Flustered Rachel Maddow defends Russia investigation as Durham probe shifts to criminal inquiry

Obama was a traitor and a closet Muslim.....and Hillary was the most corrupt Secretary of State in US history.
From Trump's mouth into yours.
Whatever.
My sources vary.
Course I learned long ago back in the 70s from a guy that worked in the White House that the mainstream media has been lying to us since before WWII.

Only recently (the last 20years) has it become obvious.

My sources vary.
My sources vary.
I doubt that. Your sources are the RNC Playbook...word for word.
Hypocrite much?
Define my hypocrisy, please. I commented on Mud's sources and I can't connect that to a hypocrisy dot. So help me out.
I never said what my sources were.....and you claim they are the RNC playbook. The RNC doesn't have a playbook. At least it's not been made public.

The DNC has a playbook:

1. Corrupt the young, get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial.

2. Get control of all means of publicity. (Control the media)

3. Get people’s minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books and other trivialities.

4. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.

5. Destroy the people’s faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and obloquy.

6. Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.

7. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit and produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.

8. Foment unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders, and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward such disorders.

9. By specious argument cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues, honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word.

10. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view to confiscating them and leaving the populace helpless. (Then confiscate them on false pretexts)

FYI, this is the Communist Party's playbook.....and it's everything the Democrats are doing today.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
MSNBC star Rachel Maddow was on the defensive Thursday night after multiple reports said the Justice Department investigation into the origins of the Russia inquiry had shifted into a criminal probe.

Maddow, who had beeen the face of MSNBC's coverage of the two-year investigation into alleged collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, was baffled at the opening of her show Thursday night by the ongoing investigation from U.S. Attorney John Durham, whom Attorney General William Barr had appointed earlier this year.

"This is the news that honestly, we've been sort of expecting for some time or thinking that if things got really bad, it might come to this," Maddow told her viewers. "As of tonight, according to the New York Times, it has come to this."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.191592/gov.uscourts.dcd.191592.129.2.pdf

Perhaps the above explains (1) why DOJ is now investigating its own conduct; and (2) why the investigation is now a criminal investigation

Using the DOJ to investigate your political enemies with no evidence of wrong doing, is a clear abuse of power, and will be on the list of impeachment offenses during the trial.

She'll be reporting about that to.

MSNBC star Rachel Maddow was on the defensive Thursday night after multiple reports said the Justice Department investigation into the origins of the Russia inquiry had shifted into a criminal probe.

Maddow, who had beeen the face of MSNBC's coverage of the two-year investigation into alleged collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, was baffled at the opening of her show Thursday night by the ongoing investigation from U.S. Attorney John Durham, whom Attorney General William Barr had appointed earlier this year.

"This is the news that honestly, we've been sort of expecting for some time or thinking that if things got really bad, it might come to this," Maddow told her viewers. "As of tonight, according to the New York Times, it has come to this."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.191592/gov.uscourts.dcd.191592.129.2.pdf

Perhaps the above explains (1) why DOJ is now investigating its own conduct; and (2) why the investigation is now a criminal investigation

Using the DOJ to investigate your political enemies with no evidence of wrong doing, is a clear abuse of power, and will be on the list of impeachment offenses during the trial.

She'll be reporting about that to.
Don't you just love commie, anti-Americans like the above piece of shit?

WOW, corruption at the highest level. Obama DOJ implicated in - 247Sports
Obama DOJ Told FBI Not To Charge Hillary, Lisa Page Reveals The ... And that means that there is now more of a smoking gun of FBI corruption against Trump

My sources vary.
My sources vary.
I doubt that. Your sources are the RNC Playbook...word for word.
Hypocrite much?
Define my hypocrisy, please. I commented on Mud's sources and I can't connect that to a hypocrisy dot. So help me out.
Sure. Your sources are the DNC playbook. See how those proclamations work? Calling someone out and saying their sources are the RNC playbook when yours are the DNC playbook is hypocritical. Speaking of the word critical, you need to hone your critical thinking skills. I don't have time to explain the obvious to you.

She and the Senate know its a hoax and Barr works for tramp.
She is mentally unstable... obviously

So are her followers.

You mean the GOP led Senate, are following her news?

Maddow doesn't do news. She does propaganda and lies.
Rachel Madcow Called Out By WaPo Columnist For Shamelessly Peddling Fake News

At least some of her many fans surely came away from her broadcasts thinking the dossier was a serious piece of investigative research, not the flimflam, quick-twitch game of telephone outlined in the Horowitz report.

Conspiracy theorist and MSNBC host Rachel Madcow has been called out by Washington Post columnist Erik Wemple for breathlessly peddling the Steele Dossier - becoming a "clearinghouse" for the debunked opposition "research" funded by the Crooked Hillary campaign and the equally corrupt DNC in 2016 (and fed to the Fake News Media six weeks before the 2016 US election by the lying former British spy who wrote it).

