Florida is now firmly for Trump liberal poll says....

Floridians never supported the fascist hitlery....

This election is going to be an epic landslide win for Trump...

Trump has 2-point edge in Bloomberg Politics poll of Florida
You don't believe polls remember? Lol
I don't....I thunk Trump is up over 10 points in Florida....

But this poll is the best lie you democrats could tell at this point in the game....:lol:
Actually, it is the best lie you wing-nuts can come up with and Trump can't even beat the 3.2% Margin of Error.
However the local Right-wing Florida poll with a 2.8% MoE has Clinton up 3%.

Exclusive Florida Decides Poll: Presidential race to come down to wire

Democrat Hillary Clinton has a slim lead over Republican Donald Trump 48 to 45 percent

I love the desperate bravado of the OP.

At one point last week, Democrats briefly overtook Republicans in absentee ballots cast, marking the first time Democrats have ever caught Republicans in pre-Election Day ballots before in-person early voting begins.

Florida spirals away from Trump
It's an absolute carbon copy of 2012.

The only difference is that the excuses will be different.
How so? Democrats played the Romney was ahead poll game.....

This time they played the hitlery is ahead poll game....

Now those polling companies that don't want to be perceived as a joke are correcting their hitlery game skew.....
Uh, no. We were in here, asking the Romney voters what in the world made them so sure Romney was going to win easily despite what the polls said.

I kept asking the same question to Romney voters: "On what empirical evidence are you basing your prediction?" - and the only answer I could get was that they hated Obama.

It got so weird, they were so sure, that they actually had me wondering.

But I'm sure you're right this time.

Living in the shadow of the I-4 corridor where the election is always decided I just do not see the support for Crooked Hillary.

In the county I live typically the Republicans wins by a 60-40% majority but I would always see support for the Democrat.

I'll give you an anecdotal example of what I am talking about. There is a working class Black community along a major highway that I occasionally drive by. It is not welfare Blacks but middle class.

In past Presidential elections the community seemed to be politically interested and heavily Democrat as you would expect. In 2008 and 2012 there were yard signs and bumper stickers galore for that asshole Obama. In 2004 there were signs for that dickhead Kerry. The same in 2000 for that nutcase Gore.

This year I am not seeing anything for Crooked Hillary. Nada. Ziltch. I am sure some of the idiots there will vote Democrat because being Black they can't help it but I am not seeing the enthusiasm.

I have only seen maybe one or two Crooked Hillary bumper stickers and absolutely no yard signs driving around the state. By this time in past elections I would see many for the filthy ass Democrats. I see many for Trump.

Counting yard signs and bumper stickers does not constitute a valid polling process but I am just not seeing any excitement for Crooked Hillary like I have for the filthy ass Democrats in the past.

There were 27,000 people to see Trump on a weekday night in Tampa this week. Crooked Hillary has trouble getting 2700 to her rallies and that shithead she picked as VP had trouble getting 27 at one of his speech the other day.

I think Trump will do 3-5% better than what the polls are showing. He is a populists and the polling models that the pollsters use can't model populist very well.

Trump is also up by 1 in AZ.

A problem for Trump, I believe, is that there are two ballot initiatives in Florida which will bring out lefties and independents.

One involves solar energy. If it passes, which it likely won't, we will have a harder time getting solar power systems to more citizens.

The other involves medical marijuana. This will likely pass....paving the way for decriminalization.

Both issues are very important to people who are not likely to vote for a fool like Trump.

It will be closer than sane people would like....but for these reasons, I'm gonna predict that Clinton wins Florida.

Living in the shadow of the I-4 corridor where the election is always decided I just do not see the support for Crooked Hillary.

In the county I live typically the Republicans wins by a 60-40% majority but I would always see support for the Democrat.

I'll give you an anecdotal example of what I am talking about. There is a working class Black community along a major highway that I occasionally drive by. It is not welfare Blacks but middle class.

In past Presidential elections the community seemed to be politically interested and heavily Democrat as you would expect. In 2008 and 2012 there were yard signs and bumper stickers galore for that asshole Obama. In 2004 there were signs for that dickhead Kerry. The same in 2000 for that nutcase Gore.

This year I am not seeing anything for Crooked Hillary. Nada. Ziltch. I am sure some of the idiots there will vote Democrat because being Black they can't help it but I am not seeing the enthusiasm.

