Florida woman tied to Petraeus scandal visited White House

Caroljo

Gold Member
Jun 2, 2009
Michigan
Hmmmmmm - interesting

An Obama administration official says a Tampa Bay socialite whose emails triggered the eventual downfall of CIA director David Petraeus visited the White House three times this year with her sister, twice eating in the Executive Mansion mess.
Florida woman tied to Petraeus scandal visited White House | Fox News

And if you don't like that link (since it IS Fox)...then try this one..........
Jill Kelley, Tampa Woman At Center Of David Petraeus Scandal, Visited White House Three Times

I wouldn't be shocked if she is in on some conspiracy.

Gen Allen's name is now being dragged through the mud because of her, just another fire started by Obamination's PR machine to cover up the economy and Libya.

It wouldn't surprise me either....it's really screwy that she's been visiting the White House, then she's involved in bringing down not ONE but TWO Generals all in one week??? Shit....I wonder how much Obama paid her for that!

All kidding aside (well, kind of)....I just can't believe that someone isn't going to hang for this, and i think it's going to be a pretty big deal!

A socialite who arranges parties for bigwigs visited the White House?

Say it ain't so! Such things are absolutely unheard of, amiright? Why, Obama is just breaking all kinds of new ground!!!

Scandalous...scandalous...

Last edited:
She ruined two men's careers & marriages.....who else is she going to take down?
I would think her "business" would be in trouble now, who's going to trust her?
Plus, isn't she the one that they found some "secret" stuff in her home? She
better be going to prison along with anyone else that was involved.

Forum List

Back