This is one of the results of not believing the man. Metoo bullshit

I had a friend in college that I went out partying with one night after finals. We went to a popular dance club and he almost instantly hooked up. The girl he met hung out at our table all night. She had her hands and tongue all over him both at the table and on the dance floor.
At the end of the night they were both shitfaced and asked me to take them and drop them off at her apartment. They got out of the car hand in hand like a couple newlyweds.

A few days later I was contacted by the police and interviewed. He had been charged with raping her that night. I was stunned after watching the way the two acted all night.

He was convicted.

^^^ What kind of sentence did your friend get?

God bless you and your friend and the boy in the clip always!!!

Holly

P.S. Did you ever at all confront the girl that got your friend in trouble? I would have.

^^^ What kind of sentence did your friend get?

God bless you and your friend and the boy in the clip always!!!

Holly

P.S. Did you ever at all confront the girl that got your friend in trouble? I would have.
He did a 5 year sentence and no, I never spoke to her. Didn't even know her other than that night.
I pray that your friend was able to come back from the witch's dishonesty.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Had it not been for the WHORE telling a friend the truth this young man would likely be doing 15 years.

This is why I NEVER believe any he said she said stories.

Yeah! Because this proves rape doesn't happen.

I had a friend in college that I went out partying with one night after finals. We went to a popular dance club and he almost instantly hooked up. The girl he met hung out at our table all night. She had her hands and tongue all over him both at the table and on the dance floor.
At the end of the night they were both shitfaced and asked me to take them and drop them off at her apartment. They got out of the car hand in hand like a couple newlyweds.

A few days later I was contacted by the police and interviewed. He had been charged with raping her that night. I was stunned after watching the way the two acted all night.

He was convicted.

What you witnessed in their behaviour that night does not guarantee your friends innocence.

I read just fine, Gramps. I read you NEVER believe he said, she said stories. What you mean is you NEVER believe a woman when she says she has been raped.
Women that make false accusations should go to jail. They not only destroy the life of the man they accuse, but they help to create attitudes like yours and fuck it up for true victims of this horrendous crime.

He was convicted.

What you witnessed in their behaviour that night does not guarantee your friends innocence.

How do you handle your drunken hook ups?

He was convicted.

I drug em.

He was convicted.

I drug em.

Well played.

He was convicted.

I drug em.

Roofie and the little blue pill that cant be named?

Had it not been for the WHORE telling a friend the truth this young man would likely be doing 15 years.

This is why I NEVER believe any he said she said stories.

So a religious school expells two students for having sex with a stranger, and you have a problem with this.

Sounds like the Police did their jobs... usually they just throw the black guy in jail.

He was convicted.

I drug em.

So I get drugs and sex?

Wanna go play some miniature golf sometime?

He was convicted.

I drug em.

So I get drugs and sex?

Wanna go play some miniature golf sometime?

So ya want her to play with your putter?

Forum List

Back