I have only seen maybe one or two Crooked Hillary bumper stickers and absolutely no yard signs driving around the state. By this time in past elections I would see many for the filthy ass Democrats. I see many for Trump.

Counting yard signs and bumper stickers does not constitute a valid polling process but I am just not seeing any excitement for Crooked Hillary like I have for the filthy ass Democrats in the past.

There were 27,000 people to see Trump on a weekday night in Tampa this week. Crooked Hillary has trouble getting 2700 to her rallies and that shithead she picked as VP had trouble getting 27 at one of his speech the other day.

I think Trump will do 3-5% better than what the polls are showing. He is a populists and the polling models that the pollsters use can't model populist very well.

They aren't welfare blacks? Are you sure?

They aren't welfare blacks? Are you sure?

No I am not. Most Blacks, regardless of income, know how to scam the welfare system.

It is a community with well kept nice homes and newer cars in the driveway. It is not a Black ghetto.

Incredible, Trump leading Hillary in Florida....the same Florida that dumped a sitting Gov. for touching a black president, the same Florida that allowed a murderer to walk free for stalking and killing a unarmed teen carrying skittles, the same Florida that denies global warming, while its marsh lands deteriorates, the same Florida with enough welfare suckin seniors who put next to nothing in social security, yet reeps it rewards, the same Florida that voted in a anti anything that's governmental Governor, who cares about nothing, but fuckin over minorities and the poor, the same Florida that gave us George W Bush, and the same Florida that has its hands out every hurricane season wanting anti tax dollars......in a nut shell, I say, let him have it. What better way to fuck a state who relies on stock market pensions to keep them tan and wrinkled, than to have the worst candidate on record in charge of the country!!

Trump all the way......as we speak, he's opening his new hotel in Washington...what a loon....love it.

At one point last week, Democrats briefly overtook Republicans in absentee ballots cast, marking the first time Democrats have ever caught Republicans in pre-Election Day ballots before in-person early voting begins.

Now those polling companies that don't want to be perceived as a joke are correcting their hitlery game skew.....
Uh, no. We were in here, asking the Romney voters what in the world made them so sure Romney was going to win easily despite what the polls said.

I kept asking the same question to Romney voters: "On what empirical evidence are you basing your prediction?" - and the only answer I could get was that they hated Obama.

RIF child....

retarded-boy.gif

Trump might win Florida. But if he does, it will be close.

Trump's cheerleaders are on heavy medication thinking he will win by double digits.

The polls are tighter now in FL, which she can lose and easily still win the WH.
Jake,

Polls have tightened but the Hillary Ground game is getting out more Democrats earlier than ever...

She have many outs and is currently stand in at 272 if she looses all the toss ups....

RIF child....
And once again, you make no sense in a vague post.

I can back up what I said. This site has a search engine.

Trump might win Florida. But if he does, it will be close.

Trump's cheerleaders are on heavy medication thinking he will win by double digits.
Yeah, it does look close. I'm about the worst political prognosticator on the planet, so I'll just look at the polls and hope the next two weeks go quickly.

Incredible, Trump leading Hillary in Florida....the same Florida that dumped a sitting Gov. for touching a black president, the same Florida that allowed a murderer to walk free for stalking and killing a unarmed teen carrying skittles, the same Florida that denies global warming, while its marsh lands deteriorates, the same Florida with enough welfare suckin seniors who put next to nothing in social security, yet reeps it rewards, the same Florida that voted in a anti anything that's governmental Governor, who cares about nothing, but fuckin over minorities and the poor, the same Florida that gave us George W Bush, and the same Florida that has its hands out every hurricane season wanting anti tax dollars......in a nut shell, I say, let him have it. What better way to fuck a state who relies on stock market pensions to keep them tan and wrinkled, than to have the worst candidate on record in charge of the country!!

Trump all the way......as we speak, he's opening his new hotel in Washington...what a loon....love it.

Which explains why Florida went for Obama twice. Looks like they are wising up. You've been punked on your own thread.

/End Thread.

I live in an upper middle class Florida neighborhood that is 70% Republican. There is one Trump sign. And that went up about a week ago.

I live in an upper middle class Florida neighborhood that is 70% Republican. There is one Trump sign. And that went up about a week ago.

so what you are saying is another undecided went trump

cool

Forum List

Back