Florida school board votes to remove Moms for Liberty founder after husband accused of rape

So only meatball can actually sack her ? That doesnt seem to be a difficult deciion for him to take.
Unless he is also implicated in the sex scandal himself.
Obviously I am not suggesting that although he is tightly wound.
Being the Chief groomer and deviant of the state of Florida, you can bet your bottom dollar that he won't be making her step down for all the gold in the world.

This is a comical story.

On the face of it what she and her husband get up to in their own bedroom is their own business.
nb notwithstanding the rape charges.

But if your professional life is being a moral authority then it strikes of hypocrisy.

She is not required to stand down and looks rather smug in the video. Shes a pretty girl and may have an only fans future.

But not directing childrens education.

I suspect she may try and tough it out. The meatball needs to get back to the state and take care of this business,
Shitcons gotta shitcon...

It's actually worse than that OP, they're both swingers.

They were scheduled for a trist w/one of the wife's girlfriends, but wifey cancelled, hubby didn't wanna wait so he went over to the third party's residence by himself and raped her.

And here we are.

Mind you, these are people purporting to be Christians and the "moral majority" of America.

Swingers, indulging in deviant acts.

Anyone surprised?
Another conservative sexual predator/groomer.

Seems instead of all our MAGA types like Rambunctious and Libby von H criticizing Tommy Tainant for noting this latest embarassment for their “Moral Majority” leaders in Florida, they ought to firmly embrace her and criticize the traitorous RINO schoolboard for daring to impeach the fine reputation of this upcoming MAGA leader — who seems as photogenic as any of Trump’s girlfriends or any of his wives…

I tell you I think those school board members are really “oppressing” her. They are probably members of the “Deep State” secretly on the Soros payroll! They are traitors to the Trump Party and MAGA!

The woman supports “the cause”! She is, let’s face it, exactly the type most Trump supporters — and lots of Dems and Independents too — would love to “do it” with … a brave super-bodacious blond swinger!

/s

Last edited:

Forum List

Back