Florida Sheriff Declines Invitation to Attend NAACP Banquet

Right here is the problem...

In Chicago, Violence Soars And Witnesses Go Silent : NPR

This is a conundrum the NAACP can work towards solving.

They don't.

They ignore the problem.

More money in highlighting blacks as the victims of injustice at the hands of whitey.

Why are you ignoring the white on white violence that is occurring? Where is the white community speaking up about riots and murders?
No one is ignoring anything. They just don’t really need to focus on it. Aside from my points in the above post, white crime is not a problem. Over 75% of white murders might be white on white but the fact is that blacks consist of 12 whole percent of the population and commit 49.7% of the murders (more murders than whites who are 72% of the population), 32.9% of the rapes, 55.6 percent of the robberies and on and on. Do you realize that blacks are murdered more than whites? I am not talking per capita here either – in 2010 there were 6043 whites murdered and 6470 blacks! 12 percent have more of their numbers murdered than 72 percent. Why are we not talking about white on white crime – whites are not slaughtering other whites at alarming rates where the blacks in this nation are. When 12 percent of the population is responsible for almost 30 percent of the crime and even more than that of the violent crime then there is a SERIOUS problem. You don’t want to address that though, do you? Those facts might be inconvenient for the race whores who want to paint the black community as the victim here but the numbers are resoundingly clear, the black community has a problem with crime in general let alone black on black crime. These idiots want to focus their ire on a person that killed a black teen IN SELF DEFENSE when they should be attacking the root problem instead – the disproportionate crime rate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States
FBI ? Table 43
FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 1

Last edited:
Right here is the problem...

In Chicago, Violence Soars And Witnesses Go Silent : NPR

This is a conundrum the NAACP can work towards solving.

They don't.

They ignore the problem.

More money in highlighting blacks as the victims of injustice at the hands of whitey.

Why are you ignoring the white on white violence that is occurring? Where is the white community speaking up about riots and murders?
No one is ignoring anything. They just don’t really need to focus on it. Aside from my points in the above post, white crime is not a problem. Over 75% of white murders might be white on white but the fact is that blacks consist of 12 whole percent of the population and commit 49.7% of the murders (more murders than whites who are 72% of the population), 32.9% of the rapes, 55.6 percent of the robberies and on and on. Do you realize that blacks are murdered more than whites? I am not talking per capita here either – in 2010 there were 6043 whites murdered and 6470 blacks! 12 percent have more of their numbers murdered than 72 percent. Why are we not talking about white on white crime – whites are not slaughtering other whites at alarming rates where the blacks in this nation are. When 12 percent of the population is responsible for almost 30 percent of the crime and even more than that of the violent crime then there is a SERIOUS problem. You don’t want to address that though, do you? Those facts might be inconvenient for the race whores who want to paint the black community as the victim here but the numbers are resoundingly clear, the black community has a problem with crime in general let alone black on black crime. These idiots want to focus their ire on a person that killed a black teen IN SELF DEFENSE when they should be attacking the root problem instead – the disproportionate crime rate.

FBI ? Table 43

"White crime is not a problem". :lol:

FBI ? Table 43

Considering that they are 1/5 as likely to commit crimes, what is it that you think uis incorrect? Why do we need to discuss ‘white’ crime?

How about we deal with the problems that seem to be the root of blacks being 5 times more likely to commit a crime? As far as ‘white’ crime goes, there is not a problem. Laugh all you want, we know that you only do so because you cannot divorce reality from your twisted racial view of it.

no because you never asked that question. It was said that the naacp hates all white people and i showed you that was false. You are still fighting that for some reason

look at the picture again. The topic was again that the naacp hates all white people. They have a white guy as president. You cant refute it so you change topics

no, i don't find that telling because the naacp was started by whites and blacks for the purpose of helping blacks. Are you also shocked when an firefighter doesn't make arrests?

What? One has nothing to do with the other. Just because a firefighter doesn't make an arrest doesn't mean he loves crime. :lol:

i never asked that question? You cited the post in your post wrap above.

give an example of the naacp going to bat for an injustice, perceived or not, for a white person.

try honesty for once.

They do not have a white guy for president. Sheesh. Do you have a single honest bone in your body?

