Flags Fly Half Staff For Cop Murdered by Trump Insurgents and Supporters

Now the trumpoholics are justifying murdering a cop for their cause.
I had one of them tell me earlier that we brought this on ourselves.

That's what murderers say.

"You made me do this".

You normalized political violence as part of our society, over the last four years.

That is you bringing this on yourself.
And there it is, again.

DId you really expect that your side could employ political violence and never have any blowback?

You want to try thinking about it now?

Do you want more or less political violence in the future?
I want far less from both sides. You're so similar. In my book, you're essentially the same.

Please don't kill anyone in your Jihad.

I want far less violence from both sides too. We have common ground. I've been very frustrated over the last four years as people from your side have made political violence part of our new normal.

Do you have any ideas how to work towards that? Cause I do.
Since I already know you're not going hold your side accountable, regardless of the issue, there is zero (0) reason for me to bother.

Maybe someone else will.

This reminds of that time you were going around the forum siting me as an example of the sort that "the right" must "hold accountable" but you never said what they're supposed to do about me.
I don't care. Sorry.

"You made me do this".

You normalized political violence as part of our society, over the last four years.

And there it is, again.

DId you really expect that your side could employ political violence and never have any blowback?

I want far less from both sides. You're so similar. In my book, you're essentially the same.

I want far less violence from both sides too. We have common ground. I've been very frustrated over the last four years as people from your side have made political violence part of our new normal.

Since I already know you're not going hold your side accountable, regardless of the issue, there is zero (0) reason for me to bother.

Maybe someone else will.

In what way would you like Correll to "hold his side accountable"?

He wants me to confront racists from the right.

Trouble is, he doesn't distinguish between valid accusations of racism, and bullshit that is just personal smears.

Well sure...His arguments are often dishonest trolling, such as his characterization of those he politically opposes as 'Jihadist'.... If "racists" were his only objection here, I am sure he would ignore if someone said they denounce racism...No, see, he thinks that by listing your affiliation on a voter registration as "Republican" that inherrantly MAKES you racist....

Now, if someone were to demand the same of him, he would never stray from the liberal orthodoxy he has adopted, but he expects you to do just that, and what's worse over an imaginary threat....He is as much a troll as anything else, and is not in here to debate anything, see my sig....But, I hold out hope...

American flags are being flown half staff in honor of a Capitol Policeman murdered by Trump terrorists and supporters dispatched by President Donald Trump crying, whining and lying about his lost election being srolen
That's good news.

These Jihadis must be exposed and stopped.

If you really intend to be impactful, you should consider efficiency and spend your time wisely exhausting all effort begging and pleading with your dark pet humans inhabiting all of America’s super shitholes. Good luck with that.
Not much I can do online.

I'm just asking you guys not to kill anyone in your Jihad.
There’s lots you could do....you and Lesh could join message boards comprised of dark Democrats and beg the members to stop the violence. You know, if you really cared about killings and all.
And I'm sure I'll see you begging the Trumpster Jihadis to stop the violence too.

Cool. Problem solved.
No you won’t...I’ll DEFINITELY be encouraging it.

"You made me do this".

And there it is, again.

Maybe someone else will.

This reminds of that time you were going around the forum siting me as an example of the sort that "the right" must "hold accountable" but you never said what they're supposed to do about me.
I don't care. Sorry.

Huh? I thought it was of vital importance that people like me be held accountable (whatever that means)...?

American flags are being flown half staff in honor of a Capitol Policeman murdered by Trump terrorists and supporters dispatched by President Donald Trump crying, whining and lying about his lost election being srolen
That's good news.

If you really intend to be impactful, you should consider efficiency and spend your time wisely exhausting all effort begging and pleading with your dark pet humans inhabiting all of America’s super shitholes. Good luck with that.

There’s lots you could do....you and Lesh could join message boards comprised of dark Democrats and beg the members to stop the violence. You know, if you really cared about killings and all.
And I'm sure I'll see you begging the Trumpster Jihadis to stop the violence too.

Cool. Problem solved.
I know. I was just kidding. I expect nothing constructive from you folks.

You American Jihadis have begun your war. For your buffoon King, a guy who would stab you in the back in a heartbeat.

That's good news.

Cool. Problem solved.

Sometimes I call Antifa and BLM marxists. Because, they seem to actually be marxists. So, not really an inflammatory insult.

You are rubbing salt into already bleeding wounds.

If you want an decrease in violence, you are doing it wrong.

That's good news.

Cool. Problem solved.
I know. I was just kidding. I expect nothing constructive from you folks.

You American Jihadis have begun your war. For your buffoon King, a guy who would stab you in the back in a heartbeat.

Troll.

A terrorist insurgent threat was thwarted by a hero cop. I don't see the problem.
Yeah, that's what your betters tell you-

Saw it with my own eyes. Good shoot.
I thought the George Floyd choke-out was awesome. Connor McGregor ain’t got shit on Derek Chauvin. (Like my ebonics?)

Of course you did. That ain't any new revelation from a Cult45 scrub.

Funny how y'all didn't give two shits when cops were injured, or killed during the summer of love riots, but now y'all love you some police....
I can barely remember 1967.

I'm talking about your summer of love 2020....Remember that? Ah the fun, right? The burning buildings, the atonomous zones, the riots of "mostly peacful protestors" as they burned and looted, the clashing and murder of cops...Wasn't that fun?

Funny how y'all didn't give two shits when cops were injured, or killed during the summer of love riots, but now y'all love you some police....

I'm talking about your summer of love 2020....Remember that? Ah the fun, right? The burning buildings, the atonomous zones, the riots of "mostly peacful protestors" as they burned and looted, the clashing and murder of cops...Wasn't that fun?

I especially liked the time when the mother and her child were terrorized in their car by a BLM activist while the 911 operator mocked her. Good times.

I especially liked the time when the mother and her child were terrorized in their car by a BLM activist while the 911 operator mocked her. Good times.

That never happened, that was just a myth....

That never happened, that was just a myth....

It was just an idea.

Forum List

Back