Flat Tax

I know ewe do not believe in the free market. Ewe believe government should subsidize your precious corporations. In fact that makes ewe a fucking commie.
Learn the definition of "income," you brain damaged dumbass. They claim that you believe in the free market doesn't pass the laugh test.

Certainly it does, ewe believe that we should pay for a company's cost for raw materials to make a product that they sell for profit. Ewe also believe that we the people should pay for the equipment a company needs and uses to make said product for their products! How the he'll do ewe call this free enterprise or capitalism? It's not it is exactly the thing ewe like most, it is communism, ewe fucking commie!
As I have already said half a dozen times, learn the definition of "income."

You're a total fucking moron, and I refuse to argue with someone who doesn't know the most basic facts relevant to the discussion.

I know you're the dumbest fucking commie lil girl on this forum that loves our government i.e. ewe and I subsidizing business.

Commie on comrade!
As I have already said half a dozen times, learn the definition of "income." Otherwise, don't bother posting to me.

Learn the definition of corporations should pay their way to make their money or just slither away with them commie.

Learn the definition of "income," you brain damaged dumbass. They claim that you believe in the free market doesn't pass the laugh test.

Certainly it does, ewe believe that we should pay for a company's cost for raw materials to make a product that they sell for profit. Ewe also believe that we the people should pay for the equipment a company needs and uses to make said product for their products! How the he'll do ewe call this free enterprise or capitalism? It's not it is exactly the thing ewe like most, it is communism, ewe fucking commie!

You're a total fucking moron, and I refuse to argue with someone who doesn't know the most basic facts relevant to the discussion.

I know you're the dumbest fucking commie lil girl on this forum that loves our government i.e. ewe and I subsidizing business.

Commie on comrade!
As I have already said half a dozen times, learn the definition of "income." Otherwise, don't bother posting to me.

Learn the definition of corporations should pay their way to make their money or just slither away with them commie.
Learn the definition of "income," shit for brains.

Commie on comrade!

I know ewe want corporations to be able to deduct raw materials and equipment that helps them make a profit. I also know that means ewe and I then have to make up for it. It is no e that ewe are balls in for corporate welfare and therefore a fucking commie!

Commie on comrade!

I know ewe want corporations to be able to deduct raw materials and equipment that helps them make a profit. I also know that means ewe and I then have to make up for it. It is no e that ewe are balls in for corporate welfare and therefore a fucking commie!

Commie on comrade!

Learn that ewe are a fucking commie comrade!

Learn ewe are a commie POS!

For or against.

For

But I wonder would a consumption tax be better. Food exempt of course

The FAIR tax is a consumption tax.

Which taxes only the poor and poor with credit.

No it doesn't, numskull. The poor pay no taxes under the FAIR tax.

A consumption tax is a tax on goods and services. The poor don't use goods or services?

For or against.
Against. Flat taxes are regressive.

Besides, it does not matter one bit which kind of tax scheme we have so long as politicians are allowed to put deductions, exemptions, and credits for their big donors in the tax code.

All this talk about flat taxes is a red herring to keep you rubes from talking about the REAL problem, the REAL corruption going on by the very people waving that red herring in your ignorant faces.

For or against.

For

A consumption tax is a tax on goods and services. The poor don't use goods or services?

The Fair Tax has a prebate in it which pays for the taxes on necessities.

I'm a Fair Tax proponent, too.

For or against.

For

The FAIR tax pays everyone a "prebate" in advance to compensate for all the taxes paid on the first $40,000 of spending.

For or against.

For

You clearly do not know what the Fair Tax is.

The Fair Tax is a sales tax. So it taxes EVERYONE. Where in the heck did you get the idea it only taxes the poor?

He gets it from leftist propaganda.

For or against.

These guys in another thread said it’s not fair that the rich pay more and the poor don’t pay.

So why don’t we have a flat tax? Is it because it won’t work or because it isn’t fair? Must be one or both.

Maybe we couldn’t possibly pay the bills if we did a flat tax?

Or maybe it would be too much to tax the poor and middle class what it would take to pay the bills.

In other words there must be a reason republicans didn’t pass a flat tax.

My suspicion is the way we do things now the rich don’t pay their fair share. Like GE and amazon they don’t pay taxes at all. Probably.

Why can't the rich pay more taxes they have more money it all boils down to one word GREED.

I would call it greedy for you to be demanding other people's money. It's also called avarice and a lot of other unflattering things.

See froggy, this is the bad argument Republicans keep making as they lower taxes on the rich. What they are trying won't work and isn't fair.

But they've spun it so it sounds like the rich are paying more than their fair share.

They may have been before Reagan but not since.

Roll Back the Reagan Tax Cuts

Nobles Need Not Pay Taxes

The best way to solve the tax problem is to downsize the government to the max so that it does not need that much money

Corporate subsidies cost taxpayers tens of billions. tRumps government shutdown cost $11B to the economy.

tRumps government shutdown cost $11B to the economy.
That's because government spending is a significant portion of GDP. When the government shuts down (stops spending), GDP slows.

That's how Trump artificially juices the GDP. He has exploded government spending to record levels.

Forum List

Back