Flags Fly Half Staff For Cop Murdered by Trump Insurgents and Supporters

American flags are being flown half staff in honor of a Capitol Policeman murdered by Trump terrorists and supporters dispatched by President Donald Trump crying, whining and lying about his lost election being srolen
That's good news.

These Jihadis must be exposed and stopped.

If you really intend to be impactful, you should consider efficiency and spend your time wisely exhausting all effort begging and pleading with your dark pet humans inhabiting all of America’s super shitholes. Good luck with that.
Not much I can do online.

I'm just asking you guys not to kill anyone in your Jihad.

Hey, you can mock and demean people you "believe" to be unhinged, heavily armed domestic terrorists. That will for sure help.

Now the trumpoholics are justifying murdering a cop for their cause.
I had one of them tell me earlier that we brought this on ourselves.

That's what murderers say.

"You made me do this".

You normalized political violence as part of our society, over the last four years.

That is you bringing this on yourself.
And there it is, again.

DId you really expect that your side could employ political violence and never have any blowback?

You want to try thinking about it now?

Do you want more or less political violence in the future?

American flags are being flown half staff in honor of a Capitol Policeman murdered by Trump terrorists and supporters dispatched by President Donald Trump crying, whining and lying about his lost election being srolen
That's good news.

But AntiFA is a myth, right Mac?
It is? No, I don't think so.

So you're proud to be just like those you hate. Not surprising.

No, I hate it that we have to use the tactics that the progressive left uses...But, that's the world we live in right now...

You may not think AntiFa is a myth, but one of your hero's said as much when asked...

I don't know why you feel you need to change the subject.

I know you're proud of your Jihad, just like ISIS is. Lying about me is not needed.

Please don't kill anyone.

Making a point using someone within the party you support saying something that directly goes to what I asked you, is not changing the subject, nor is it a lie about you...In fact I explicitly said that while you may not feel AntiFa is a myth that a leader within the party you support does, and said as much...What is the lie?

That Nadler is one of my heroes. See, you don't even realize that you lie.

This is sad. Please don't kill anyone.

Much better than when those thugs flew the trump flag instead at the Capitol.

It’s all fun and games until somebody dies
Your riots over the summer just kept killing all summer long. But those deaths were okay in your book. Hypocrite you have no right to say anything.

Nobody is celebrating deaths in either case

The deaths this week were directly tied to people acting on the Presidents lies and misinformation

That's good news.

If you really intend to be impactful, you should consider efficiency and spend your time wisely exhausting all effort begging and pleading with your dark pet humans inhabiting all of America’s super shitholes. Good luck with that.

Hey, you can mock and demean people you "believe" to be unhinged, heavily armed domestic terrorists. That will for sure help.
I'm not mocking anyone. It's clear you people are willing to kill innocents in your jihad.

I'm asking you not to.

That's good news.

In classifying the protest against the stealing of the election for Biden, as a "Jihad", I'd like you to now tell us how exactly our protest is a fight against the enemies of Islam?

Now the trumpoholics are justifying murdering a cop for their cause.
I had one of them tell me earlier that we brought this on ourselves.

That's what murderers say.

"You made me do this".

You normalized political violence as part of our society, over the last four years.

That is you bringing this on yourself.
And there it is, again.

DId you really expect that your side could employ political violence and never have any blowback?

You want to try thinking about it now?

Do you want more or less political violence in the future?
I want far less from both sides. You're so similar. In my book, you're essentially the same.

Please don't kill anyone in your Jihad.

That's good news.

In classifying the protest against the stealing of the election for Biden, as a "Jihad", I'd like you to now tell us how exactly our protest is a fight against the enemies of Islam?
"Jihad" means "holy war".

And they say the same thing you do: "You made us murder. It's your fault".

You're no better than those you hate.

