Flashback: Rick Perry Supports Criminalizing Gay Sex

the problem is, it may not be true. Headlines lie.
Well, in this case, the headlines apparently are true. Goggle Rick Perry Lawrence v Texas and the truth will set you free.

Seems the rabid right has another bigot, another homophobe, another ossified thinker to champion. Someone who disregards the protections afforded by the courts just to press his own warped, dusty, hate filled agenda of anti-privacy and the erosion of personal liberties all to satisfy the stilted, ignorant bigotry of a few knuckle dragging constituents from the mega churches and trailer parks.

Yeah, yeah. Cry me a fucking river.....
Weird how tolerant some become when it's yet another bigot being called out yet that same tolerant person can become incensed when toleration is called for.

Anyone else know how to spell irony?

If it came down to Obama and Perry....I still would have to vote for Perry. We all know what Obama is capable of. :eusa_whistle:

Or you could vote for a third party candidate. Or write-in.

Seeing how a third party candidate or a write-in has no chance to win, it would be a vote that has been taken away to beat Obama, Mod. I don't want an Obama second term, his idealology is just too "radical".

Seeing how a third party candidate or a write-in has no chance to win, it would be a vote that has been taken away to beat Obama, Mod. I don't want an Obama second term, his idealology is just too "radical".

Except according to your location, you live in a Conservative part of the Northwest. So clearly he's not going to win your state. Besides, the fact people don't vote for third party candidates or write-ins based on what you said is the exact reason why we have the two party system we do today.

I see a lot of hypocrisy on this threads subject matter.
Big Government is bad, except when a righty wants to implement Big Government.
And then to offset Modbert's case, we get deflection and attacking the source.
Whatever happened to have a consistent conviction on an issue? I guess that's for everyone else. And those who are NOW defending or deflection Big Government actions are the same ones who say Moderate/Independents don't have convictions! Ahhh, the wonderment of ideologues never ceases.

Except according to your location, you live in a Conservative part of the Northwest. So clearly he's not going to win your state. Besides, the fact people don't vote for third party candidates or write-ins based on what you said is the exact reason why we have the two party system we do today.

I live in one of the most conservate states in the union, Mod. Also....yes we do have a two party system....that's why I won't vote outside of those two parties. It's not going to change in my lifetime...I've accepted that.

I live in one of the most conservate states in the union, Mod. Also....yes we do have a two party system....that's why I won't vote outside of those two parties. It's not going to change in my lifetime...I've accepted that.

So you have no worry about President Obama winning. Also, with that attitude, of course it's not.

So you have no worry about President Obama winning. Also, with that attitude, of course it's not.

That doesn't make any sense. :confused:
I'm saying that a third party or a write in won't be able to win.
I'm saying that a republican is the only one that could challenge Obama.
I may not agree with everything that the republican stands for, but I agree with a lot less with Obama.

Whatever happened to have a consistent conviction on an issue? I guess that's for everyone else. And those who are NOW defending or deflection Big Government actions are the same ones who say Moderate/Independents don't have convictions! Ahhh, the wonderment of ideologues never ceases.

^^ Can you fit any more generalizations into one post than this one?

I may not agree with everything that the republican stands for, but I agree with a lot less with Obama.

It makes perfect sense. If you and everyone else have the attitude that the two party system isn't going to change in their lifetime and don't bother fighting it, then it comes as no surprise why we would have said system.

There is a difference between being realistic and defeatist. Sure, a third-party candidate isn't going to win the Presidency in 2012. However, that's no reason as to why they can't try. It also helps to establish recognition on the local level, which is where third parties can establish themselves more easily.

If there is a candidate in 2012 who I agree with more than President Obama (there is no one in the current crop of GOP candidates I would vote for) then I will vote for that candidate. If there is not and President Obama I feel has done a terrible job, I will write in Mickey Mouse. It won't be the first same that I will have done so in a election that impacts who goes to D.C.

It makes perfect sense. If you and everyone else have the attitude that the two party system isn't going to change in their lifetime and don't bother fighting it, then it comes as no surprise why we would have said system.

There is a difference between being realistic and defeatist. Sure, a third-party candidate isn't going to win the Presidency in 2012. However, that's no reason as to why they can't try. It also helps to establish recognition on the local level, which is where third parties can establish themselves more easily.

If there is a candidate in 2012 who I agree with more than President Obama (there is no one in the current crop of GOP candidates I would vote for) then I will vote for that candidate. If there is not and President Obama I feel has done a terrible job, I will write in Mickey Mouse. It won't be the first same that I will have done so in a election that impacts who goes to D.C.

You and I disagree...I'm not going to waste my vote against someone who I think is bad for America. I'm not voting to make a statement, I'm voting for the candidate who will do less harm to our country.

Do you feel 0bama has done a terrible job thus far?

I think I know the answer, but I'm asking...

^^ Can you fit any more generalizations into one post than this one?

It wasn't a generalization, it was a specific opinionated overview to specific posts reeking of hypocrisy. :cool:

Well, in this case, the headlines apparently are true. Goggle Rick Perry Lawrence v Texas and the truth will set you free.

Seems the rabid right has another bigot, another homophobe, another ossified thinker to champion. Someone who disregards the protections afforded by the courts just to press his own warped, dusty, hate filled agenda of anti-privacy and the erosion of personal liberties all to satisfy the stilted, ignorant bigotry of a few knuckle dragging constituents from the mega churches and trailer parks.

Weird how tolerant some become when it's yet another bigot being called out yet that same tolerant person can become incensed when toleration is called for.

Obama was trained by a real bigot and you made excuses for him. So shut the fuck about it.

Why do perry supporters hate the constitution?

Optimus Prime is calling your name again. He's in your toy box.

HowOldAmI.com_773_20070219233512.jpg

The real Pasmanoballs...

Obama was trained by a real bigot and you made excuses for him. So shut the fuck about it.
Show me where Obama has used bigotry to advance an agenda. Perry has done it in spades.

Show me where Obama has used bigotry to advance an agenda. Perry has done it in spades.

Racist.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back