Florida Republicans Scramble in Wake of Trump's Racist Remarks

Except Senator Gramhn confirmed it now, and the other five haven't denied it.

In fact, nobody denied it but Trump, and that guy denies saying things he's caught doing on tape, so he has no credibility.
/----/ You're fake outrage is duly noted.

All those people that flee'd from their shithole countries to come here are going to be upset about that comment? I'm pretty sure all those Cubans didn't risk their lives on a home made raft fleeing the paradise that is Cuba.
Regressives love Cuba... It is a utopian paradise

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

How come Liberals don't vacation in Haiti?
Are Liberals racist or something?
For the same reason none of them threatened to move there if Trump was president. They never say their going to any central or South American countries or any of the African nations. Hell no those are shitholes they would never go to.

I'm not outraged. We all knew what Trump was when he was "elected" (not really).

Every day he proves he is not fit nor worthy of the office that the people didn't give him. This is just another example. There will probably be another by the end of the week.

But as a practical matter, our soldiers and diplomats and businessmen who have to work in these countries that Donald Trump called "Shitholes" now have to live with his unprofessional and crude antics.

It isn't about the countries and the perceived state they are in. Doddering Donnie isn't contemplating visiting those countries. The context is talking about people from those countries and his racist views of those people.
Imagine that ... Merit based immigration. What a novel idea . basing things on race is racist

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

All those people that flee'd from their shithole countries to come here are going to be upset about that comment? I'm pretty sure all those Cubans didn't risk their lives on a home made raft fleeing the paradise that is Cuba.
You're right...all the Irish who left their shit hole country in the 1800s don't mind it being called a shit hole....it doesn't bother them in the least.

You are comparing famine to poorly run governments.
That is not the same.

I'm not outraged. We all knew what Trump was when he was "elected" (not really).

Every day he proves he is not fit nor worthy of the office that the people didn't give him. This is just another example. There will probably be another by the end of the week.

But as a practical matter, our soldiers and diplomats and businessmen who have to work in these countries that Donald Trump called "Shitholes" now have to live with his unprofessional and crude antics.
/——/ 1.) The people don’t choose the president.
2.) The people fleeing those countries agree they are shitholes.
3.) Trump is well qualified to run our country. The current economic advancement prove you wrong. And do you think Hildabeast could have done even better?

Ran by a butcher who you regressives praise every chance u get

Meh... sorry, man Castro wasn't that bad. The very fact he let the Quislings leave when most countries would have executed them is proof of that.
/——/ Castro murdered his own people and let them live in abject poverty. In your mind he’s not so bad.

/——/ Castro murdered his own people and let them live in abject poverty. In your mind he’s not so bad.

He murdered a very few quislings... so did the Europeans after theGermans left.

If Cuba is poor, it's because we've been waging an economic war on it for 60 years.. That's just stupid. We've probably solidified Castro by doing that. But the Cuban Quislings in Miami have our politics in a vice-grip.

He murdered a very few quislings... so did the Europeans after theGermans left.

If Cuba is poor, it's because we've been waging an economic war on it for 60 years.. That's just stupid. We've probably solidified Castro by doing that. But the Cuban Quislings in Miami have our politics in a vice-grip.
/---/ You make excuses for that bloodthirsty cut throat dictator?
Fidel Castro's greatest atrocities and crimes - Part 1 | Babalú Blog

Last edited:
Jeff Flake: Meeting Attendees Told Me Trump Said Sh*thole Before Those Words Went Public
Source: mediaite.com
by Justin Baragona | 3:07 pm, January 14th, 2018
This morning, Sens. David Perdue and Tom Cotton took to the Sunday morning shows to claim that President Donald Trump never said immigrants from Haiti and African nations were “people from shithole countries” during an immigration meeting. Following their joint statement in which they both said they couldn’t recall the president saying those words, both men today claimed reports of the president’s comments were misrepresented.

Meanwhile, one GOP lawmaker who spoke with meeting attendees said that he was informed that Trump did indeed make those comments. And further noted that he was told about the president’s remarks prior to the comments going public.

Following Perdue’s interview on This Week, Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) appeared on the program and contradicted Perdue’s assertion that reports on Trump’s comments were a “gross misrepresentation.”

“All I can say is that I was in a meeting directly afterwards where those who had presented to the president our proposal spoke about the meeting,” Flake told host George Stephanopoulos. “They said those words were used before those words went public.”
Read more: Jeff Flake: Meeting Attendees Told Me Trump Said ‘Sh*thole’ Before ‘Those Words Went Public’

Forum List

Back