30 states and 2,623 counties voted AGAINST politicians and anyone “presidential”..do you get it now?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
With all the folks pissing themselves about some adult language being used by our POTUS I thought I should remind everyone that nobody, and I mean nobody thought they were voting for a man who would work within “the box” in any way shape or form....in fact, the further outside “the box” he works the happier we are with him.
If he becomes controlled, methodical, programmed and “presidential” we will be pissed.

With all the folks pissing themselves about some adult language being used by our POTUS I thought I should remind everyone that nobody, and I mean nobody thought they were voting for a man who would work within “the box” in any way shape or form....in fact, the further outside “the box” he works the happier we are with him.
If he becomes controlled, methodical, programmed and “presidential” we will be pissed.
And 3m more people voted against him than for him.

Actually over 10.6 million MORE voted against Tramp when you add in the 7,804,213 votes for other candidates to the 2,864,974 MORE votes Clinton got.

States are not citizens or humans, and counties are not citizens or humans...

We the people ARE citizens and humans.... one man, one vote, and we the people crushed Trump in this past election, and did NOT vote for him....the majority of voters did not vote for him, in excess of around 8 million in total, and 3 million of those were Hillary voters.

Yes, some inanimate state or county may have won the election for Trump, but we...the human citizens, well in to the majority...by the MILLIONS, did not support him.

Yes, of course we get it. It's not a secret....educated, successful people generally move away from those counties and concentrate in urban areas.

Actually over 10.6 million MORE voted against Tramp when you add in the 7,804,213 votes for other candidates to the 2,864,974 MORE votes Clinton got.

We the people ARE citizens and humans.... one man, one vote, and we the people crushed Trump in this past election, and did NOT vote for him....the majority of voters did not vote for him, in excess of around 8 million in total, and 3 million of those were Hillary voters.

Yes, some inanimate state or county may have won the election for Trump, but we...the human citizens, well in to the majority...by the MILLIONS, did not support him.

Let me offer my teachings so you can stop making fools of yourselves in public. Save that shit for when you’re arguing with all your gamer buddies in your mamas basement.
DJT campaigned to win states because that's how the presidential election works...apparently nobody told HRC that....he didn't waste his time pitching the filth in Mexifornia and Loon York...why would he...that's not how the game is won. Ask Hillary.
Let me walk you through a refresher course.
Donny won 30 of 50 states, 2,623 of 3,112 counties and if you toss Mexifornia from the popular vote Donny wins that by more than one million. It was a complete ass kicking like never seen before.
MAKE AMERICA AMERICAN AGAIN!

Legitimate REAL Americans voted for him. That’s who he targeted, that’s who he “pitched”. That’s who he knew would elect him to office. It was only un-Americans, barely legals, pole puffers, men in dresses, Feminazis and bottom feeders that didn’t vote for DJT....TA-DA!
Let me know what else you’d like to learn about.

For those of you still having trouble wrapping your tiny little minds around it all...Let me teach you through story like a kindergarten teacher would teach a snot-nosed 5 year old.

“Johnny enters a 5k foot race...he is in first place at the half way point...he finishes the race in second place well behind the winner yet he proclaims to be the winner anyway....he’s wailing around, stomping his feet, crying and throwing a tantrum and insisting that he won...but, but, but...’I won half the race...I’m the winner damnit!’ Johnny screams....but it doesn’t matter, the race was a 5k race and not a 2.5k race....what’s odd is regardless of how many times it’s carefully explained to Johnny he still can’t understand...and insists he’s the winner....poor Johnny, he’s lost his fucking mind.”
THE END

I am really getting a kick out of the goober waving the traitor flag talking about "real Americans".

I am really getting a kick out of the goober waving the traitor flag talking about "real Americans".

Hang in there bud....it’s too early to try diversion tactics. Do you already feel defeated on this topic?
Defeated? Wha? You might want to check the history books...you pukes lost, remember?

Try to stay focused and follow along bud....this isn’t 1861.
This thread isn’t about the Civil War.
Start your own thread about it though so I can get in there and make you look like the twisted fuckin fool you are.....please start one....PLEASE.

Hang in there bud....it’s too early to try diversion tactics. Do you already feel defeated on this topic?
Defeated? Wha? You might want to check the history books...you pukes lost, remember?

Try to stay focused and follow along bud....this isn’t 1861.
This thread isn’t about the Civil War.
Start your own thread about it though so I can get in there and make you look like the twisted fuckin fool you are.....please start one....PLEASE.
My first post in the thread directly responded to your OP. Being the intellectual sissy you are, you sidestepped it in favor of juvenile insults. Predictably. Enjoy your thread as it sinks like a stone....

You lost, quit crying.

When you're under a system where the person who loses can win, your point holds no water.

When you're under a system where the person who loses can win, your point holds no water.

Never mind that the far left ideology of the democratic party got in with that same system over 40 years ago. :)

Never mind that the far left ideology of the democratic party got in with that same system over 40 years ago. :)

1976? What?

Yeah that pesky Constitution....it’s always getting in the way of morphing this nation in to that thirdworld SHITHOLE you long for...huh?

So your argument is that Trump won Ohio and Michigan by being unpresidential?

Are you insane?

Forum List

Back