flip # 36

Wake me up when you get those other 950 seats...

(may beat Rip VanWinkles nap)

wake me up when you can add ..

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

United States Congress elections, 2018. A total of 468 seats in the U.S. Congress (33 Senate seats and all 435 House seats) are up for election on November 6, 2018

United States Congress elections, 2018. A total of 468 seats in the U.S. Congress (33 Senate seats and all 435 House seats) are up for election on November 6, 2018

that's less than half.

think the dems are going to get them ALL?

Think they are even going to get HALF?

Well with the gerry mandering that republicans did to win all those seats starting to finally being corrected (see Pennsylvania), the days of Republicans cheating their way to majorities is hopefully coming to an end.

that's less than half.

Trumps making it possible thats for sure ... if nothing else he wont have enough RW votes to pass gas much less a budget that attacks medicare ..

you keep saying that. are you unaware there are 435 seats in the House?

and we don't need 435.... we need 218. what the rest of you want is irrelevant as Donald and his minions have proven over the last year. and for good measure if we have 3/4 we get to be veto-proof. oops.

I know that seems amusing to you. it's so funny how you think you have more than 30% support in this country. :rofl:

and we don't need 435.... we need 218. what the rest of you want is irrelevant as Donald and his minions have proven over the last year.

didn't seem to have read the thread, as usual

dems lost over 1,000 seats under Obama.

so far, they have won 36 back

only about 950 to go to break even.

and we don't need 435.... we need 218. what the rest of you want is irrelevant as Donald and his minions have proven over the last year.

awwww,,,, that's so cute.

and why would I go back to post one, dearie? I can't help it if you sound too silly to bother. *shrug*

and I also can't help it if white supremacists were chafed at having a black president. the country still doesn't agree with the white supremacist misogynist garbage spewed by trumpsters.

that's less than half.

Or that they will not lose any?

Actually, the number of lost seats under Obama is 900, and the vast majority have been in red states' legislatures.....Mostly due to gerrymandering, redistricting and voters' suppression.

With the help from courts on gerrymandering and the upcoming census, we will see how well right wingers will fare......LOL

state legislature passes bills in congress ?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkaaaaaaaaaaaa then.

snort~

dont tell the House and Senate... deal ?

theres 33 Senate seats up for grabs in 2018 -- if Dems get one it doesnt make a shit how McCain votes .. if they get 2-3 Trump and his infighting inbred congress are toast.

blame THAT on Obama/Clinton.

awwww,,,, that's so cute.

and why would I go back to post one, dearie? I can't help it if you sound too silly to bother. *shrug*

and I also can't help it if white supremacists were chafed at having a black president. the country still doesn't agree with the white supremacist misogynist garbage spewed by trumpsters.
and why would I go back to post one, dearie?

so you could pretend to have a clue?

Forum List

Back