If they don't go to bat for any white person, then the person's opinion can be considered valid. Let me tell you why because you have not the foggiest clue what the naacp stands for. They do not stand for helping only blacks, another lie from you..... From their website:

Founded in 1909, the naacp is the nation's oldest and largest civil rights organization. From the ballot box to the classroom, the thousands of dedicated workers, organizers, leaders and members who make up the naacp continue to fight for social justice for all americans.

naacp | national association for the advancement of colored people

and yet, you can't find a single example where they fight for justice for white americans.

cc?

If you go to the NAACP site and see what their mission is you would know that you're wrong.

b6WuEgE.jpg

Only if you ignore their name, mission statement and what they've done for over 100 years would you think their mission is to help white people...or beached whales...or family farms.

They don't, just like the Jewish Council represents Jews doesn't mean they hate everyone non-Jewish person. So stop pretending. Your "requirements" mean shit. The NAACP doesn't have to do anything just because you just thought it up...Neither does the Jewish Council, The Republican Hispanic Coalition, Womens Rights orgs etc

But lets hear you complain only about blacks and stutter your way to a reason why blacks are different from every other group and they should do MORE than any other group and help EVERYONE to be good negros. Go

FBI ? Table 43

Considering that they are 1/5 as likely to commit crimes, what is it that you think uis incorrect? Why do we need to discuss ‘white’ crime?

How about we deal with the problems that seem to be the root of blacks being 5 times more likely to commit a crime? As far as ‘white’ crime goes, there is not a problem. Laugh all you want, we know that you only do so because you cannot divorce reality from your twisted racial view of it.
Ted Bundy will never be topped.

try honesty for once.

They do not have a white guy for president. Sheesh. Do you have a single honest bone in your body?

If they don't go to bat for any white person, then the person's opinion can be considered valid. Let me tell you why because you have not the foggiest clue what the naacp stands for. They do not stand for helping only blacks, another lie from you..... From their website:

Founded in 1909, the naacp is the nation's oldest and largest civil rights organization. From the ballot box to the classroom, the thousands of dedicated workers, organizers, leaders and members who make up the naacp continue to fight for social justice for all americans.

and yet, you can't find a single example where they fight for justice for white americans.

cc?

If you go to the NAACP site and see what their mission is you would know that you're wrong.

b6WuEgE.jpg

Only if you ignore their name, mission statement and what they've done for over 100 years would you think their mission is to help white people...or beached whales...or family farms.

They don't, just like the Jewish Council represents Jews doesn't mean they hate everyone non-Jewish person. So stop pretending. Your "requirements" mean shit. The NAACP doesn't have to do anything just because you just thought it up...Neither does the Jewish Council, The Republican Hispanic Coalition, Womens Rights orgs etc

But lets hear you complain only about blacks and stutter your way to a reason why blacks are different from every other group and they should do MORE than any other group and help EVERYONE to be good negros. Go

I'd say mission accomplished.

try honesty for once.

cc?

b6WuEgE.jpg

a white person's position has never been advocated by the naacp

if I'm wrong point it out

If I'm right, they are a pack of bigots

shame the devil............

using your logic, white people owe black people nothing either

Last edited:
There is history with this Lee county NAACP president.
The President of the NAACP in Lee county is formerly known as James W Mathis. His name now is James X Muwakkil.

James X Muwakkil also known as James W Curtis won re-elction to the NAACP post after having threatened to kill his opponent when he announced his candidacy. Was he serious? I doubt it, but do know he served in prison for a murder he did commit under the name James Curtis until 1996.

Lee NAACP official accuses fellow member of threatening his life » Naples Daily News
New Lee County NAACP president named amid controversy » Naples Daily News

The national NAACP got upset that they brought light to the fact Battle was threatened.
Muwakkil also has founded Fort Myers Coalition for Justice
Fort Myers Coalition For Justice Inc, Fort Myers, FL

Lee County NAACP to rally for Trayvon Martin - WFTX-TV Fort Myers/Naples, FL

This NAACP president also put together the rallies for Trayvon after Zimmerman's acquittal there. He has been called out by some leaders within the black community there that his agenda is in the wrong place to help the black community. Muwakkil is known for his efforts to help in criminal rights.

I don't live there and thus cannot state whether the motives of any involved in this are correct. All I can do is research what I can find and the above is what I can find.

