Florida Peeps be aware there is a Tropical Storm coming into Florida!

This just popped. Its late in the season so in case our Florida contingent has let their guard down a bit , a subtropical storm Nicole has formed and is forecast to hit Florida in a few days.

Winds aren't bad but its forecast to be overland a few days which may dump a good bit of rain. Be safe!

Not even worthy of closing the shutters or bringing in the pool-side furniture.

This just popped. Its late in the season so in case our Florida contingent has let their guard down a bit , a subtropical storm Nicole has formed and is forecast to hit Florida in a few days.

Winds aren't bad but its forecast to be overland a few days which may dump a good bit of rain. Be safe!
I hope it arrives by Tuesday which will depress the democrat vote

HurricaneOcenabattery.jpg

They are forecasting 40-50 MPH winds and about three inches of rain where I live. After Irma, Ian and the three hurricanes we got back in 2004 this is a no-never-mind. I am not even going to bother with any prep.

Very good forecast. I know a lot of tropical storms move slowly and dump a lot of rain as a result.
This one suppose to be fast moving.

Back in 1974 we had a low pressure area sit over Florida and it rained almost continuously for two weeks. I remember because that is when I graduated from college and was doing job interviews.

now CNN is saying it is supposed to be a CAT 1 hurricane by landfall. I'm praying it does not become a hurricane.

Go fuck yourself fair weather butt munch. I literally just sent out a heads up in case people missed it and you want to be a dickbag about. Well fuck off girlboy. Cocksucking piece of shit.

WTH is the matter with you? Angry little man

Now that the damage is mostly done (in Florida at least),..

Where are the penis jokes?
There ought to be penis jokes!

Okay, be that way.

fireshot-capture-001-tropical-storm-nicole-www-nhc-noaa-gov-png.723710

After the DeSantis victory, developing a massive set of balls, and apparently anticipating some sort of fellacial reward from above, the normally flaccid Florida peninsula has finally swung into action, calling itself Penistula, and threatened to ejaculate all over the eastern U.S. seaboard. So far only a bit of spritzing and trickling down noticeable here in PA. Don some protection. Safety first. Check your local weather for updates..

Forum List

Back