Florida sends urgent plea, sues Biden admin as migrants flood shores: 'Trying to keep our heads above water'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Thanks to stupid ass Biden who invited this invasion!

Florida has joined 19 other Republican-led states suing the Biden administration over a program that would allow tens of thousands of migrants into the U.S. per month as the Sunshine State battles a surge of illegal immigrants arriving by boat. Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody joined "America's Newsroom" Wednesday with a warning on how the "unlawful" program would burden both taxpayers and law enforcement in the state.

Biden is changing the demographics of our nation and the public is sitting back watching it happen... so whatever comes from it is on all of us...
In the 80's when there was a rush on our border in California men went down there and guarded the border and slowed it to a crawl....
We have no real men left I guess....

• Banned
Biden is changing the demographics of our nation and the public is sitting back watching it happen... so whatever comes from it is on all of us...
In the 80's when there was a rush on our border in California men went down there and guarded the border and slowed it to a crawl....
We have no real men left I guess....

Yep, Biden and Dimocrats want to shit on every red state in this country. Twenty years from now, we'll look more like EVERYTHING south of our border, where a third of the world's murders are. Sometimes I wonder how we can sit back another single day without taking to the streets and start fighting back!

Yep, Biden and Dimocrats want to shit on every red state in this country. Twenty years from now, we'll look more like EVERYTHING south of our border, where a third of the world's murders are. Sometimes I wonder how we can sit back another single day without taking to the streets and start fighting back!
There aren't even enough God-fearing patriots left in my neck of the woods to fill a platoon. Many are in the closet and shadows, fearful of coming out.

I recommend building an ark of hope and knowledge and pray. Maybe we can weather the storm that is coming.

broken-hearted-usa.jpg

DeSantis needs to pull his head out of his butt. The immigrants landing on the shores of Florida are from Cuba, we should be welcoming them with open arms.

Forum List

Back