The President of the NAACP in Lee county is formerly known as James W Mathis. His name now is James X Muwakkil.

James X Muwakkil also known as James W Curtis won re-elction to the NAACP post after having threatened to kill his opponent when he announced his candidacy. Was he serious? I doubt it, but do know he served in prison for a murder he did commit under the name James Curtis until 1996.

Lee NAACP official accuses fellow member of threatening his life » Naples Daily News

The national NAACP got upset that they brought light to the fact Battle was threatened.

This NAACP president also put together the rallies for Trayvon after Zimmerman's acquittal there. He has been called out by some leaders within the black community there that his agenda is in the wrong place to help the black community. Muwakkil is known for his efforts to help in criminal rights.

I don't live there and thus cannot state whether the motives of any involved in this are correct. All I can do is research what I can find and the above is what I can find.

i lived there for seven years. They used to use migrant slave labor at the tomato plantations in Immokolie Fla..

It was one of the most racial segregated towns in FL when I was there.

I'd say mission accomplished.

What you don't understand is no one cares what you think. Go tell a womans group you think the fight is over. There are other groups besides blacks...I know I know...those are ALL Different.

Has nothing to do with race :doubt:

i lived there for seven years. They used to use migrant slave labor at the tomato plantations in Immokolie Fla..

slave labor? :cuckoo:

It's "Immakolee" and they're hardly slaves, douche bag. Or Plantations. What a douche you are. Throwing in two race-baiting words in one sentence.

But.... You're a dimocrap. And that's what dimocraps do

Last I checked, we had to kill a few hundred thousand dimocrap scumbags to end the despicable institution of dimocrap scum holding human beings in chattel.

I've lived here for 36 years and absolutely love it.

Glad you failed miserably and had to move.

Loser.

I noticed it does smell better lately

As to segregated? A total and complete lie. A total lie.

I have Black People living within a few yards of me.

There are Black Families in some of the most high end Developments in Fort Myers.

A Black Couple can walk into the best Restaurant in Town, here, Sanibel, the Beach.... Anywhere and be treated with respect and dignity.

I've had many discussions with Black People that retired down here from the North that were absolutely AMAZED at how well we get along with each other racially.

There's just no problem down here like that.

I suspect that if you saw segregation that you were living in a Mobile Home with your Mommy in Suncoast Estates where we keep all the ignorant dimocrap rednecks that think the Civil War is still going on.

But criminals? Watch out. We don't play. Radicals trying to start gangs, Organizations refusing to cooperate in our efforts to shut down Gangs before they get started... We aren't going to play with people like that. Not gonna happen.

Stay out of Fort Myers, PLEASE. Don't ever come back.

Last edited:
So lets get this straight....

Until black on black violence is eliminated, blacks have no right to complain about any other issue

They can complain all they want, but until they start showing the same outage over the violence in places like Chicago or Detroit as they show for the occasional Trayvon event, they will never be taken seriously by a huge segment of the population.

That is an interesting take on the issue. Haven't heard that one before.

Whaaaaat?? Never heard this before?
Holy Shit !!! What the hell do you think we've been saying all this time?

So lets get this straight....

Until black on black violence is eliminated, blacks have no right to complain about any other issue

They can complain all they want, but until they start showing the same outage over the violence in places like Chicago or Detroit as they show for the occasional Trayvon event, they will never be taken seriously by a huge segment of the population.

Where the fuck have you been at? They have been showing outrage over the murders in Chicago and Detroit, what rock have you been living under?

Really? Must have missed the riots and marching.....but with all the black on black crime I'm sure we'll have another march real soon right?

You're just fucking blind

Al Sharpton aims to spotlight gun violence here - Chicago Sun-Times

But Sharpton is not 100% all of the black community, other blacks there have not been ignoring the violence there, dumbass.

Well "dumbass" where has Al been all this time ? And as soon as the NAACP asks Eric Holder to investigate the last black kid that was gunned down in some inner city for being in the wrong neighborhood you're not going to get a whole lot of attention to your cause.
Well dumbass what the fuck are you bringing up Sharpton for? He is not the black spokesman, so asking where was here is bullshit.

Retard......and thats all that needs to be said.

Forum List

Back