“Flyover Country” app

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
looks good , I am going to get it

A group of ambitious researchers at the University of Minnesota developed a new app that lets you see everything passing below you when you are flying on an airplane.

The “Flyover Country” app allows you to learn about the land below you as you go.

Explore what you're flying over with 'Flyover Country' app

banner.jpg

Last edited:
Sure to not be downloaded by many moonbats, who don't GAF about anything that doesn't happen on the coasts.

looks good , I am going to get it

A group of ambitious researchers at the University of Minnesota developed a new app that lets you see everything passing below you when you are flying on an airplane.

The “Flyover Country” app allows you to learn about the land below you as you go.

Explore what you're flying over with 'Flyover Country' app

banner.jpg

Cool Guno, but how about you just go down the Kennedy hip on a plane (with a window seat) and experience it for your self?

Oops I thought you were Rderp.. I get confused with liberal trolls... Me sorry..

You could, Guno. Or you could drive around. Unless you are simply a silly old white man sitting behind a computer terrified of the diversity and what you don't know. Your kind is on the way out, yanno.:poke:

Brown v. Board of Education National Historic Site (U.S. National Park Service)

John Brown Museum - Kansas Historical Society

Real Cow Boy Association

Southeastern Rodeo association

Sovereign Nations in the Nation
Corporate

Gay Pride Kansas City | Kansas City PrideFest 2017

Tulsa International Film Festival | Filmfestivals.com

Forum List

Back