Michael Horowitz, the DOJ Inspector General revealed how Madcow spewed Russophobic propaganda to the American public based on Steele's fabricated claims.

Horowitz absolutely shredded the dossier, writing in his report on FBI FISA abuse that

"The FBI concluded that much of the material in the Steele election reports, including allegations about Donald Trump and members of the Trump campaign relied upon in the Carter Page FISA applications, could not be corroborated; that certain allegations were inaccurate or inconsistent with information gathered by the Crossfire Hurricane team."​

Madcow began using the dossier to smear Trump in March of 2017 - when both Fake News CNN and the Fake News New Yorker falsely claimed that US authorities had loosely confirmed 'some of the details' from the dossier. An emboldened Madcow claimed that while the "baseline" dossier claim that Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election had yet to be proven,

"all the supporting details are checking out, even the really outrageous ones. A lot of them are starting to bear out under scrutiny. It seems like a new one each passing day."​

Based on the conclusions reached by both the FBI and DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, Madcow was peddling conspiracy theories.

"When small bits of news arose in favor of the dossier, the franchise MSNBC host pumped air into them," writes Wemple. "At least some of her many fans surely came away from her broadcasts thinking the dossier was a serious piece of investigative research, not the flimflam, quick-twitch game of telephone outlined in the Horowitz report."​

"She seemed to be rooting for the document."
In April, Madcow ignored that the Mueller report debunked the dossier's key allegation a literal conspiracy theory - namely that the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia to influence the 2016 US election. Instead, the Fake News MSNBC host grasped at straws - trying to suggest various claims in the dossier were corroborated.

Several days after the Mueller report emerged, Madcow addressed not the dissonance between Mueller and the dossier, but a point of possible corroboration. In perhaps its most famous allegation, the dossier claimed that Trump had rented a suite at the Ritz Carlton in Moscow and “employed” prostitutes to perform a perverted ritual for him. It suggested that there were tapes of the show, the better to amass kompromat against Trump.​

When Horowitz published his report's comprehensive dressdown of the dossier, there was no mea culpa from Madcow.

Zerohedge? Mad Magazine has more credible news.

Yawn! Horowitz said the FBI had proper predication to investigate regardless of the dossier. And the dossier has nothing to do with why trump has been impeached.

Yawn! Horowitz said the FBI had proper predication to investigate regardless of the dossier. And the dossier has nothing to do with why trump has been impeached.
In a sense that's true. The impeachment was all about politics and desperation. Not about anything else.

The illegal acts by the Obama FBI are another thing.

In a sense that's true. The impeachment was all about politics and desperation. Not about anything else.

The illegal acts by the Obama FBI are another thing.

What illegal acts by the FBI?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
She is mentally unstable... obviously

So are her followers.

She's an opinion person. Not a news reporter. Everything she says is her opinion. Nothing more.

She is a fact reporter, Hannity, Tucker, and Ingraham are opinion reporters.

Wow, if you don't see how Maddow is an editorialist, then that explains quite a bit. She is NOT non-biased. She has a premise, which is to get Trump, and she works hard to find facts that she thinks lines up with that premise. She fails to tell you facts that don't line up because that would foil her effort to influence people. A true reporter tells both sides of the story. She does not and never has done that.

It was supposed to be Russia, then it was obstruction of justice of the Mueller investigation...then it became wearing white after Labor Day.

It’s ok, we know the new rules. Next Dimm POTUS should be impeached!

So are her followers.

She's an opinion person. Not a news reporter. Everything she says is her opinion. Nothing more.

She is a fact reporter, Hannity, Tucker, and Ingraham are opinion reporters.

Wow, if you don't see how Maddow is an editorialist, then that explains quite a bit. She is NOT non-biased. She has a premise, which is to get Trump, and she works hard to find facts that she thinks lines up with that premise. She fails to tell you facts that don't line up because that would foil her effort to influence people. A true reporter tells both sides of the story. She does not and never has done that.

Exactly. She will never broadcast exculpatory facts that contradict her stupid premises.

The AG may work at the pleasure of POTUS, IF he/she gets confirmed that is, but if you would be so kind as to point to the part of the Constitution where it says he/she works FOR the POTUS I'd be obliged.

And I can't help remembering the fate of the celebrated Roy Cohn whose likeness is so comforting to POTUS.
Who exactly did you think every AG's boss is?

Article 2 of the Constitution establishes the Executive Branch with POTUS as The Executive.

Like it or not, POTUS is the AG's boss. I don't understand your difficulty admitting it.

Forum List

Back