Flustered Rachel Maddow defends Russia investigation as Durham probe shifts to criminal inquiry

She and the Senate know its a hoax and Barr works for tramp.
She is mentally unstable... obviously

So are her followers.

You mean the GOP led Senate, are following her news?

Maddow doesn't do news. She does propaganda and lies.

She's an opinion person. Not a news reporter. Everything she says is her opinion. Nothing more.

She is a fact reporter, Hannity, Tucker, and Ingraham are opinion reporters.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
She is mentally unstable... obviously

So are her followers.

She's an opinion person. Not a news reporter. Everything she says is her opinion. Nothing more.

Nah. She's an opinion person. Not a fact reporter. Her facts are always wrong.

Carry on sheeple.

MSNBC star Rachel Maddow was on the defensive Thursday night after multiple reports said the Justice Department investigation into the origins of the Russia inquiry had shifted into a criminal probe.

Maddow, who had beeen the face of MSNBC's coverage of the two-year investigation into alleged collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, was baffled at the opening of her show Thursday night by the ongoing investigation from U.S. Attorney John Durham, whom Attorney General William Barr had appointed earlier this year.

"This is the news that honestly, we've been sort of expecting for some time or thinking that if things got really bad, it might come to this," Maddow told her viewers. "As of tonight, according to the New York Times, it has come to this."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.191592/gov.uscourts.dcd.191592.129.2.pdf

Perhaps the above explains (1) why DOJ is now investigating its own conduct; and (2) why the investigation is now a criminal investigation

I hope comey saved the royalties from his book.....he will need them for his lawyers....

MSNBC star Rachel Maddow was on the defensive Thursday night after multiple reports said the Justice Department investigation into the origins of the Russia inquiry had shifted into a criminal probe.

Maddow, who had beeen the face of MSNBC's coverage of the two-year investigation into alleged collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, was baffled at the opening of her show Thursday night by the ongoing investigation from U.S. Attorney John Durham, whom Attorney General William Barr had appointed earlier this year.

"This is the news that honestly, we've been sort of expecting for some time or thinking that if things got really bad, it might come to this," Maddow told her viewers. "As of tonight, according to the New York Times, it has come to this."

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.191592/gov.uscourts.dcd.191592.129.2.pdf

Perhaps the above explains (1) why DOJ is now investigating its own conduct; and (2) why the investigation is now a criminal investigation
I'm not sure Durham will go along with the Stalinistic purge. If he doesn't find what you what him to find, I can't wait to hear how you'll turn on him like a sidewinder.

• Thanks

I hope comey saved the royalties from his book.....he will need them for his lawyers....
What if Durham turns out to come to the same conclusions Comey did? He started an October investigation into Clinton Emails which you cheered. And when he concluded it was a nothingburger, you verbally crucified him. So if Durham finds no crime, will your hair combust again?

• Thanks

I'm not sure Durham will go along with the Stalinistic purge. If he doesn't find what you what him to find, I can't wait to hear how you'll turn on him like a sidewinder.
If he doesn't turn up evidence that abounds on this issue for prosecution, then he's nothing more than a Swamp creature........

Judicial Watch has enough to bury these people...............unless you live under a rock.

What if Durham turns out to come to the same conclusions Comey did? He started an October investigation into Clinton Emails which you cheered. And when he concluded it was a nothingburger, you verbally crucified him. So if Durham finds no crime, will your hair combust again?

the Inspector General doesn't have the power to subpoena he can't set up a Grand Jury, and he can't question people who are no longer in the government......the I.G. found 38 people who violated the law......and should have been prosecuted......Barr will hopefully go after these people and put some of them in jail.

If he doesn't turn up evidence that abounds on this issue for prosecution, then he's nothing more than a Swamp creature........

Judicial Watch has enough to bury these people...............unless you live under a rock.
Eagle, I am somewhat confined. I have no idea what Judicial Watch has in the form of evidence. And I admit a certain negative feeling toward the group out of distaste for Larry Clayman..and I don't even know if he is still around. Do you have a rundown on Judicial Watch evidence? Could you list some?

• Thanks

Judicial Watch doesn't have anything. This is a scam perpetrated by Trump to keep you guys in line.

So are her followers.

