Florida Teacher On MSNBC Worries He Can’t Talk About His Love Life With Kindergarteners Anymore

Most teachers talk about their spouses at some time during a school year. It helps the students to be more comfortable with the teacher
really? i don’t recall that at all when i was 6…what was your teacher’s spouse name?

I mainly cared about playing with my friends

With that said, nothing in the florida law says that the teachers can’t mention their spouse, have photos of their spouse on their desk etc

this is just more propaganda from the demafascist

really? i don’t recall that at all when i was 6…what was your teacher’s spouse name?

I mainly cared about playing with my friends

With that said, nothing in the florida law says that the teachers can’t mention their spouse, have photos of their spouse on their desk etc

this is just more propaganda from the demafascist

If you discuss your same sex spouse you are now breaking the law the way it is written.

You characters are incredibly limited. The gay lifestyle is just as relevant as a hetero lifestyle. When teachers rock up called Mrs Smith they are making statements about their sexuality and nobody has a problem with that.
Your hate consumes and defines you. Get some help you sick fucks.
When it concerns anyone below the age of thirteen then I guess you can consider me one of them who is consumed with hate.

Sex Education shouldn’t be discussed to anyone at the age of five unless it is the parent!

Most teachers talk about their spouses at some time during a school year. It helps the students to be more comfortable with the teacher

None of mine ever did.

For men teachers, we never even knew if they were married.

The women in my day went by "Mrs." so we knew. But no one every talked about it. It wasn't relevant or appropriate.

This is just grooming. Public schools are engaged in conversion therapy - intense conversion therapy.

Ultimately, this isn't about pedophiles or homosexuals. This is far more sinister.

democrats are Nazis. And water is wet.

Some events cause the Nazi party to become so deranged that their carefully crafted facade cracks and you see them in all their evil. Such is the case with the Anti-Grooming bill in Florida that stops public school teachers from sexualizing 4 and 5 year olds. The Nazi democrats have decided this is the hill they will die on, grooming now and forever.

But why?

"democrats just want to diddle kiddies" is the stock answer. But is that really it? Are all 81 million democrats, living and dead pedophiles? Some are to be sure, Joe Biden. But for the most part this misses the mark of what the democrats are trying to do.

Ultimately the goal of democrats is the destruction of America and the establishment of totalitarian dictatorship. democrats are Nazis. What this is, is critical theory in action. Young children are brought into the public schools and divided into oppressors, the hated whites, and oppressed, everyone else. A 4 or 5 year child is brought into the viper pit that is the public schools and either taught that they are an oppressed minority who should hate white oppressors or they are white and evil oppressors.

A 5 year old white child has no understanding of "oppression." They only know that teacher says they're bad, and they don't know what they did, they just want to please teacher. But they are the oppressor, they are bad and nothing they do can make it better.

Until one day teacher tells them that trans and non-binary kids are special and good like the non-white kids, all they have to do is be trans, and they will no longer be hated, but beloved oppressed minorities.

You see, it has nothing to with democrats wanting to diddle kids, the Nazis are creating Hitler Youth, they are destroying the cultural identity of children and replacing it with one they can control and manipulate.

It is CRITICAL that the Nazis indoctrinate children at an extremely young age for this to work.
It's why I call them DemNazis because they follow ver batim The Nazi plan for dominating a society.

If you discuss your same sex spouse you are now breaking the law the way it is written.

What makes you think that discussing homosexuality is appropriate for children at all? As a teen, warning the boys about it is important- but that isn't the same as portraying it as a normative goal in life.

Of course they do. Often on a Monday they will ask the kids what they did for the weekend and tell the kids what they did.

Even if that were true, which it's not, why would that necessitate the teacher talking about the type of relationship they're in?

The answer is, it doesn't, but you people have a sick compulsion to talk to other peoples' little kids about sex.

Forum List

Back