Flynt offers $million for Mitt's tax returns

You dumb shit, you can evade paying taxes by jumping through loopholes. you cant honestly think that. I guess by your IQ level you might happen to be "pounding sand"

i guess Luk the Elk told you Meister.....now dont you feel stupid?.....:eusa_eh:

How 'bout you yahoos show any evidence that what meister says is true?

He's wrong. Period.

If Mittens holds out, he'll walk away from this.

Bet on it.

Romney aint doing anything any different then what you would do Dudley if you had is kinda wealth.....and its the same thing any Wealthy Democrat does......legally keep as much as you can.....

I'm guessing that Romney participated in the IRS Tax Amnesty Program in 2009 for foreign tax cheaters/evaders. That's my guess...

Yep. That would explain a lot.

He's gonna hold out and hope the rw's stay dumb.

My bet is that they will because, they hate that black man in the White House a lot more than they love their country.

A hell of a lot more.

i guess Luk the Elk told you Meister.....now dont you feel stupid?.....:eusa_eh:

He's wrong. Period.

Bet on it.

Romney aint doing anything any different then what you would do Dudley if you had is kinda wealth.....and its the same thing any Wealthy Democrat does......legally keep as much as you can.....

Oh don't be so stupid about it. If you haven't noticed, I'm not running for prez.

What he SHOULD be doing is what every HONEST and UPSTANDING presidential candidate has done - come clean.

If he's not dirty, what is he hiding?

We already know he's wealthy so he's not hiding that.

This is simple - he has made the decision to lie because telling the truth would cost him more.

And every single one of you rw's knows it.

Yes, it must be all part of God's plan to hide money in foreign tax havens.

6a0133f3a4072c970b0167684414ec970b-550wi

You have no proof of that, Lakhota. You refuse to admit that if he hasn't paid his fair share of taxes the IRS would be all over him. All I can say is go pound sand.

You dumb shit, you can evade paying taxes by jumping through loopholes. you cant honestly think that. I guess by your IQ level you might happen to be "pounding sand"

Lud, and your hack posse show nothing to anyone with an IQ larger than their shoe size.
If there was anything ILLEGAL that Mitt has done with his taxes, he would have been exposed. So I say again to not only you, but also to Luke..... go pound sand, because the both of you come up empty to actual facts.
Don't get me wrong, I get it, because you sure in hell can't talk about Obama's record as president during an election cycle. It just makes the two of you look foolish....as usual.

Exactly, and Romney may not be paying his fair share.

You have no proof of that, Lakhota. You refuse to admit that if he hasn't paid his fair share of taxes the IRS would be all over him. All I can say is go pound sand.

Mitt's wife said herself that the tax records have things we would be all over.
Ummm Could it be worse than the huge tax loss for her horse, makes you wonder.

Now that you say that, why don't you bring up the link with the entire context? If you can't do it, it just ain't so. :eusa_whistle:

Now that you say that, why don't you bring up the link with the entire context? If you can't do it, it just ain't so. :eusa_whistle:

Nothing brings a butt hurt quicker then having some money. :D

Yay, Larry Flynt is a HERO to the Libturds!!

I wonder if Adelson or Trump will do the same offer for the Occidental student aid forms?

What an entertaining circle jerk THAT would be... :thup:

Why sure I can do that, I have a link with a video of her saying it with her own lips too..

“There are so many things that will be open again for more attack,” Ann Romney told ABC’s Robin Roberts on “Good Morning America” when asked about releasing tax returns. “And you just want to give more material for more attack. And that’s really — that’s just the answer.”

Ann Romney Says Enough Is Public About Mitt’s Money - ABC News

I could give a shit about Romney's tax returns. If they were not in order we would have already heard from the IRS. You can bet on that. I'm more interested in Obama's college scores. You know, the ones he refuses to release to the public and how he paid for all of his education.

Last edited:

Lud, and your hack posse show nothing to anyone with an IQ larger than their shoe size.
If there was anything ILLEGAL that Mitt has done with his taxes, he would have been exposed. So I say again to not only you, but also to Luke..... go pound sand, because the both of you come up empty to actual facts.
Don't get me wrong, I get it, because you sure in hell can't talk about Obama's record as president during an election cycle. It just makes the two of you look foolish....as usual.

where did I EVER say he did anything against the law. there are ways that people can NOT pay taxes, as in when you keep your money in off shore accounts, you are able to AVOID paying taxes to the united states, instead you pay a MUCH lower tax rate to the host country.

where did I EVER say he did anything against the law. there are ways that people can NOT pay taxes, as in when you keep your money in off shore accounts, you are able to AVOID paying taxes to the united states, instead you pay a MUCH lower tax rate to the host country.

When the money comes back to the US it's taxed.
Let me know when Mitt actually does break the law, I'll be interested then, but right now it's no more than deflection with what little bragging rights Obama has.

Why sure I can do that, I have a link with a video of her saying it with her own lips too..

“There are so many things that will be open again for more attack,” Ann Romney told ABC’s Robin Roberts on “Good Morning America” when asked about releasing tax returns. “And you just want to give more material for more attack. And that’s really — that’s just the answer.”

Now that you've come this far with it....do you know just what she meant? She isn't stating that they have broken any laws, she's saying rich people are evil in this country according to the liberals. Hell, you people have attacked them and there hasn't even been a law broken.
Next time comprehend what the intent of what's actually being said, and not the inferrence from what you would like it to be.

Now that you've come this far with it....do you know just what she meant? She isn't stating that they have broken any laws, she's saying rich people are evil in this country according to the liberals. Hell, you people have attacked them and there hasn't even been a law broken.
Next time comprehend what the intent of what's actually being said, and not the inferrence from what you would like it to be.

Unbelievable that anyone would hire someone so secretive and we will find out later what his plans are.
To funny how consumers really look into the products like computers, cars ect. to make sure of its history and value for the buck, but you'll hire someone who we don't know shit about or what he plans to do. I find that to be very scary

so ol' Etch A Sketch thinks the Indies & Undecideds won't care about whether he availed himself of the tax-avoider, amnesty program or where he parks his money? We'll see about that.

He's wrong. Period.

Bet on it.

Oh don't be so stupid about it. If you haven't noticed, I'm not running for prez.

What he SHOULD be doing is what every HONEST and UPSTANDING presidential candidate has done - come clean.

If he's not dirty, what is he hiding?

We already know he's wealthy so he's not hiding that.

This is simple - he has made the decision to lie because telling the truth would cost him more.

And every single one of you rw's knows it.
am i a Right winger now?.....last week i was called an OWS guy.....the week before that a Libturd.....i guess to some of you twits if i dont agree with ya.....i must be what your not.....real smart looking on your part when you do that.....

Forum List

Back