Florida manatee's dying in record numbers.....due to cold!!

You stoopid climate nut......your ghey response to stuff like this is, "Well look at the temperatures in southern India asshole!! Look how red the map is!!"

Yep.....this huge rise..........a fraction of one degree!!:springbed: Fucking bozo's.........fags........no wonder you all dive for a fox hole at the mention of the word "gun".:sleep: Long Island had 4 inches of snow on Wednesday.......and you should have seen the climate crusader types at the supermarket the night before loading up 3-4 carts of shit. These people navigate life in a tragic mode 100% of the time.:gay:

The manatee's are "one big freeze from ecological disaster"..............

http://www.wfaa.com/article/news/nation-now/bitter-florida-cold-contributes-to-166-manatee-deaths-this-year-a-record-pace/465-8436c787-f976-4e9e-98ee-e9a43a9e7ec7

Wont hear the climate crusader k00ks talking about this........doesn't fit the established narrative.

ghey :gay::pinkygirly:

The article doesn't say that a record number of manatees have died due to cold. It says that manatee deaths are on pace for a record total. It also says that 51 of the 166 manatee deaths were due to cold spells in the first couple of months. It also points out that in 2010, 282 manatees died due to cold stress.

Your thread title is misleading.

Swim south, you stupid f***s.

They don't migrate, they stay in the same territory for life. I know where to see them. Nice creatures, Porpoises are pretty cool, too.

One time we were partying at the beach and this porpoise rolled up to say "Hi". It had to be my dog that ran up barking at him and he just slipped nonchalantly back into the water. If not for my dog, he would have hung out longer.

They don't migrate, they stay in the same territory for life. I know where to see them. Nice creatures, Porpoises are pretty cool, too.

One time we were partying at the beach and this porpoise rolled up to say "Hi". It had to be my dog that ran up barking at him and he just slipped nonchalantly back into the water. If not for my dog, he would have hung out longer.
That's cool man...they are so smart (porpoises). I wanna swim with one before I kick. I have only touched one, at Sea World as a kid. Manatees remind me of fat vagrants. I bet those are good eatin.

That's cool man...they are so smart (porpoises). I wanna swim with one before I kick. I have only touched one, at Sea World as a kid. Manatees remind me of fat vagrants. I bet those are good eatin.

I couldn't kill a manatee to eat it. Why do that when there's rabbits, fish, sharks, crabs, stingrays, snakes, and gators right down the road? They're too cute. Manatees have them big old puppy eyes.

I couldn't kill a manatee to eat it. Why do that when there's rabbits, fish, sharks, crabs, stingrays, snakes, and gators right down the road? They're too cute. Manatees have them big old puppy eyes.
I agree...they are sweet animals. However...if the belly starts rumbling...

Besides being cute, they're the original mermaids.

Great...you screwed up that fantasy...thanks.

Don't believe the numbers!!
Back in the 70's they said there were only about 2800 manatees left in Florida and that they were dying off at about 300 a year. If true we would have seen our last manatee many years ago. The manatees were quickly placed on the endangered species list and manatee zones were established in Florida waterways. The number of manatees has always hovered around 3000 left. I learned never trust the numbers they lie.

Yes they are. American style. 300 pounds mermaid. When are they gonna get off the doughnuts and soda?

You stoopid climate nut......your ghey response to stuff like this is, "Well look at the temperatures in southern India asshole!! Look how red the map is!!"

Yep.....this huge rise..........a fraction of one degree!!:springbed: Fucking bozo's.........fags........no wonder you all dive for a fox hole at the mention of the word "gun".:sleep: Long Island had 4 inches of snow on Wednesday.......and you should have seen the climate crusader types at the supermarket the night before loading up 3-4 carts of shit. These people navigate life in a tragic mode 100% of the time.:gay:

Does wallmart sell the shit at discount too?

There's plenty more pickin's around here, you know, where I could go and see a Manatee tomorrow, if I so wished. Right next to a certain Circle K, as a matter of fact.

There's plenty more pickin's around here, you know, where I could go and see a Manatee tomorrow, if I so wished. Right next to a certain Circle K, as a matter of fact.

Can you ride a manatee?

Can you ride a manatee?

Idk, but I can feed one a late-day slashed price cabbage.

Can you ride a manatee?

Idk, but I can feed one a late-day slashed price cabbage.
The also love to drink fresh water from a hose at the edge of the dock.
Don;t beleve me? See for yoursellf:

Last edited:

Circle K...are these 'land manatee' which you are referring to? I haven't seen a Circle K in...15 years?

Forum List

Back