Flynt offers $million for Mitt's tax returns

And if President Obama hid his tax returns?

That would be okay with you hypocrite rw's?

Cracks me up that you fools make excuses for corruption Rs while demanding to see Obama's school records.

SCHOOL RECORDS???

Are you really THAT brainless?

You're assuming there is corruption....if there was corruption, the IRS would have exposed that, surely.
If Obama hid his tax returns it would make no difference to me, just like his college records makes no difference to me, just like his birthplace makes no difference to me.
The only reason Mitt's tax returns makes a difference to the libs is that they can't boast about Obama's record, and that is where the rubber meets the road. Obama hasn't done enough to warrant another term as president.
You people have shown over and over that it is party above America....embrace that bit of embarrassment.

I want to see the tax returns of everyone who wants to see Romney's to see if all of you are paying your fair share Harry Reid told me he talked to someone who said some of you have paid nothing in taxes for year's. Ok who's first?

Cracks me up that you fools make excuses for corruption Rs while demanding to see Obama's school records.

SCHOOL RECORDS???

didn't Romney release the required tax returns? ? :confused:

SCHOOL RECORDS???

Actually he released more than was required all he was required to release was a financial disclosure statement which he did along with two years of returns.

SCHOOL RECORDS???

Actually he released more than was required all he was required to release was a financial disclosure statement which he did along with two years of returns.

then the tax return issue is manufactured along with the contraception issue

SCHOOL RECORDS???

No, he released one year of tax returns, with his 2011 returns, which he's only released half of.

Actually, the contraception issue isn't manufactured. Lots of Republicans want to have personhood ammendments, making it illegal to get rid of any eggs which have been fertilized. That leaves out IUD's, many forms of hormonal birth control, as well as brings up lots of questions on in vitro fertilization (which one of Romney's sons used).

Larry Flynt Offering $1 Million For Mitt Romney's Tax Returns

Well, this will drive the rw's nuts.

Heads at fux are probably exploding all over the place.

Flint is the type of person you all hold up as a "outstanding" member of the Democrat party, along with Bill Maher..Should tell people a lot

Yep, it does.

Larry Flynt fought for our Constitution. I don't care much for his product but I do admire his commitment to the First Amendment.

I've never even listened to much of Howard Sterns but he did the same thing.

I'll fight to my last breath for lushbo to have the freedom to tell his lies to jerk offs like you who think the First Amendment is an inconvenience.

Yep, I do believe it tells people a lot.

sqqueeze berry
didn't Romney release the required tax returns? ?

No, he didn't. There is no "requirement" for tax returns being released but Mitt has yet to release even one full tax return. I'd bet he plans to keep making excuses and hope no one notices. And, looks like cretin rw's are playing right into it.

meister
if there was corruption, the IRS would have exposed that, surely.

Show of hands please ... Who really believes that the IRS would "expose" Mitt's tax returns?

Naive or stupid? The IRS does not go after people like Mittens. Do some reading.

Somebody said they want to see the returns of everyone who wants to see Mitt's. Typical stupidity that the IRS is more than happy to use against you, but that is actually a trick the IRS uses. The IRS ignores all anonymous tips but if you turn in someone for tax fraud, your own returns will be audited.

I highly doubt the IRS is going to go over a 500-1000 page tax return with a fine toothed comb. Takes too much time, and you've got to be a tax lawyer to read them.

Actually, the contraception issue isn't manufactured. Lots of Republicans want to have personhood ammendments, making it illegal to get rid of any eggs which have been fertilized. That leaves out IUD's, many forms of hormonal birth control, as well as brings up lots of questions on in vitro fertilization (which one of Romney's sons used).

Right or left, we should all be demanding to get what we pay for. Fluke was right that if she,you, I pay for health insurance, we should get what we pay for.

And, the R crap that an employer should be able to control what your PAID FOR health insurance covers is about as bad as the R gets.

