Florida revokes liquor license of hotel that put on a sexually explicit show with kids present

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know if you break the law you get arrested and that the remedy isn’t that the person who runs the premises loses their liquor license? No laws broken.
Well, not exactly. Do you know anything about business?

Have some kids first. Then raise them. Then tell me that anywhere on your top 100,000 concerns was drag shows and I’ll call you a lair to your face.
I do have kids. And other adults exposing my kids to such activity is one of my 100,000 concerns. As are other adults that find such exposure appealing to them.

Well, not exactly. Do you know anything about business?
I do Norma Jean. Quite a bit. I am not a lawyer but I do know if you punch a kid in the face at a Hyatt they won’t let you walk out without a charge and take away the establishments liquor license.

I do Norma Jean. Quite a bit. I am not a lawyer but I do know if you punch a kid in the face at a Hyatt they won’t let you walk out without a charge and take away the establishments liquor license.

I don’t think you know a damn thing about business. When you contract for a service you have a ton of liability if they do wrong on your premises.

I know quite a bit about it. It can be ugly.

Got it girly boy?

It's not love. It's zealotry. Child abuse is everywhere so gays can not be denied their piece of the child pie. It's this kind of zealotry that reduces children to commodities to be bought and sold, particularly at the border, on the hoof.
You‘re the expert.

I don’t think you know a damn thing about business. When you contract for a service you have a ton of liability if they do wrong on your premises.

I know quite a bit about it. It can be ugly.

Got it girly boy?
If I punch a kid in the face will they let me go and take someone’s liquor license? Nope. Then why would they let whatever illegal thing you think happened slip by without any charges?

If I punch a kid in the face will they let me go and take someone’s liquor license? Nope. Then why would they let whatever illegal thing you think happened slip by without any charges?

Are you a contractor? Why the deflection Suzy?

Last edited:
Are you a contractor? Why the deflection Suzy?

If it’s a licensing issue, there might or might not be citations on the spot, or the licensed could be served notice.
Stupid question. You can’t be liable for a crime that didn’t occur. The judge would laugh you out of court.

youre leaving out a very important point about those priests, coaches and boy scout leaders,,, they are all gay,,

not saying trannies are gay but they have the similar mental illness that makes them want to include children in their sexual events,,

No they are not. The male coaches are going after female students, in most cases. ALL of the US Gymnastics victims are girls. The Boy Scout victims were homosexual assaults. Scouts were an all male organization when these assaults happened.

The Catholic Church victims were mostly male, but mixed. At the Residential Schools in Canada, they found many bodies of babies buried there. These were infants the priests fathered with the girls at the schools.

The "celibate priesthood" has been a myth of the Catholic Church since its inception. It's an unhealthy lifestyle, both mentally and physically, and a perversion of our natures. It seems to attract a certain type of man, who is looking to run away from themselves. If they become priests, they don't have to make excuses for not marrying or having children. They'll be able to "control" their inappropriate desires through faith and meditation.

All of these organizations took the same tactic when allegations were made. Deny, deny, deny, and cover it all up. They did it over and over again: moving the abusers around without warning the families. I remember families at the skating rink where once creep was coaching said the girl making allegations was willing and "chased" the coach. A couple of years later, two of the families throwing an 18 year old girl under the bus defending this asshole, were having him charged for molesting their daughters.

"Young settled with Roos, who also brought her allegations before the U.S. Figure Skating Association. That group subsequently banned Young from coaching athletes at competitions sanctioned by the USFSA.

But Young continued as a private coach at the Newington rink, which is also named as a defendant in Appel's lawsuit and is accused of negligent hiring.

"The owner of Newington was quoted at the time as saying they were aware of the allegations, and found (Young) to be professional and ethical," Phelan said."

I do have kids. And other adults exposing my kids to such activity is one of my 100,000 concerns. As are other adults that find such exposure appealing to them.
So, how old are your kids that you no longer take responsibility for what they see ? Let’s say you do want your young kids exposed to gun violence at 8 years old. Who is responsible, you ?

No they are not. The male coaches are going after female students, in most cases. ALL of the US Gymnastics victims are girls. The Boy Scout victims were homosexual assaults. Scouts were an all male organization when these assaults happened.

The Catholic Church victims were mostly male, but mixed. At the Residential Schools in Canada, they found many bodies of babies buried there. These were infants the priests fathered with the girls at the schools.

The "celibate priesthood" has been a myth of the Catholic Church since its inception. It's an unhealthy lifestyle, both mentally and physically, and a perversion of our natures. It seems to attract a certain type of man, who is looking to run away from themselves. If they become priests, they don't have to make excuses for not marrying or having children. They'll be able to "control" their inappropriate desires through faith and meditation.

All of these organizations took the same tactic when allegations were made. Deny, deny, deny, and cover it all up. They did it over and over again: moving the abusers around without warning the families. I remember families at the skating rink where once creep was coaching said the girl making allegations was willing and "chased" the coach. A couple of years later, two of the families throwing an 18 year old girl under the bus defending this asshole, were having him charged for molesting their daughters.

