Folks, it's already too late.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
I'm speaking to my fellow progressives when I make this observation.

It is painfully apparent the unfounded, as I write this, allegations of corruption made about Joe Biden with respect to his son are now permanently part of the conservative lexicon. No amount of refutation has in any way diminished their blind devotion to it. They're all in.

This phenomenon is hardly unique. We see other examples of it all the time. Everything from bamboo in the ballots to Fast and Furious to Crossfire Hurricane to "Obama is a Muslim" and everything in between. Endless posts with irrefutable factual content laying to waste the falsehoods they've adopted break like waves on a seawall. Their beliefs are as impenetrable as they are intransigent.

I don't believe progressives have cornered the market on the truth. Nor do I believe everything that is part of the liberal lexicon is wholly, factually, accurate. But I can find no liberal equivalence to the pervasive belief on the part of Repubs in the Big Lie. Or the extent to which conspiracy theories are central to their narratives.
Nearly 700 days later, most Republicans still believe Trump’s big lie
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ost-republicans-still-believe-trumps-big-lie/

What can be done? Persist. Persist in the hope that even if they can not bring themselves to admit it on this forum they will come to know the facts. Persist in the hope we can someday have constructive conversations over issues with which we disagree without having to argue about the color of the sky. Persist in the hope we can eventually move past the vitriol and work, TOGETHER, to address the nation's very consequential problems. IMO, Repubs have lost their way. We must remain hopeful they will find it again or all is lost.

Looks like the OP is still denying there was voter fraud in 2020.

---Evidence of Voter Fraud in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin---

. . . . and your "proof" it is a big lie is WaPo, who never presents any evidence or proof despite openly claiming the election was aboveboard despite hundreds of inconsistencies and illegal actions designed to help the democrats plus an open admission of fraud by them in national print, in an article that hides behind a paywall?

Gee, maybe that is why most people don't believe you!

Screen Shot 2023-09-22 at 12.14.15 PM.png

I really don't want to get bogged down once again refuting subjects that have already been debunked.

Last edited:

It is painfully apparent the unfounded, as I write this, allegations of corruption made about Joe Biden with respect to his son are now permanently part of the conservative lexicon. No amount of refutation has in any way diminished their blind devotion to it. They're all in.

This phenomenon is hardly unique. We see other examples of it all the time. Everything from bamboo in the ballots to Fast and Furious to Crossfire Hurricane to "Obama is a Muslim" and everything in between. Endless posts with irrefutable factual content laying to waste the falsehoods they've adopted break like waves on a seawall. Their beliefs are as impenetrable as they are intransigent.

I don't believe progressives have cornered the market on the truth. Nor do I believe everything that is part of the liberal lexicon is wholly, factually, accurate. But I can find no liberal equivalence to the pervasive belief on the part of Repubs in the Big Lie. Or the extent to which conspiracy theories are central to their narratives.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ost-republicans-still-believe-trumps-big-lie/

What can be done? Persist. Persist in the hope that even if they can not bring themselves to admit it on this forum they will come to know the facts. Persist in the hope we can someday have constructive conversations over issues with which we disagree without having to argue about the color of the sky. Persist in the hope we can eventually move past the vitriol and work, TOGETHER, to address the nation's very consequential problems. IMO, Repubs have lost their way. We must remain hopeful they will find it again or all is lost.
I don't think there's any question that Hunter and James are influence beddlers not totally unlike Javanka

You think there is NO reason to suspect bribery? Thats an absurd position to take. There are tons of reasons to suspect it, so we will investigate it. If Joe is innocent, then you all have nothing to worry about, but if he is guilty we WILL find the evidence and there is no chance that youre going to see the most damning evidence until we are in October surprise territory.

My advice to dems is this... if you think he is innocent, then keep him as your candidate. If you suspect he is guilty, you better drop him NOW, not in a year. It will be way too late to switch candidates at that point.

Any conservative lexicon should record that Obama's daddy was/is 87.5% Arab, not black African. After enough time passes, the adaption to absurdity may look like a normal evolution. That's when the nazis come out to play.

What can be done? Persist. Persist in the hope that even if they can not bring themselves to admit it on this forum they will come to know the facts. Persist in the hope we can someday have constructive conversations over issues with which we disagree without having to argue about the color of the sky. Persist in the hope we can eventually move past the vitriol and work, TOGETHER, to address the nation's very consequential problems. IMO, Repubs have lost their way. We must remain hopeful they will find it again or all is lost
Persist all you want, it will be for naught. I’m no conspiracy theorist nor Trumpist, but I can honestly tell you that there is nothing in the leftist/progressive/Democrat ideology that I will EVER agree with. My Conservstive ideals are far too firmly entrenched to bend even a little to thst which I find deplorable. It’s just that simple.

We may agree the sky is blue, but I doubt we would agree on why it is.

The two videos side by side from yesterday, could have been the killing strokes for Biden.

Anything to hurry up him stepping down, has to be good for the Dems.

RFK jr. is a long shot but who knows what could happen next?

The complexion of everything will change so much when Biden is replaced. It's all wild cards right now.

View attachment 832692COP-OUT BS EXCUSE OF THE YEAR

Just admit you have no proof there was ever any "big lie." The only real big lie is calling blatant cheating a big lie.
What purpose does it serve to prove you wrong if you refuse to accept the facts?

More propaganda. What about actual investigations?

Run away little girl, run away.

You just continue to ignore obvious Biden Corruption.
You really should consider, for the amount of time you spend here, contributing something constructive to the board.

Forum List

Back