What if your R employer decides that if you, the bone head rw would just stop eating donuts for breakfast and candy bars for lunch, you would lose weight and not be diabetic and if you would stop smoking, you wouldn't need extra days off ... What do you, the bone head rw' think? Should he be able to control what your health insurance (that he deducts from YOUR check), should he be able to control what your health ins covers and what it does not?

Do rw's really believe it would stop with women's bc?

Last edited:

Right or left, we should all be demanded to get what we pay for. Fluke was right that if she,you, I pay for health insurance, we should get what we pay for.

And, the R crap that an employer should be able to control what your PAID FOR health insurance covers is about as bad as the R gets.

What if your R employer decides that if you, the bone head rw would just stop eating donuts for breakfast and candy bars for lunch, you would lose weight and not be diabetic and if you would stop smoking, you wouldn't need extra days off ... What do you, the bone head rw' think? Should he be able to control what your health insurance (that he deducts from YOUR check), should he be able to control what your health ins covers and what it does not?

Do rw's really believe it would stop with women's bc?

Hmmmmmm.......................does that mean that employers who are Christian can drop the health insurance of gay people, because that's a "pre-existing" condition?

I highly doubt the IRS is going to go over a 500-1000 page tax return with a fine toothed comb. Takes too much time, and you've got to be a tax lawyer to read them.

are you friggen serious?
Romney released his tax returns, just because you, Obama and now Larry Flint are asking FOR MORE...is just really tough shit

Last edited:

No, he released one year of tax returns, with his 2011 returns, which he's only released half of.

Which is still more than he or any candidate is required to release as I stated all any candidate is required to release is the financial disclosure statement. How many if any years of tax returns they release is up to them they can release as much or as little as they want and I feel safe in saying there is not anyone here calling for Romney to release more who has looked at what he has released or would look if he did release more.

are you friggen serious?

Yep, because that's how the corporations do it. The only people they really go after is those who have paid no taxes for a while and it gets noticed, or those who appear to have shady dealings.

But hey..........even Wesley Snipes was able to avoid it for a few years.

are you friggen serious?
Romney released his tax returns, just because you, Obama and now Larry Flint are asking FOR MORE...is just really tough shit

Please post a link to even ONE FULL year tax returns.

You'll find one partial year and the promise of another.

You're being lied to and you don't even seem to know it.

.Women can just do down to the local family planning clinic and get low cost and free contraception.

diaphrams are cheap, easy to use and effective.

Condoms? ditto

no issue, just trying to throw shit against the wall to see what sticks

no one is stopping them

Larry Flynt Offering $1 Million For Mitt Romney's Tax Returns

Well, this will drive the rw's nuts.

Heads at fux are probably exploding all over the place.

Flint is the type of person you all hold up as a "outstanding" member of the Democrat party, along with Bill Maher..Should tell people a lot

Yep, it does.

Larry Flynt fought for our Constitution. I don't care much for his product but I do admire his commitment to the First Amendment.

I've never even listened to much of Howard Sterns but he did the same thing.

I'll fight to my last breath for lushbo to have the freedom to tell his lies to jerk offs like you who think the First Amendment is an inconvenience.

Yep, I do believe it tells people a lot.

sqqueeze berry
didn't Romney release the required tax returns? ?

No, he didn't. There is no "requirement" for tax returns being released but Mitt has yet to release even one full tax return. I'd bet he plans to keep making excuses and hope no one notices. And, looks like cretin rw's are playing right into it.

meister
if there was corruption, the IRS would have exposed that, surely.

Show of hands please ... Who really believes that the IRS would "expose" Mitt's tax returns?

Naive or stupid? The IRS does not go after people like Mittens. Do some reading.

Somebody said they want to see the returns of everyone who wants to see Mitt's. Typical stupidity that the IRS is more than happy to use against you, but that is actually a trick the IRS uses. The IRS ignores all anonymous tips but if you turn in someone for tax fraud, your own returns will be audited.

if Mitt is a tax cheat, then why doesn't he have a position in the Obama administration?

Somehow if mitt cheated it would have surfaced. You aare just making shit up

Forum List

Back