Florida CRIMINAL investigation because of fraud.

I haven’t seen it on msnbc yet have you, of course I don’t go by news when it comes from a better source.
Seems they have started an investigation.
Florida's top law enforcement official says 'preliminary inquiry' launched into election
Hardly surprising, since the AG is a angling for a position in the Trump administration. "Preliminary inquiries" often amount to just window dressing.

Hardly surprising since every election there are problems in both those counties.

Oh I doubt the investigation will be "window dressing" since isn't first time Snipes has been involved.

I haven’t seen it on msnbc yet have you, of course I don’t go by news when it comes from a better source.
Florida's top law enforcement official says 'preliminary inquiry' launched into election
Hardly surprising, since the AG is a angling for a position in the Trump administration. "Preliminary inquiries" often amount to just window dressing.
Hardly surprising since every election there are problems in both those counties. Oh I doubt the investigation will be "window dressing" since isn't first time Snipes has been involved.
Incompetence isn't criminal. The only "evidence" of fraud I've seen was from a worker who misinterpreted what was going on, i.e. transferring overseas military votes from fax paper to official ballots, so they can be read by the vote tabulator. Frankly, if the positions were reversed the Republicans would be screaming about the suppression of military votes. Is the problem that the military is tired of Trump? Has he decided that that course of action would serve him better? Do Republicans realize what's happening and do any of them have the guts to call him out?

Hardly surprising since every election there are problems in both those counties. Oh I doubt the investigation will be "window dressing" since isn't first time Snipes has been involved.
Incompetence isn't criminal. The only "evidence" of fraud I've seen was from a worker who misinterpreted what was going on, i.e. transferring overseas military votes from fax paper to official ballots, so they can be read by the vote tabulator. Frankly, if the positions were reversed the Republicans would be screaming about the suppression of military votes. Is the problem that the military is tired of Trump? Has he decided that that course of action would serve him better? Do Republicans realize what's happening and do any of them have the guts to call him out?

Not incompetence when you do the same thing every election.

Forum List

Back