"Young settled with Roos, who also brought her allegations before the U.S. Figure Skating Association. That group subsequently banned Young from coaching athletes at competitions sanctioned by the USFSA.

But Young continued as a private coach at the Newington rink, which is also named as a defendant in Appel's lawsuit and is accused of negligent hiring.

"The owner of Newington was quoted at the time as saying they were aware of the allegations, and found (Young) to be professional and ethical," Phelan said."

She kind of left out that the wrestling coaches. Gay

So, how old are your kids that you no longer take responsibility for what they see ? Let’s say you do want your young kids exposed to gun violence at 8 years old. Who is responsible, you ?

Nah, all grown and doing incredibly well.

Phd
MBA
Iraqi war vet (with 2 degrees)
State athletic champion

4 grand children though. And I don’t want some guy, dressed like a chick, with a dick following them into a bathroom or locker room.

K?

We’ll have to see the evidence on the complaint.
Hey. If there was a crime I support prosecution. We all know there isn’t which explains the governors run around. You really know that it’s just you don’t like the victims.

youre leaving out a very important point about those priests, coachs and boy scout leaders,,, they are all gay,,

not saying trannies are gay but they have the similar mental illness that makes them want to include children in their sexual events,,
You guys are all over the place. Priests who abuse children, or teachers for that matter, are NOT all gay. Those people are pathetic and sick, or weak-willed, or sexually obsessed, and they generally are driven to use their “power” over their young charges.

A female friend of mine was abused for years by her priest when she was a child. She became his favorite lover when she was 13 or 14. Abusive coaches in athletic programs — NOT all gay.

The great majority of sexual deviance everywhere is heterosexual, be it rape or violence and murder. Most of it is in the family or between bullying husbands and their wives or “girlfriends.” Those who scream hysterically about the “gay” or “trans” problem … are often themselves abusers of one sort or another.

Of course being gay or a drag performer or whatnot does not imply you are an abuser, or a “groomer,” just as being deep “in the closet” doesn’t mean you are a repressed straight-laced Republican! :cool:

Nor does being a “Liberal” imply you approve of taking children to drag shows or strip shows. In fact, in my limited and rather anecdotal experience, liberals and middle-class democrats consider themselves more tolerant, but in general are far less into hard-core strip shows or vulgar drag than hard-up working-class types … who these days tend to vote Republican.

Of course there are also large subcultures of poor minority gay and trans types in big cities whose whole lives have been marked by abuse, drugs, prostitution, and violence. I wouldn’t be surprised if they sometimes manifest their sexuality in ways that all of us would find crude, sad, tragic and “abnormal.”

You guys are all over the place. Priests who abuse children, or teachers for that matter, are NOT all gay. Those people are pathetic and sick, or weak-willed, or sexually obsessed, and they generally are driven to use their “power” over their young charges.

A female friend of mine was abused for years by her priest when she was a child. She became his favorite lover when she was 13 or 14. Abusive coaches in athletic programs — NOT all gay.

The great majority of sexual deviance everywhere is heterosexual, be it rape or violence and murder. Most of it is in the family or between bullying husbands and their wives or “girlfriends.” Those who scream hysterically about the “gay” or “trans” problem … are often themselves abusers of one sort or another.

Of course being gay or a drag performer or whatnot does not imply you are an abuser, or a “groomer,” just as being deep “in the closet” doesn’t mean you are a repressed straight-laced Republican! :cool:

Nor does being a “Liberal” imply you approve of taking children to drag shows or strip shows. In fact, in my limited and rather anecdotal experience, liberals and middle-class democrats consider themselves more tolerant, but in general are far less into hard-core strip shows or vulgar drag than hard-up working-class types … who these days tend to vote Republican.

Of course there are also large subcultures of poor minority gay and trans types in big cities whose whole lives have been marked by abuse, drugs, prostitution, and violence. I wouldn’t be surprised if they sometimes manifest their sexuality in ways that all of us would find crude, sad, tragic and “abnormal.”

If you don’t want the truth, don’t bring it up.

The catholic priests scandle was 99% homosexual as was the boyscout scandle.

Is their abuse by heterosexuals? Absolutely, those abusers need hung by the nuts!

But don’t give me the crap that grooming doesn’t exist when these examples ARE OF GROOMING.

Have some kids first. Then raise them. Then tell me that anywhere on your top 100,000 concerns was drag shows and I’ll call you a lair to your face.
I have kids and have always protected them from adult sexual acts,,

just because youre a pervert that gets off on exposing children to adult sex acts doesnt mean its OK,,,

Their "concern" is utterly fake. They like this issue because they think they have a "winning hand". It's prurient, titillating and headline-grabbing. And, most importantly, they can accuse anyone who objects to their jackboot horseshit of being a pedophile. That's why they repeat the "don't touch children" line over and over again, instead of actually debating the merits of the policy.

And, they get off on it. They're the scum of the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back