florida school isolates black students

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

of course the blacks get offended. they were trying to help the kids get better scores. since education is not talked about in their homes or they would have better grades., there kids need some kind of incentive to get better grades.,

of course the blacks get offended. they were trying to help the kids get better scores. since education is not talked about in their homes or they would have better grades., there kids need some kind of incentive to get better grades.,

So lemme see---- black students performing very poorly on standardized tests are taken out of class and sent to a seminar at another school to learn how to test better to help raise their grades for getting into better colleges and get better jobs, and both the parents and teachers are pissed? RACISM I tell you! :rock:

So lemme see---- black students performing very poorly on standardized tests are taken out of class and sent to a seminar at another school to learn how to test better to help raise their grades for getting into better colleges and get better jobs, and both the parents and teachers are pissed? RACISM I tell you! :rock:
lol lol only blacks think so.

I'm sure the 4th word could be removed. They took the worst performing students, which were black.

If you have schools demanding shit that standards need to be lowered in schools because it's unfair to blacks and is racist then how can you not say "well the blacks can't keep up in general, so maybe the blacks just can't do as well".

At least the school is trying to encourage them. Most schools would ignore it and either pass them or lower standards of everyone else.

The school did the right thing. If no one shows you tough love, pushes you, corrects you when you're wrong, and doesn't show you the reality of things you'll never grow as a person. You'll just continue being a useless person.

1. We are all expected to express our honest opinions in a way that is as civil as possible.

2. So I wish to state something as gently as possible.

3. Some people who would not hurt a hair on anyone of that ethnicity and would never use ugly epithets to describe them sincerely (and sadly) feel that a large majority of them simply do not have the intellectual ability to do as well as the other ethnicities.

4. Of course, I do not know whether this is an accurate assessment.

1. We are all expected to express our honest opinions in a way that is as civil as possible.

2. So I wish to state something as gently as possible.

3. Some people who would not hurt a hair on anyone of that ethnicity and would never use ugly epithets to describe them sincerely (and sadly) feel that a large majority of them simply do not have the intellectual ability to do as well as the other ethnicities.

4. Of course, I do not know whether this is an accurate assessment.
It is generally accepted that blacks have lower IQs than whites.

So all the white students are doing great, but all the black students are failing. You have to be a racist dickhead to think this was ok.
Lots of white kids are behind as well.

Maybe the problem is that blacks don't see the value of education, or don't relate to the education, or don't hold education as a priority.

Last edited:

Maybe the problem is that blacks don't see the value of education, or don't relate to the education, or don't hold education as a priority.
Screenshot_20230817_101140_TikTok.jpg

they hold crime as priority instead

Forum List

Back