Flynt offers $million for Mitt's tax returns

BTW - Does this mean the Romney campaign should be expecting a million dollar donation when he releases his 2012 tax returns next month?

Romney aint doing anything any different then what you would do Dudley if you had is kinda wealth.....and its the same thing any Wealthy Democrat does......legally keep as much as you can.....

Oh don't be so stupid about it. If you haven't noticed, I'm not running for prez.

What he SHOULD be doing is what every HONEST and UPSTANDING presidential candidate has done - come clean.

If he's not dirty, what is he hiding?

We already know he's wealthy so he's not hiding that.

This is simple - he has made the decision to lie because telling the truth would cost him more.

And every single one of you rw's knows it.
am i a Right winger now?.....last week i was called an OWS guy.....the week before that a Libturd.....i guess to some of you twits if i dont agree with ya.....i must be what your not.....real smart looking on your part when you do that.....

Now I'll call you a coward for sidestepping what I wrote.

Oh don't be so stupid about it. If you haven't noticed, I'm not running for prez.

What he SHOULD be doing is what every HONEST and UPSTANDING presidential candidate has done - come clean.

If he's not dirty, what is he hiding?

We already know he's wealthy so he's not hiding that.

This is simple - he has made the decision to lie because telling the truth would cost him more.

am i a Right winger now?.....last week i was called an OWS guy.....the week before that a Libturd.....i guess to some of you twits if i dont agree with ya.....i must be what your not.....real smart looking on your part when you do that.....

Now I'll call you a coward for sidestepping what I wrote.
did you write this?......

how did i side step it?......it seems i replied to it....and as far as Romney goes .....fuck him and the Yacht he sailed in on.....

Only with the democrat base...people are more worried about where their tax dollars go.

Exactly, and Romney may not be paying his fair share.

You have no proof of that, Lakhota. You refuse to admit that if he hasn't paid his fair share of taxes the IRS would be all over him. All I can say is go pound sand.

I think you confuse what his legal obligation is with his fair share.

He might be totally legally in the right paying 13%, but is that morally in the right when working families are paying 25% when all taxes are included in the mix?

And he might have even paid zero taxes in 2009. All of his income is investments, and his investments probably took a big stinky dump in 2009 like everyone else's did.

You have no proof of that, Lakhota. You refuse to admit that if he hasn't paid his fair share of taxes the IRS would be all over him. All I can say is go pound sand.

He might be totally legally in the right paying 13%, but is that morally in the right when working families are paying 25% when all taxes are included in the mix?

And he might have even paid zero taxes in 2009. All of his income is investments, and his investments probably took a big stinky dump in 2009 like everyone else's did.

who put you in charge of what is morally right for someone to pay?
we sure never heard any whining about how much or little taxes wealthy Democrats pay from any of you ..but we hear about Romneys taxes..
you people really are a joke

who put you in charge of what is morally right for someone to pay?
we sure never heard any whining about how much or little taxes wealthy Democrats pay from any of you ..but we hear about Romneys taxes..
you people really are a joke

Romney's the one who is hiding his taxes... and I just have to wonder why.

There's already a story out there that someone stole a copy of them from his accountants office.

First rule of scandals, it's not the scandal that kills you, it's the coverup.

Second rule- No one ever seems to learn the first rule.

My guess is, Flynt or someone is going to drop Romney's purloined tax returns some time in late October, and there's going to some really embarrassing stuff in there that will finish him off, if he isn't already moribund...

Why sure I can do that, I have a link with a video of her saying it with her own lips too..

Ann Romney Says Enough Is Public About Mitt’s Money - ABC News

Now that you've come this far with it....do you know just what she meant? She isn't stating that they have broken any laws, she's saying rich people are evil in this country according to the liberals. Hell, you people have attacked them and there hasn't even been a law broken.
Next time comprehend what the intent of what's actually being said, and not the inferrence from what you would like it to be.

Unbelievable that anyone would hire someone so secretive and we will find out later what his plans are.
To funny how consumers really look into the products like computers, cars ect. to make sure of its history and value for the buck, but you'll hire someone who we don't know shit about or what he plans to do. I find that to be very scary

I have no idea why you would find that scary.....if you were old enough, there is no doubt that you voted for Obama. :eusa_whistle:

What does morality have to do with taxation? Also Mitt's 13% does not include sales taxes and property taxes, which you do add to the "working families" value, but not his.

It also forgets the fact that even at 13% mitt is still paying for 100's of working family equivalents in tax value.

What does morality have to do with taxation? Also Mitt's 13% does not include sales taxes and property taxes, which you do add to the "working families" value, but not his.

It also forgets the fact that even at 13% mitt is still paying for 100's of working family equivalents in tax value.

So, according to you, it's not the percentage of your annual pay that counts, but the actual amount of the tax check you send to the government?

BTW...................Romney Sr. (the guy who started releasing tax returns) paid taxes at 36 percent of his wealth.

How much will Flynt pay for Obama's college records??? Come now.. tell us.. How about the truth that was covered up in FAST N FURIOUS that Obama used E.P for?? How much for those facts?? Come now, put your money where your mouth is..

Flint is a snake of the lowest form...He's a perfect fit in the Democrat party and as we see they cheer him

Actually, I agree that morality is not the question here. Hell, all we have to do is look at his past (Bain, Olympics tax bail out, corrupt governor) to know he has no morals.

And, he KNOWS we KNOW he's got the morals of a back alley cat.

No, he''s not worried that we'll find out he's a low down scoundrel. He's worried we'll find out why he doesn't want to release his tax returns.

He decided early on that not releasing them would damage him much less than releasing them. That's why we still have only a small part of one year and the dance he's doing to keep from releasing any more.

Not to mention that Ryan is just as sleazy.

Actually, I agree that morality is not the question here. Hell, all we have to do is look at his past (Bain, Olympics tax bail out, corrupt governor) to know he has no morals.

And, he KNOWS we KNOW he's got the morals of a back alley cat.

No, he''s not worried that we'll find out he's a low down scoundrel. He's worried we'll find out why he doesn't want to release his tax returns.

He decided early on that not releasing them would damage him much less than releasing them. That's why we still have only a small part of one year and the dance he's doing to keep from releasing any more.

Not to mention that Ryan is just as sleazy.

LOL Liberals touting morals is like a whore claiming to be a virgin.

Forum List

Back