Flight 93 crash fantasy

they found enough to make that claim factual
tough shit if you dont believe it
you are blinded by your faith in alex jones
grow some functioning brain cells and look again
As opposed to you being blinded by your faith in the FBI?! :lol:

I looked again, still don't see the evidence 95% of a 757 was recovered there. Maybe 20% at best. Evidence definitely points that the FBI lied about that claim.

It's hilarious that you skeptics are having an extremely hard time proving that claim that should be extremely easy to prove if that much was really recovered. :lol:
I'll ask the same question that others have asked. The toofers all say that they have ALL of this evidence that the official story is an out and out lie. Then file a lawsuit against the government and present the "evidence" in a court of law. What's so hard about that?:lol::lol:
Another skeptic who couldn't prove a claim that should be extremely easy to prove! :lol:

As opposed to you being blinded by your faith in the FBI?! :lol:

I looked again, still don't see the evidence 95% of a 757 was recovered there. Maybe 20% at best. Evidence definitely points that the FBI lied about that claim.

It's hilarious that you skeptics are having an extremely hard time proving that claim that should be extremely easy to prove if that much was really recovered. :lol:
I'll ask the same question that others have asked. The toofers all say that they have ALL of this evidence that the official story is an out and out lie. Then file a lawsuit against the government and present the "evidence" in a court of law. What's so hard about that?:lol::lol:
Another skeptic who couldn't prove a claim that should be extremely easy to prove! :lol:
You really are simple minded. I asked a simple question and, once again, you don't answer it. Proving once again why we think you idiots are just that, idiots.:lol::lol:

You really are simple minded. I asked a simple question and, once again, you don't answer it. Proving once again why we think you idiots are just that, idiots.:lol::lol:
That it's easy to file a lawsuit? You're a COMPLETE idiot if you think that.

There, now I answered your question. Why don't you now show me that 95% recovered debris that's mysteriously absent from the crime scene.

There, now I answered your question. Why don't you now show me that 95% recovered debris that's mysteriously absent from the crime scene.
maybe you can get Orly Taitz to fill it for you pro bono
LOL

You saying it's not easy to file a lawsuit against the government doesn't make it so. People do it all the time.:cuckoo:

Please link to the post I made that said 95% of the UA flight in Pennsylvania was recovered.

I see you as an average example of the people I've seen yelling their shit at Ground Zero in NY.:lol::lol:

You saying it's not easy to file a lawsuit against the government doesn't make it so. People do it all the time.:cuckoo:

Please link to the post I made that said 95% of the UA flight in Pennsylvania was recovered.

I see you as an average example of the people I've seen yelling their shit at Ground Zero in NY.:lol::lol:
hes too fucking stupid to understand that they wouldnt need to photograph EVERY piece recovered
most people with common sense(that leaves out just about EVERY troofer) would know a plane crashed there by the photos that have already been shown

its not too difficult to file the type of suit you're talking about. every court should have a pro bono office.

have fun. just figure out how to answer a 12(b)(6) motion

:cuckoo:

its not too difficult to file the type of suit you're talking about. every court should have a pro bono office.

Prove the 95% claim then I won't have to waste the courts time. Betcha can't.

even if they only recovered 2%, it would still be enough proof that it crashed there
Well that would be more believable because it only looks like about 2% of a 757 was left on that field. :lol:
If you believe that then where is the plane that left the airport?
You got all bent out of shape cause I didn't answer your question, now you skipped mine. You're not a hypocrite, are you?

as it has already been shown, no one can prove it to the delusional that refuse to accept the evidence

as it has already been shown, no one can prove it to the delusional that refuse to accept the evidence
What evidence, the media reports of what the FBI told them?! :lol:

Well that would be more believable because it only looks like about 2% of a 757 was left on that field. :lol:
If you believe that then where is the plane that left the airport?
You got all bent out of shape cause I didn't answer your question, now you skipped mine. You're not a hypocrite, are you?
Bent out of shape? Are you thin skinned?:lol: What didn't I answer?

And what keeps you from filing in court?

They also tend to forget that since they make a claim that the FBI lied, it is up to them to prove they lied.
We do not have to prove that the statement is true.

Please do try telling the judge that the Officer lied, without having any proof. Let us know where that gets you.

Forum List

Back