Florida is now firmly for Trump liberal poll says....

Floridians never supported the fascist hitlery....

This election is going to be an epic landslide win for Trump...

Trump has 2-point edge in Bloomberg Politics poll of Florida
How come Megyn Kelly didnt mention that Trump was already up 500,000 votes in Florida last night?

Because GOP supporters normally are about 20% higher in early voting compare to Dem in Florida... This year it is down to 2% (I Think)...
I question that....:lol:

[

I live in an upper middle class Florida neighborhood that is 70% Republican. There is one Trump sign. And that went up about a week ago.

I see tons of Trump signs and bumper stickers around where I live and almost no Crooked Hillary support.

Like I said in my post, in past elections by this time I would see a fair representation for the filthy ass Democrat and I am seeing hardly any now.

Either the Moon Bats could care less about Crooked Hillary or they are ashamed to admit they are going to vote for the bitch.

[

I live in an upper middle class Florida neighborhood that is 70% Republican. There is one Trump sign. And that went up about a week ago.

I see tons of Trump signs and bumper stickers around where I live and almost no Crooked Hillary support.

Like I said in my post, in past elections by this time I would see a fair representation for the filthy ass Democrat and I am seeing hardly any now.

Either the Moon Bats could care less about Crooked Hillary or they are ashamed to admit they are going to vote for the bitch.

There's a lot of talk about silent Trump supporters who are too embarrassed to say they're voting for Trump. I would say that this is more likely true for Hillary than it is for Trump.

I work in a professional office. Most of us are Republicans. Most of us will be voting for Hillary because Trump is simply unacceptable as a candidate.

Nobody really wants her. There is no passion for her. But people are going to vote for her because of the alternative.

[

There's a lot of talk about silent Trump supporters who are too embarrassed to say they're voting for Trump. I would say that this is more likely true for Hillary than it is for Trump.

I work in a professional office. Most of us are Republicans. Most of us will be voting for Hillary because Trump is simply unacceptable as a candidate.

Nobody really wants her. There is no passion for her. But people are going to vote for her because of the alternative.
They are too afraid....of you fascist democrats and your Nazi thug tactics.....

I love the desperate bravado of the OP.

At one point last week, Democrats briefly overtook Republicans in absentee ballots cast, marking the first time Democrats have ever caught Republicans in pre-Election Day ballots before in-person early voting begins.

Florida spirals away from Trump
It's an absolute carbon copy of 2012.

The only difference is that the excuses will be different.

Trump might win Florida. But if he does, it will be close.

Trump's cheerleaders are on heavy medication thinking he will win by double digits.
Agreed. It's very close, but other polls have Hillary in the lead: RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Florida: Trump vs. Clinton

At one point last week, Democrats briefly overtook Republicans in absentee ballots cast, marking the first time Democrats have ever caught Republicans in pre-Election Day ballots before in-person early voting begins.

Trump's cheerleaders are on heavy medication thinking he will win by double digits.
Agreed. It's very close, but other polls have Hillary in the lead: RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Florida: Trump vs. Clinton
RCP is a snapshot of the past and is worthless from this point on however...

Translation: I only believe the polls I like.

Thanks for your input.

Thanks for your input.
Translation: I can't read and I don't like what my mommy told me it said about Trump winning...:lol:

Thanks for your input.
Translation: I can't read and I don't like what my mommy told me it said about Trump winning...:lol:
LOL. Thanks for the laugh.

Thanks for your input.
Trying to have a normal conversation with that one is pointless.

Worse part about this news, is We The People, know that polling always has more Democrats polled. I guess hard working blue collar and retired Democrats don't want 4 more years of failure of Obama, through the surrogate HRC. I cant blame them. Who wants 550% more radical Muslims who want to kill US in the US, along with MS-13 and other Latino gangs who bring drugs and illegal weapons(because Eric Holder gave them) across the border to either rape or kill our women. War on women, yes the Democrats brought the war on women more are voting for Trump.

In Florida 1 in 6 Democrats Voting Trump

im exxagerating OK! but I have already heard that he is 9 points ahead of the beast in Florida and there is no way she can catch up!
Then Republicans don't even need to vote. You got this. Just stay home. LOL.

Actually, I love hearing it's close. No excuse not to vote now.

P.S. This guy who lives in a very beautiful place saw me hunting yesterday and he stopped to talk. He then proceeded to tell me all the reasons why Trump needs to win and how the country is going to go to hell if Hillary wins. I said, "come on buddy, you're going to wake up the day after the election and your life is going to be just fine."

I have the ability to not tell Trump supporters I'm voting for Hillary. I can have a conversation and agree with them on certain things but when it comes to arguing, I don't. It's not worth it. That's why I come here.

Trump supporters are just Republicans who are really really sick of losing.

Thanks for your input.

There's an old saying something along the lines of "Never argue with an idiot; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

Thanks for your input.

There's an old saying something along the lines of "Never argue with an idiot; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."
So, the stupid stick they beat you with had no cents.....:lol:

You don't believe polls remember? Lol
I don't....I thunk Trump is up over 10 points in Florida....

But this poll is the best lie you democrats could tell at this point in the game....:lol:
Want to bet? You can't post until noon for a week following the election if trump loses.
He's already going to bolt when Trump loses anyway.

Forum List

Back