It was the last opportunity to do something about that stolen election......and as soon as Congress got back to work they tabled their objections and rubber-stamped the election
Actually, I watched the House object to Arizona and Pennsylvania both for the full two hours. They didn't finish until after 3 am. The senator who had initially objected to Georgia backed out, meaning the House members never got a chance to speak on it. That was all I saw tabled. One senator.

I get so sick of your constant lies slipped into your rants.
You are an enemy. so lying to you is acceptable and appropriate. Sometimes small lies are more effective than big ones.

That's good news.

No, I hate it that we have to use the tactics that the progressive left uses...But, that's the world we live in right now...

You may not think AntiFa is a myth, but one of your hero's said as much when asked...

I know you're proud of your Jihad, just like ISIS is. Lying about me is not needed.

Making a point using someone within the party you support saying something that directly goes to what I asked you, is not changing the subject, nor is it a lie about you...In fact I explicitly said that while you may not feel AntiFa is a myth that a leader within the party you support does, and said as much...What is the lie?

LOL....I see it as rhetorical flurish. Just like you saying that those who voted for Trump, now protesting, are waging a "Jihad".... So, I'll ask you, why do you lie about that?

But you're right, this is sad, and you're contributing to the sadness...

That's good news.

LOL....I see it as rhetorical flurish. Just like you saying that those who voted for Trump, now protesting, are waging a "Jihad".... So, I'll ask you, why do you lie about that?

I know. I'm making you murder. It's my fault.

There were no Trump terrorists in the crowd. There were a small number of unarmed protesters that broke in. Hundreds of thousands of Trump supporters were peaceful and stayed out of the Capitol building the entire time. As for a flag flying at half-mast, I prefer to think that it was for the murdered unarmed woman Air Force veteran.
Oh really?''Here's only PART of what those "peaceful protesters" did

Funny how y'all didn't give two shits when cops were injured, or killed during the summer of love riots, but now y'all love you some police....

Well let’s look at the cause of the two riots

The first was caused by overzealous police who would not let up on a suspect who could not breathe.

The second was caused by a President who could not admit defeat and created a myth that he had won and the election was stolen from him. His myth caused an angry mob to attack the Congress

What happened at the Capitol wasn't a riot....
Sure it was. It was a violent insurrection attempting to stop Congress from officially naming our newly elected President using a riot as a tactic and means.
That makes zero sense.
It was the last opportunity to do something about that stolen election......and as soon as Congress got back to work they tabled their objections and rubber-stamped the election.
The fact is....you people have been repeating the lie that there was no evidence of fraud.....so the only opportunity to present that evidence to the entire nation of that fraud was ended as soon as it began.
Who do you think planned that attack?
Who benefited the most?
You people? Do you mean Trump-appointed judges, his own Department of Justice, and Republican election officials?
Are those Judges given to Trump from a list that Republicans have for nomination? I am sure a Prog judge would have done the opposite if a prog politician was involved.

That's good news.

"Jihad" means "holy war".

And they say the same thing you do: "You made us murder. It's your fault".

You're no better than those you hate.

Ha, You clearly don't know what the definition of Jihad is...

It’s all fun and games until somebody dies
Your riots over the summer just kept killing all summer long. But those deaths were okay in your book. Hypocrite you have no right to say anything.

Nobody is celebrating deaths in either case

The deaths this week were directly tied to people acting on the Presidents lies and misinformation
The deaths of the summer were people acting on the lies of the media about the death of Floyd. Of course you were silent about them. Because they fit your political agenda. So fuck off, you are the problem of america.

That's good news.

I'm not mocking anyone. It's clear you people are willing to kill innocents in your jihad.

I'm asking you not to.

Oh spare me. Obviously you're enjoying yourself here just having a good ol time arguing and showcasing your wit. No different than what "you people" have been doing on this forum all day, every day for a fucking decade. Oh and no worries, I don't plan on killing or dying for this pathetic excuse of a "nation", like... ever. OK?
chaik2.gif

That's good news.

I know. I'm making you murder. It's my fault.

I've murdered no one....So, I don't know what you're talking about....But your strawman is noted...

Forum List

Back