Florida Leads The Way...

and these measures for the WORKER'S union should be made by big gvt, instead of the union members themselves?

please explain WHY you think government should make the rules for them, and their group?

Because government workers' unions abuse their power, which endangers all of us.

Glad to see that the Florida legislature brought them UP to *MY* level...where they too have to justify their Jobs...their existance in the Job Market...and un politically.

T....the only people who should have to justify their jobs.....are our Politicians.....at least with the guy sweeping the floor....you can see what he has done....but how about the assholes in DC and the various State Capitals.....those fuckers can be together for weeks....and yet people will still wonder ...."what the hell are they getting done?"........thats my take anyhow....

Who is that gay looking guy in your avi, T?

Oh you DID NOT!

Mel is running towards me..and I am running towards him......
Oh, him...you actually like that guy? He'd be okay if he never opened his mouth but he is seriously one of the worst actors on the planet. I guess he's not gay, it was just the costume in T's avi.

IDIOT...Nevermind the character portrayed...

AGAIN Florida is leading the NATION to tell the unions to Fuck off...BACK ON TOPIC...Ravi> Fuck OFF.

it should not be up to our gvt on how these members decide to run their own private groups, it should be up to the groups themselves, PERIOD.

the gvt has not been given the power under the constitution to do this to these joined citizens....

the gvt has been limited via our constitution on these type of things imho!

If these unions are government unions, which affect us all, and can endanger us by striking, they should be abolished because unions engender laziness and sloth.

Glad to see that the Florida legislature brought them UP to *MY* level...where they too have to justify their Jobs...their existance in the Job Market...and un politically.

T....the only people who should have to justify their jobs.....are our Politicians.....at least with the guy sweeping the floor....you can see what he has done....but how about the assholes in DC and the various State Capitals.....those fuckers can be together for weeks....and yet people will still wonder ...."what the hell are they getting done?"........thats my take anyhow....

Florida is LEADING the NATION in telling the PS Unions to Justify themselves....MEDIOCRITY and getting paid for it no longer CUTS THE MUSTARD.

The people are sick to death of paying for it.

from the article

Local union leaders say their members’ dues aren’t used for political activity. Instead, their members have the option of contributing to separate political action committees.

Take it from an ex-unionist, the unions use the dues for whatever the big bosses say to use it for.

Last edited:
and these measures for the WORKER'S union should be made by big gvt, instead of the union members themselves?

please explain WHY you think government should make the rules for them, and their group?

You think unions are the ones who force companies to deduct union dues?

Man, are you ever naive.

Oh you DID NOT!

Oh, him...you actually like that guy? He'd be okay if he never opened his mouth but he is seriously one of the worst actors on the planet. I guess he's not gay, it was just the costume in T's avi.

IDIOT...Nevermind the character portrayed...

AGAIN Florida is leading the NATION to tell the unions to Fuck off...BACK ON TOPIC...Ravi> Fuck OFF.
Hey, if you're going to go prancing around with a gay looking avatar don't get mad if you are questioned.

There is no reason people can't form unions...maybe there should be a reason that politicians can't vote for their own raises though.

it should not be up to our gvt on how these members decide to run their own private groups, it should be up to the groups themselves, PERIOD.

the gvt has not been given the power under the constitution to do this to these joined citizens....

the gvt has been limited via our constitution on these type of things imho!

Fine, then repeal the law that forces corporations to sign contracts with unions.

from the article

Local union leaders say their members’ dues aren’t used for political activity. Instead, their members have the option of contributing to separate political action committees.

And you believe that?

You must be a good union stooge . . . . er, I mean "man."

Who is that gay looking guy in your avi, T?

Oh you DID NOT!

What has Mel said or done to incur your enmity?

if you were a member of their union, then you could rally the members to vote on such.

otherwise, we should not have a say in what they decide to do for themselves imo.

the gvt already offers to electronically transfer their paychecks to their Checking accounts and they also offer to split off part of their checks and transfer it to their savings account....and they probably offer to split off some of their money to go in to a Christmas savings account, and they also offer to deposit their money in to a 401k account....is it only the bankers that our gvt is willing to do such for? If so, then why?

Fine. Allow them to choose whether they want to join the union as well. Why not extend choice to every part of the employment contract? Why get the government involved by having it force people to join the union?

Last edited:
I think that Union dues should be voluntary, donations. I think all Government Employee's should pay a special Government Employee Tax, too. ;)

Hell Why Not? Statists would be willing to TAX a worker for belonging...NO?

They Tax me for being Self Employed. ;) I'm for the Government Employee's Tax, if only to wean them from living off of our Life Blood.

you know what Intense....i pay just as many taxes as you and everyone else.....and SS which i will not be able to collect....so stick your dam Govt workers tax were the sun dont shine....

The article states that union dues are NOT USED to fund politicians but separate donations to PACS are.....I have no problem with the gvt not collecting these special funds that go to politicians.

And you believed it? Man, are you ever gullible.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back