Flesh eating genital infections caused by common diabetes drugs

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Flesh-Eating Genital Infections Caused By Common Diabetes Drugs
The condition, known as "necrotizing fasciitis of the perineum," or Fournier's gangrene, has only affected 12 diabetes patients over a five-year span (seven men and five women), one of whom died - so if you come down with it the support group is going to be small. Also, if you'd like to never eat again, click here (don't do it).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I guess this makes just one more reason to never take bigg pharma dope. You never know what's gonna kill you first what every your ailment is or whatecer big pharmas drugs do to you.

No one really knows what causes necrotizing fasciitis. Just in the past week, a single dog kissy lick was blamed for the disease and recently touching sushi caused a man's arm to be amputated.

Man has arm amputated days after contracting flesh-eating bacteria from sushi

Lawyers who advertise on late night TV have this as the new target for lawsuits. My husband died of necrotizing fasciitis. We never did find out what caused it. We found it in October and by December, he was gone.

• Banned
No one really knows what causes necrotizing fasciitis. Just in the past week, a single dog kissy lick was blamed for the disease and recently touching sushi caused a man's arm to be amputated.

Man has arm amputated days after contracting flesh-eating bacteria from sushi

Lawyers who advertise on late night TV have this as the new target for lawsuits. My husband died of necrotizing fasciitis. We never did find out what caused it. We found it in October and by December, he was gone.

Yeah I saw that one too, all it takes is taking a dip in a lake too.

I know I insist on metformin because I am very slightly pre-diabetic and I have seen the effects on my mother's side of the family of both diabetes and the various drugs that have been touted over the last half century.

Oh son of a bitch.

I'm gonna barf myself to death.

• Banned
I know I insist on metformin because I am very slightly pre-diabetic and I have seen the effects on my mother's side of the family of both diabetes and the various drugs that have been touted over the last half century.

Just information..

Prickly Pear’s Health Benefits
Prickly pear might be a good addition to your favorite fruit-based dishes, since it contains antiviral, anti-inflammatory and anti-clotting properties.4

Plus, prickly pear is high-fiber, rich in antioxidants, carotenoids and linoleic acid (an essential fatty acid) and contains minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus, as mentioned in The International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition.5,6

In modern holistic medicine, this fruit, in fruit extract or supplement form, is useful in helping treat type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol levels, colitis, diarrhea and benign enlargement of the prostate gland.

What is Prickly Pear Good For? – Mercola.com

Just information..

Prickly pear might be a good addition to your favorite fruit-based dishes, since it contains antiviral, anti-inflammatory and anti-clotting properties.4

Plus, prickly pear is high-fiber, rich in antioxidants, carotenoids and linoleic acid (an essential fatty acid) and contains minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus, as mentioned in The International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition.5,6

In modern holistic medicine, this fruit, in fruit extract or supplement form, is useful in helping treat type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol levels, colitis, diarrhea and benign enlargement of the prostate gland.

Thank you but since Gail has retired she has taken over the kitchen and what she does to fruit salad drives me up a wall. (She is lactose intolerant and I like a yogurt dressing with fresh but not too sweet fruit, which she hates.) I find it much safer and more peaceful to stick to veggies

Unintended consequences. Take my new beta-blocker drug Metoprolol for high BP. It not only knocked my BP down to normal but my memory and recall have become extraordinary. I'm having a blast with it quizzing myself about things that happened when I was a kid, a teenager, in my 50's...yesterday...it makes no difference. I tossed my ginkgo under the sink....don't need it anymore with this stuff.

Just information..

Thank you but since Gail has retired she has taken over the kitchen and what she does to fruit salad drives me up a wall. (She is lactose intolerant and I like a yogurt dressing with fresh but not too sweet fruit, which she hates.) I find it much safer and more peaceful to stick to veggies

Today Gail gave in on me making soup and she snapped at dish washing time and took over the kitchen. And she only lasted that long because she loves my lentils and leeks soup more than even I do.

Forum List

Back