Florida is now firmly for Trump liberal poll says....

[Q

Awesomely intelligent response.

Actually there is a lot of truth to what he siad.

By the way, early polling has the Republicans doing better than the filthy ass Democrats here in Florida.

Look at the totals in early voting.

Statistics - County Vote-by-Mail and Early Voting Reports
Just a guess, but if it was like my experience last Monday in Texas, it's the older voters showing up most for early voting.

The high turnout, however, is encouraging.

[Q

By the way, early polling has the Republicans doing better than the filthy ass Democrats here in Florida.

Just a guess, but if it was like my experience last Monday in Texas, it's the older voters showing up most for early voting.

Republicans have always led in mail-in ballots in Florida.

Until a week ago.

For the first time ever, more Democrats had requested mail-in ballots than Republicans in this state.

You realize those numbers indicate Trump is fucked, right? Republicans typically far out vote Democrats in Florida by absentee ballot. Those numbers show Democrats have now about caught up to Republicans with mail in ballots. That still leaves voting at the polls, where Democrats typically get most of their votes.

[Q

Until a week ago.

For the first time ever, more Democrats had requested mail-in ballots than Republicans in this state.
Interesting. For months I've thought this election, with two of the most loathsome candidates in living history, would set a record for low turnout. Now it appears there will be a high turnout, although probably not as high as 2008.

[Q

Until a week ago.

Of course, they will vote in two states. That's what Democrats do. Lying, cheating and rioting is their natural behaviour.
The snowbirds didn't make it back yet so they will send in their ballots then they vote personally in their home states.

[Q

Until a week ago.

Of course, they will vote in two states. That's what Democrats do. Lying, cheating and rioting is their natural behaviour.
The snowbirds didn't make it back yet so they will send in their ballots then they vote personally in their home states.

Tissue?

[Q

Until a week ago.

Tissue?
Toto, why do you assume that people are crying when they simply observe? Does it have anything to do with projection maybe?

[

I am not a political polling expert. However, I think Trump will do better than the polls indicate by 3-5%.

The pollsters sample a small number of people and then extrapolate that out to the larger population using traditional R v D models.

Since Trump is a populist I don't think the models are going to actually predict the voting patterns.

Trump is getting a lit of support from Blue Collar Democrats that Republicans in the past did not get. The Blacks are not going to turn out in the same numbers for that mean old corrupt White bitch Crooked Hillary like they turned out for their soul brother. I think a lot of the confused college kids whose demographics voted for that jackass Obama and would have voted for Bernie won't vote for Crooked Hillary.

We will see.

1) That's illegal.

2) I doubt people can be double registered to vote. BTW, don't "snowbirds" head south for the winter, not north?

1) That's illegal.

2) I doubt people can be double registered to vote. BTW, don't "snowbirds" head south for the winter, not north?
1/ since when did that stop Democrats from voter fraud?
2/ Toto lives in Florida... he is my next door neighbor

I am not a political polling expert. However, I think Trump will do better than the polls indicate by 3-5%.

The pollsters sample a small number of people and then extrapolate that out to the larger population using traditional R v D models.

Since Trump is a populist I don't think the models are going to actually predict the voting patterns.

Trump is getting a lit of support from Blue Collar Democrats that Republicans in the past did not get. The Blacks are not going to turn out in the same numbers for that mean old corrupt White bitch Crooked Hillary like they turned out for their soul brother. I think a lot of the confused college kids whose demographics voted for that jackass Obama and would have voted for Bernie won't vote for Crooked Hillary.

We will see.
Agreed we will see. Obviously this election has garnered a lot of public attention.

1) That's illegal.

He's talking out of his ass.

Instances of voter fraud are extremely rare. While you are correct that what little voter fraud exists is done by absentee ballot, it's not double voting. It's usually someone in the house voting for the person the ballot was intended. In short, they may be voting twice or more, but not twice (or more) under their own name as you've proposed.

There are no instances of where such fraud has changed a national election.

[

Agreed we will see. Obviously this election has garnered a lot of public attention.

This has been the most interesting election in my life time and I am almost 70 years old.

I voted the other day and did not not vote for either Crooked Hillary or Trump because they are both candidates of big government. Trump is better than Crooked Hillary and if my voting strategy was to vote for the lesser of two evils then it would be a no brainer. Crooked Hillary will be a disaster for this country. I think even worse than this Obama jackass.

However, I hope Trump wins because it will probably be the most amusing and interesting administration in the history of the Republic.

Instances of voter fraud are extremely rare. While you are correct that what little voter fraud exists is done by absentee ballot, it's not double voting. It's usually someone in the house voting for the person the ballot was intended. In short, they may be voting twice or more, but not twice (or more) under their own name as you've proposed.

There are no instances of where such fraud has changed a national election.
Here are a few, find the rest if you want.

Double-voting – Even Triple-voting – Found In Us Elections
FL: Swing-state magnet for fraudulent double voting - Watchdog.org
Absentee ballot fraud rampant in Florida - Watchdog.org

[

Instances of voter fraud are extremely rare.

I respectfully disagree with that.

I suspect that voter fraud is rampant in the big city Democrat strongholds of this country. It happen in Chicago in 1960 when the Democrats delivered enough votes to get Kennedy elected and I think it continues today.

We saw indication of it in 2012 when several Democrat precincts delivered more votes for Obama than there were registered voters.

Just because the Democrat controlled government of these big cities don't investigate and prosecute Democrat voter fraud don't mean there isn't any. I think it is rampant.

Forum List

Back