Flynn definately broke laws

Clintons transgressions were proven to amount to nothing except RW hate for the woman .. time to see where the RW KGB path leads.
Are you proclaiming Hillary never, ever did anything wrong? Nothing shady, negligent or corrupt?

Please explain why many Democrats didn't trust her much less most Republicans. Please explain why her favorability rating was so low. Was it all a "vast, wide Right Wing conspiracy"?

Lastly, please explain to me why you rush to Hillary's defense instead of joining me in seeking to root out all corruption, cronyism and crime in Washington, DC regardless of party affiliation.

Im not parroting she broke any laws and should be in jail like the dips that cant take the findings of multiple investigations do.

theres more than a "good chance" more than one Republican leaning Trump drone was involved in a money laundering operation with Russians.

Manafort has money laundering written all over his sorry Russian loving ass.
I have already proven Hillary broke the law. A 1st year law degree student could try that case. By law it is illegal for anyone to give individuals who have no security clearance access to classified information. FBI Director Comey testified under oath that Hillary Clinton did just that.

Hillary Clinton, as always, was protected from the law. The snowflake claim orherwise is one of the biggest lies to ever be posted on this board.

As far as Manafort goes, produce the evidence and indict him. I will fully support it.

Then lock her up in the cell next to Flynn and most of Trumps WH.
I'm supportive of locking up all criminals and eliminating corruption in Washington DC

As am I.
My standard is that it must first be real.

The House Oversight Committee's top-ranking Republican and Democrat said in a joint press conference on Tuesday that former national security adviser Michael Flynn appears to have broken the law by not disclosing payments he received from Russia in his 2016 security clearance application.

Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz, the committee's chair, and ranking Democratic member Elijah Cummings told reporters that they had obtained the SF86 security clearance application form that Flynn filed in January 2016, one month after he traveled to Moscow to speak at a gala celebrating the 10th anniversary of Russia's state-owned news agency, Russia Today.

Documents the committee obtained later from Flynn's speaking bureau revealed that Flynn was paid approximately $33,000 for the speaking engagement. But they said he appears not to have disclosed those funds on his security clearance application.

House Oversight chairman: I've seen 'no evidence' that Michael Flynn 'complied' with the law

But the Trump administration had so far "refused to provide the committee with a single piece of paper in response to our bipartisan request," Cummings said, "and that is unacceptable."

In a letter to the Oversight Committee dated April 19, 2017, White House Director of Legislative Affairs Marc Short referred the committee to the Defense Department for the documents related to Flynn's security clearance and "contacts with foreign nationals" that predated his time at the White House.

Short wrote that the White House would be "unable to accommodate" the committee's requests for information about Flynn's contacts with foreign nationals after he was appointed national security adviser. Short said much of that information is classified.

This admin is totally frightened by the fact that if Flynn has to face a judge over his lies, he may turn states evidence.

But the real question now is, was there intent or did he do it because he just didn't know better like the hildabitch?
I'll wait for the court decision...or more likely the plea deal, but he's a General, not a political dumbass. If he did as accused, then no doubt he did it with cognizance.

Yeah, one would have thought the same of a former senator and SOS.

The OP discredits himself and proves his entire thread is snowflake FAKE NEWS and political propaganda in the body of his own post:

His Title Declares 'Flynn definately broke laws'; however, In his own post he then admits the TRUTH: "...appears to have broken the law..."

It APPEARS the OP is DEFINITELY a Fake News snowflake who has no credibility....

Next thread... :p
Lock her up, Lock Her up

for what

Lock her up Lock her up:badgrin:
Lock who up, snowflake? I just pointed out that the OP intentionally attempted to deceive people while spreading liberal propaganda and contradicted / exposed him/herself in her own post. Didn't mean to 'trigger' you!
intentionally attempted to deceive people while spreading liberal propaganda and contradicted / exposed him/herself in her own post.
It was Chaffetz, a Republican, who said that, fool.

easilyfooled65 at it again. :laugh2:

Yep saw it live and they both said it when asked the question. Of course they're not going to come out and say yea he broke the law, they had to beat around the bush.

Neither would say it if they didn't have cover.
The fact that Chaffetz put it out there is all but proof it's true. He just announced he won't be returning to Congress. He has nothing to lose.

Are you proclaiming Hillary never, ever did anything wrong? Nothing shady, negligent or corrupt?

Please explain why many Democrats didn't trust her much less most Republicans. Please explain why her favorability rating was so low. Was it all a "vast, wide Right Wing conspiracy"?

Lastly, please explain to me why you rush to Hillary's defense instead of joining me in seeking to root out all corruption, cronyism and crime in Washington, DC regardless of party affiliation.

Im not parroting she broke any laws and should be in jail like the dips that cant take the findings of multiple investigations do.

theres more than a "good chance" more than one Republican leaning Trump drone was involved in a money laundering operation with Russians.

I have already proven Hillary broke the law. A 1st year law degree student could try that case. By law it is illegal for anyone to give individuals who have no security clearance access to classified information. FBI Director Comey testified under oath that Hillary Clinton did just that.

Hillary Clinton, as always, was protected from the law. The snowflake claim orherwise is one of the biggest lies to ever be posted on this board.

As far as Manafort goes, produce the evidence and indict him. I will fully support it.

I'm supportive of locking up all criminals and eliminating corruption in Washington DC

As am I.
Agreed. An excellent standard to begin rooting out corruption.

Oh, what is the most amusing is how the OP lied in the title, only to admit it in his 1st paragraph.

SSDD - false accusations supported by NO EVIDENCE. Snowflakes have no shame.

Even you pointed out yesterday that Flynn failed to disclose $33,000 in payments from the russians, on his SF-86
Correct, and Hillary was negligent with classified material and lied about it not being in those emails she deleted. So what? Unless charges are filed, it's all good, eh?

