Florida is now firmly for Trump liberal poll says....

Floridians never supported the fascist hitlery....

This election is going to be an epic landslide win for Trump...

Trump has 2-point edge in Bloomberg Politics poll of Florida
You don't believe polls remember? Lol
I don't....I thunk Trump is up over 10 points in Florida....

But this poll is the best lie you democrats could tell at this point in the game....:lol:
Want to bet? You can't post until noon for a week following the election if trump loses.

Trump had 20,000 people at a rally in Florida on Monday. Significant? Yep. That tri-county area went Obama in 2008 and 2012. Podesta emails reveal that campaign discussed have sympathetic media produce skewed polls to show a late push for Hillary. Her ass will lose.

But this poll is the best lie you democrats could tell at this point in the game....:lol:
Want to bet? You can't post until noon for a week following the election if trump loses.
What do I get when Trump wins?

Trump had 20,000 people at a rally in Florida on Monday. Significant? Yep. That tri-county area went Obama in 2008 and 2012. Podesta emails reveal that campaign discussed have sympathetic media produce skewed polls to show a late push for Hillary. Her ass will lose.
You repubs don't get it. Just because a lot show up for rally's doesn't mean you win the state.

I don't go to Hillary rally's but I vote. You can go to all the rally's you want.

Compare your rally's to all the blacks who show up to riot. Their enthusiasm or large turn out doesn't mean the majority agrees. The people that don't agree are at home waiting to vote.

What do I get when Trump wins?
I won't respond to anything political for a week. You may catch me talking sports or general discussion or science but no politics.

And you can't talk politics in the flame zone or general discussion.

I love the desperate bravado of the OP.

At one point last week, Democrats briefly overtook Republicans in absentee ballots cast, marking the first time Democrats have ever caught Republicans in pre-Election Day ballots before in-person early voting begins.

Florida spirals away from Trump
It's an absolute carbon copy of 2012.

The only difference is that the excuses will be different.

lol

November 9 is going to be hilarious around here, watching all the meltdowns by Orange Jesus's worshipers.
November 9 is going to be yet another great day since we will be at peace yet. After that day it is a toss up about starting a war depending who will be the next POTUS. Clinton>>>war, Trump>>>peace.
What's with Christian bashing Toto?

At one point last week, Democrats briefly overtook Republicans in absentee ballots cast, marking the first time Democrats have ever caught Republicans in pre-Election Day ballots before in-person early voting begins.

Seems a shit load of democrats are voting Trump!!!
i already saw the story on a site here that based on all registrations,,,trump should win by 9/10 per-cent. {not that hes really 1 million points ahead} but in the end,,he could be

You think Trump is winning by 10 points in Florida because ... because ... because ... you really, really, really want him to?

Seems a shit load of democrats are voting Trump!!!
i already saw the story on a site here that based on all registrations,,,trump should win by 9/10 per-cent. {not that hes really 1 million points ahead} but in the end,,he could be
I made a thread on it yesterday Rexx. I'll try to find it.

So what if he wins FL? He's about to take a major ass kicking.
That's right 'Baghdad Bob' everything is going to be just fine for Hillary.
She'll "win in a landslide" right?
Just like Saddam gave a "major ass kicking" to the UN troops as the ROYAL GUARD were fleeing Kuwait right?
Want to see what the Hillary campaign will look like Nov. 9/16?
Enjoy

ok,,so we have 20 million people here? that means it will be 17 Million for Trump,,,,2 Million for Hillary,,,1 million for any random sasquatch

It's an absolute carbon copy of 2012.

The only difference is that the excuses will be different.
How so? Democrats played the Romney was ahead poll game.....

This time they played the hitlery is ahead poll game....

Now those polling companies that don't want to be perceived as a joke are correcting their hitlery game skew.....

Watch and weep Hillary "Supporters"

. Megan Kelly is so in the tank for Hillary that it's a shame. This woman has a vendetta against Trump, and it shows. I mean look at her disgust when Newt makes a point. Newt actually caught her constantly back peddling everytime she would try and slam Trump, and then he would out her on it... She refused to slam or talk about the fact that Hillary's husband is also very problematic to give any kind of power back to, so Trump is her target, and it shows.

Lets just help you for a second... Megan Kelly is a GOP supporter, you are eating your own here...

Newt here came of badly... He played to the home base but the real numbers were against him...

The thing is I agre him on his largest point...

He said their is a alternative universe which he is proposing.... Problem is that the voters and reality are in the other universe...

Forum List

Back