FLOTUS personal info hacked

There is no reason to put in the energy that is necessary to hate them.

Much better to show them love despite them not giving a crap. it will confuse the heck out of them.

I do. She hates America, I hate her. Neither her or her fraud husband belong in the White House.

You probably hate them because they are a million times better people than you.

That seems difficult because they aren't. They arent better than any other citizen of this country.

By law you are correct...as people, they are a million times better than 007. And he knows it and hates them for it.

You probably hate them because they are a million times better people than you.

That seems difficult because they aren't. They arent better than any other citizen of this country.

By law you are correct...as people, they are a million times better than 007. And he knows it and hates them for it.

I don't know, I'd prefer 007 at my back then them. And I don't hate them. I just don't trust them.

michelle-obama-bulge-e1273238194417.jpg

Yup, Mrs. O is trash, Mrs. Kennedy is class.

Its just that simple, there is an elegance and class that goes with being on the world stage...sh hasn't a clue.

Wow. Seriously?:cuckoo:

Mrs. Obama...as are any First Ladies I remember in recent history...is Class. And that is was pisses some on the Right off.

Your thinking Moochelle Obama is class proves you have no class, nor would you recognize class. Classy First Ladies: Jackie Kennedy and Nancy Reagan. Moochelle is all ass and no class!

The fool that hacked her information will have his ass in a sling soon. Who'd be that stupid?

There are tons of people on both sides of the aisle who are "that stupid".

Mostly because they choose not to think rather than any inability to.

Michelle Obama Hacked: First Lady, Celebrities Reportedly Fall Victim To 'Doxxing'

First Lady Michelle Obama is reportedly being counted among the victims in a string of recent high-profile personal security breaches.

... Financial and personal information, including social security numbers, bank accounts, mortgage information and credit card details, were "doxxed" (posted online) to the website Exposed.su by a group of Russian hackers.

Michelle Obama was thrown into the hacking mix on Tuesday, when TMZ revealed the website had published her credit report. Along with this credit report was her social security number, phone number and credit card information. A message on the website reads, "Blame your husband, we still love you, Michelle."
Our FLOTUS has worked to improve our children's health, help vets get jobs, vet's families get housing so its not surprising that so many hate her.

rw's would do this but Russian's? Weird.

Eat your hearts out that nothing was found. LOL

Hoax alert.

At least no self respecting identity thief would use her information, so that's not a worry for her.

There was someone carded at a restaurant who used a stolen ID to decieve the person who was actually on the ID, just last week. You seriously think no one would use it?

Forum List

Back