Bush was an arrogant SOB

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I'm going to say this because it is true. The guy kept saying things like "I'm proud of some country for whatever reason" or he would say I am proud of some people for doing this as if the entire world cared whether or not he was proud of us. It is kind of like a disease a lot of politicians seem to have these days but I guess that would happen if you knew that your position was almost guaranteed for life. Both Nancy Pelosi and John McCain have been in office an entire lifetime and the only way we are ever going to get them out is if they die. They know that they will have power the rest of their lives so no wonder they think they are above us. We might as well start calling them your lordships or something. Obama is an arrogant prick as well. Talks to everyone as if everything he says has to be believed. The guy speaks with so much confidence that it makes people feel like anything he says is good even though everything he says smells like shit. DOn't question him because that would mean you are wrong or a racist. Obama has gotten a free ride during his eight years as 'king'. Not one bad thing has ever been said about him. Even in monarchies people bitch about their king but this goes beyond that. It is as if he some kind of tribal deity that represents our collective soul. Don't question him or you are a bad person....

cadd5c96777e36de6be954a66ca6f68f.jpg

• Banned
I never really hated the guy but it is a fact. Who goes around saying I'm so proud of XYZ. The only people who do that are football coaches for their team or employers for their employees. Outside of that relationship no one would give a shit if someone else was proud of us.

New Topics

Forum List

Back