Carry on sheeple.
You got it wrong, but that's what you do.

the I.G. found 38 people who violated the law......and should have been prosecuted......
Inconsistent! The IG also found the whistleblower's evidence to be credible and you (or your side) came up with all kinds of reasons why his opinion should be ignored.

• Thanks
Maddow didn't look flustered or confused. She was wondering on what basis was the DOJ investigating itself. What are the charges? And it's funny how this comes out as Trumps crimes are being described in high definition. This attempt to intimidate others who may testify against Trump is apparent, but you right wingers are too stupid to see what's happening. If Trump was so innocent why all of this? It ain't about draining the swamp because he's had all kinds of corruption on his watch.

Intimidating witnesses is certainly part of the deal. If you read the second link provided by the OP, you realize the agenda is substantially broader: The document alleges that the FBI and DoJ had a (Deep State) conspiracy going in order to "ambush" Flynn into lying about his Russian contacts. That's the core of the matter, to discredit the law enforcement apparatus as infiltrated by Democrats / communists / Deep State operatives out to hunt down the Trump campaign / administration. The charge, according to Trump, is treason, and the aim is to make the DoJ Trump's instrument to go after the alleged conspiracy against him, including the Ukrainian meddling into the 2016 election.

How's that for learning all the wrong lessons from McCarthy?

It is a serious shame what people are allowing this president to get away with.

Eagle, I am somewhat confined. I have no idea what Judicial Watch has in the form of evidence. And I admit a certain negative feeling toward the group out of distaste for Larry Clayman..and I don't even know if he is still around. Do you have a rundown on Judicial Watch evidence? Could you list some?
Google is your friend...........They have a website...........use it.

This is what the impeachment inquiry is all about. The Democrats are frantically trying to de-legitimize anything that is discovered during the first legitimate investigation that has been held since Benghazi.

Some of the crimes that where committed by the Obama Administration included:

• Sending RPGs to ISIS in Libya and Syria
  • Using perjured testimony in FISA court to spy on the Trump campaign
  • Destroying evidence in the Hillary email investigation
  • Obstructing justice in the Benghazi and Hillary email investigations
  • Witness tampering
  • Espionage
  • Blackmail and bribery
  • Treason
  • Sedition

This is what they already have evidence of.

Here's the rub.....most of this never would have happened if Obama wasn't a closet Muslim and the fact that Hillary was at the center of most of the corruption by the Obama Administration.

Obama was a traitor and a closet Muslim.....and Hillary was the most corrupt Secretary of State in US history.

That's what I thought, initially. And sure, if Durham doesn't deliver the goods, he'll be turned into a never trumper, human scum, and a deep state operative in no time.

Just... everyone not completely delusional knows Trump demands personal loyalty. Everyone not utterly demented knows punishment for failure in their subservience will be fierce. Everyone with more than two functioning brain cells knows Trump is not interested in facts. With all that in mind, how to explain why he took that job? Assuming Durham is still the man of integrity and independent-minded prosecutor he once was, why would he risk being thrown in the meat grinder for not finding that Deep State conspiracy that is all the rage in Rightardia? The subject of Durham's inquiry isn't just some college prank, but the center, the very core of Trump's obsession.

Last edited:

Carry on sheeple.

I got it right. That's what you don't do.

Carry on sheeple.

I got it right. That's what you don't do.
Sure you did. That's why your boy is going to get impeached.

wq0i67kckviz-jpg.286208

This is what the impeachment inquiry is all about. The Democrats are frantically trying to de-legitimize anything that is discovered during the first legitimate investigation that has been held since Benghazi.

Some of the crimes that where committed by the Obama Administration included:

• Sending RPGs to ISIS in Libya and Syria
  • Using perjured testimony in FISA court to spy on the Trump campaign
  • Destroying evidence in the Hillary email investigation
  • Obstructing justice in the Benghazi and Hillary email investigations
  • Witness tampering
  • Espionage
  • Blackmail and bribery
  • Treason
  • Sedition

This is what they already have evidence of.

Here's the rub.....most of this never would have happened if Obama wasn't a closet Muslim and the fact that Hillary was at the center of most of the corruption by the Obama Administration.

Obama was a traitor and a closet Muslim.....and Hillary was the most corrupt Secretary of State in US history.

Another post where every word is wrong.

Forum List

Back