Florida revokes liquor license of hotel that put on a sexually explicit show with kids present

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they are not. The male coaches are going after female students, in most cases. ALL of the US Gymnastics victims are girls. The Boy Scout victims were homosexual assaults. Scouts were an all male organization when these assaults happened.

The Catholic Church victims were mostly male, but mixed. At the Residential Schools in Canada, they found many bodies of babies buried there. These were infants the priests fathered with the girls at the schools.

The "celibate priesthood" has been a myth of the Catholic Church since its inception. It's an unhealthy lifestyle, both mentally and physically, and a perversion of our natures. It seems to attract a certain type of man, who is looking to run away from themselves. If they become priests, they don't have to make excuses for not marrying or having children. They'll be able to "control" their inappropriate desires through faith and meditation.

All of these organizations took the same tactic when allegations were made. Deny, deny, deny, and cover it all up. They did it over and over again: moving the abusers around without warning the families. I remember families at the skating rink where once creep was coaching said the girl making allegations was willing and "chased" the coach. A couple of years later, two of the families throwing an 18 year old girl under the bus defending this asshole, were having him charged for molesting their daughters.

"Young settled with Roos, who also brought her allegations before the U.S. Figure Skating Association. That group subsequently banned Young from coaching athletes at competitions sanctioned by the USFSA.

But Young continued as a private coach at the Newington rink, which is also named as a defendant in Appel's lawsuit and is accused of negligent hiring.

"The owner of Newington was quoted at the time as saying they were aware of the allegations, and found (Young) to be professional and ethical," Phelan said."

so only the boy scout leaders and priest were gay,, well what do you think we should do about those pedos??

as for the ones that go after girls, I say when we catch them we should kill them just like the gays that molest little boys,,,

what say you??

You guys are all over the place. Priests who abuse children, or teachers for that matter, are NOT all gay. Those people are pathetic and sick, or weak-willed, or sexually obsessed, and they generally are driven to use their “power” over their young charges.

A female friend of mine was abused for years by her priest when she was a child. She became his favorite lover when she was 13 or 14. Abusive coaches in athletic programs — NOT all gay.

The great majority of sexual deviance everywhere is heterosexual, be it rape or violence and murder. Most of it is in the family or between bullying husbands and their wives or “girlfriends.” Those who scream hysterically about the “gay” or “trans” problem … are often themselves abusers of one sort or another.

Of course being gay or a drag performer or whatnot does not imply you are an abuser, or a “groomer,” just as being deep “in the closet” doesn’t mean you are a repressed straight-laced Republican! :cool:

Nor does being a “Liberal” imply you approve of taking children to drag shows or strip shows. In fact, in my limited and rather anecdotal experience, liberals and middle-class democrats consider themselves more tolerant, but in general are far less into hard-core strip shows or vulgar drag than hard-up working-class types … who these days tend to vote Republican.

Of course there are also large subcultures of poor minority gay and trans types in big cities whose whole lives have been marked by abuse, drugs, prostitution, and violence. I wouldn’t be surprised if they sometimes manifest their sexuality in ways that all of us would find crude, sad, tragic and “abnormal.”
boy scout leaders are male and their victims are male,, that means they are gay,,

a priest is male and they molest little boys,, that means they are gay,,

if a straight man molest a ltittle girl we should kill him along with the gays that molest little boys,,

and since the boys in those groups are being molested by gay men, gay men should be banned from those groups just like men that molest girls should be banned from being around any children,,,

grand children though. And I don’t want some guy, dressed like a chick, with a dick following them into a bathroom or locker room.
You’re confused
So you implying you’re worried about their parents, your kids taking your grandchildren with them to see such a display.
Or your grandchildren are old enough to drive themselves and you don’t trust their judgement….or the judgement of your own kids who can’t keep track of where they are.

Thank you for proving my post. Everybody YOU don't like is a pedophile and a groomer. That is now the right wing go to allegation. Trump called DeSantis a "groomer" because he's a former teacher.

Not one drag queen has been arrested for assaulting a child. ZERO, ZIP, NADA.

Tada!!!

Thank you for proving my post. Everybody YOU don't like is a pedophile and a groomer. That is now the right wing go to allegation. Trump called DeSantis a "groomer" because he's a former teacher.

Not one drag queen has been arrested for assaulting a child. ZERO, ZIP, NADA.
Just to make you look even dumber than usual....

Their "concern" is utterly fake. They like this issue because they think they have a "winning hand". It's prurient, titillating and headline-grabbing. And, most importantly, they can accuse anyone who objects to their jackboot horseshit of being a pedophile. That's why they repeat the "don't touch children" line over and over again, instead of actually debating the merits of the policy.

And, they get off on it. They're the scum of the earth.
No, you’ve shown what kind of scum you are. Stay away from kids seems to be too hard for you to understand. People like you and every leftard here defending this shit need to stay far, far away from children.

If you can't have a civil conversation without calling each other perverts and degenerates and any other hyperbolic expletive that comes to mind, then you may not be mature enough to handle this conversation and should probably move on to one you can.

Thread locked for cleaning. I'm sure a few of you can expect to get a warning in the next few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back