IMO, all should be indicted and convicted, but that's not how it works in Washington, DC today. Sad isn't it?
but that's not how it works in Washington, DC today. Sad isn't i
What does that mean?
Is there a conspiracy or some political bent you'd like to outline for us?

As am I.
Agreed. An excellent standard to begin rooting out corruption.
You should try it.

You are truly a dope.
In this very thread you simultaineously ascribed a standard of guilt for Clinton and then violated the very same standard in defense of Flynn.

Dope.
Then you should ignore my posts.

Not quite correct. I simply pointed out that there is a lot of corruption in Washington on both sides and, if you'd truly been reading my posts, I advocated rooting out all of it regardless of party. You want to play partisan politics with a moderate. Go for it. You'll just look more partisan.
I simply pointed out that there is a lot of corruption in Washington on both sides and, if you'd truly been reading my posts, I advocated rooting out all of it regardless of party.

No, you made recriminations and assertions of guilt on issues that have already been addressed and investigated.

I about busted a gut laughing this morning when I heard one of Trump's people try to blame the Flynn fiasco on Obama.

It seems that because Flynn had renewed his security clearance back in 2016, and didn't report what he'd been doing on his security form that Obama was supposed to catch it so that Trump wouldn't assume that Flynn was good to go.

Interestingly enough, all the information about Flynn is part of the public record. No, the Flynn fiasco isn't Obama's fault, it's the fault of the Trump admin for not vetting him properly.

I just can't imagine anybody making a big deal out of $33,000 - except the IRS.
Rulez is Rulez.

What's odd (and hypocritical) about this is that the LWLs don't give a shit about Hillary's transgressions, but seek to make a literal federal case over Flynn. IMHO, all should pay for their transgressions regardless of party affiliation.

Time to stomp out Washingtonian corruption, cronyism and crime.

Clintons transgressions were proven to amount to nothing except RW hate for the woman .. time to see where the RW KGB path leads.
...to the Clintons door.

At least we know what Hillary did and with transparency. So far Trump still hiding his tax returns probably more crooked than Hillary.
Disagreed. There's a lot that Hillary still has hidden, such as all the content of those 30K+ emails. Sure, the FBI recovered a few, but what is still missing?

Also, what really was going on with the Clinton slush fund?

That's nothing compared to what is Trump is hiding.
So where is Trump tax returns?

I thought Wikileaks exposed all of the dirty laundry from Clinton emails ------- Even the fucked yo Trump was in love with Wikileaks.

Left wingers whining about someone taking money from a foreign source.... who also voted for Hillary.... are absolutely the biggest hypocrites to ever walk the planet.

As far as Americans know --------- Trump is the biggest hypocrite, liar and asshole president.

Yep, and now the rest of the world is coming around to that fact. Just ask Canada, Australia, Germany, etc., you know..............all the allies he's managed to piss off.

I thought Wikileaks exposed all of the dirty laundry from Clinton emails ------- Even the fucked yo Trump was in love with Wikileaks.
Agreed. What do you think those tax returns will reveal? That he's a rich asshole who takes advantage of all the US tax loopholes that he doesn't pay any tax at all?

What do you truly believe is the worst those tax returns could reveal?

Yes, I think he should reveal them, but, like Hillary's ego, I think his ego won't let him. He's an asshole just like most people in power.

Bullshit. Cato.org and. Heritage.org ---------- Both of your links are a good example of a fake media, hard right wing media bias.

Heritage Foundation
Cato Institute

Cato Institute
rightcenter01RIGHT-CENTER BIAS

These media sources are slightly to moderately conservative in bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor conservative causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Right-Center sources.

Factual Reporting: HIGH

Notes: The Cato Institute is an American libertarian think tank with a moderate right wing bias that is headquartered in Washington, D.C. It was founded as the Charles Koch Foundation in 1974 by Ed Crane, Murray Rothbard, and Charles Koch. In July 1976, the name was changed to the Cato Institute. The mission of the Cato Institute is to originate, disseminate, and increase understanding of public policies based on the principles of individual liberty, limited government, free markets, and peace.

Agreed. What do you think those tax returns will reveal? That he's a rich asshole who takes advantage of all the US tax loopholes that he doesn't pay any tax at all?

Yes, I think he should reveal them, but, like Hillary's ego, I think his ego won't let him. He's an asshole just like most people in power.

who cares how much Trump makes, or is worth, or pays in taxes.

WHO TO AND WHERE HIS MONEY GOES IS THE QUESTION !!!

write that down morons .

1. I have already proven Hillary broke the law. A 1st year law degree student could try that case. By law it is illegal for anyone to give individuals who have no security clearance access to classified information. FBI Director Comey testified under oath that Hillary Clinton did just that.

2. Hillary Clinton, as always, was protected from the law. The snowflake claim orherwise is one of the biggest lies to ever be posted on this board.
it.

1. Can you give an example?
2. Like the Benghazi investigation. So ----------- Did the GOPs committee investigations protected her?

Or you are lying as always.

who cares how much Trump makes, or is worth, or pays in taxes.

WHO TO AND WHERE HIS MONEY GOES IS THE QUESTION !!!

write that down morons .
Agreed. Do you think that idea equally applies to Hillary or is your position that it only applies to those with whom you disagree?

I'm not sure if you are awake typing your rebuttal. Tax loopholes are very common and we already know he avoided paying tax.
What we honest Americans would like to know are --------------- If he is honest, theft, fraud, more crooked than Hillary. After all he was sued and paid millions for fraud.
If he is clean------- Why not show us his tax returns? Why do you think he is hiding his tax returns?

Forum List

Back