

I don't believe progressives have cornered the market on the truth. Nor do I believe everything that is part of the liberal lexicon is wholly, factually, accurate. But I can find no liberal equivalence to the pervasive belief on the part of Repubs in the Big Lie. Or the extent to which conspiracy theories are central to their narratives.
Nearly 700 days later, most Republicans still believe Trump’s big lie
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ost-republicans-still-believe-trumps-big-lie/

What can be done? Persist. Persist in the hope that even if they can not bring themselves to admit it on this forum they will come to know the facts. Persist in the hope we can someday have constructive conversations over issues with which we disagree without having to argue about the color of the sky. Persist in the hope we can eventually move past the vitriol and work, TOGETHER, to address the nation's very consequential problems. IMO, Repubs have lost their way. We must remain hopeful they will find it again or all is lost.
Zombie lies live on … with the cult

Not so much otherwise

They aren’t here to pick fruit? Why then is it that so many are doing just that?
We've always had migrant farm workers that move from area to area to pick different crops, Lesh. The illegals that are coming over the border now are NOT those people! They know exactly where to go in the US to get the most free stuff and they'll be coming to a "sanctuary city" near you in short order!

We've always had migrant farm workers that move from area to area to pick different crops, Lesh. The illegals that are coming over the border now are NOT those people! They know exactly where to go in the US to get the most free stuff and they'll be coming to a "sanctuary city" near you in short order!
Oh horse shit. They were illegals and they ARE. Illegals

Explain where I posted untruth regarding the 2020 Rigged
general Election.You are a generalizing assklown no more
intuitive than say watching a poorly scripted SNL skit.
At least SNL is somewhat cute.
For example:
1.4 Million absentee ballots were mailed-out in Pennsylvania
and 2.2 million came in.
You poor gullible fool.

Forum List

Back