Flags Fly Half Staff For Cop Murdered by Trump Insurgents and Supporters

American flags are being flown half staff in honor of a Capitol Policeman murdered by Trump terrorists and supporters dispatched by President Donald Trump crying, whining and lying about his lost election being srolen
That's good news.

These Jihadis must be exposed and stopped.

But AntiFA is a myth, right Mac?
It is? No, I don't think so.

So you're proud to be just like those you hate. Not surprising.

It was the last opportunity to do something about that stolen election......and as soon as Congress got back to work they tabled their objections and rubber-stamped the election
Actually, I watched the House object to Arizona and Pennsylvania both for the full two hours. They didn't finish until after 3 am. The senator who had initially objected to Georgia backed out, meaning the House members never got a chance to speak on it. That was all I saw tabled. One senator.

I get so sick of your constant lies slipped into your rants.

Funny how y'all didn't give two shits when cops were injured, or killed during the summer of love riots, but now y'all love you some police....
FU asshole. You can't make a blanket statement about how people feel about cops being killed and be taken seriously. You ain't a mindreader, your just an asshole unable to articulate your feelings because of your lack of education. Go back under your rock.

Oh, must have hit a nerve....lol...Look, the truth is that when you people were burning down cities across the nation, screaming things like "Defund the police", throwing water bottles filled with cement at them, and attacking fellow American's at will, you didn't give a shit that police officers died in that mess...Now, you do. So, maybe you can explain why that is with all your education and all....lol
It's almost as funny as nba players now standing behind democracy

These NBA players are no different than you or I....They have an opinion, that I suspect will change somewhat when their fortunes are in the crosshairs...

American flags are being flown half staff in honor of a Capitol Policeman murdered by Trump terrorists and supporters dispatched by President Donald Trump crying, whining and lying about his lost election being srolen
That's good news.

When the right does it, is is "Jihad", when the left does it, it is "racial justice".

Yep. Keep rubbing salt into already bleeding wounds.

YOu want a civil war? This is how you get a civil war.
Please don't kill people.

Your holy war is wrong.

I'd say the same to ISIS.

Funny. I was obviously referring to BLM.

Would you say that to BLM? Or is that "different" for "reasons" that you expect people that treat with contempt to respect while you dismiss all their reasons?

Now the trumpoholics are justifying murdering a cop for their cause.
I had one of them tell me earlier that we brought this on ourselves.

That's what murderers say.

"You made me do this".

You normalized political violence as part of our society, over the last four years.

That is you bringing this on yourself.

That's good news.

When the right does it, is is "Jihad", when the left does it, it is "racial justice".

Yep. Keep rubbing salt into already bleeding wounds.

YOu want a civil war? This is how you get a civil war.

Your holy war is wrong.

I'd say the same to ISIS.

Funny. I was obviously referring to BLM.

Would you say that to BLM? Or is that "different" for "reasons" that you expect people that treat with contempt to respect while you dismiss all their reasons?

He was murdered by an antifa thug who was hiding in the Trump supporters....you moron.....Trump supporters didn't engage in violence, the antifa thugs hidden in their midst attacked that officer.

That's good news.

No, I hate it that we have to use the tactics that the progressive left uses...But, that's the world we live in right now...

You may not think AntiFa is a myth, but one of your hero's said as much when asked...

That's good news.

If you really intend to be impactful, you should consider efficiency and spend your time wisely exhausting all effort begging and pleading with your dark pet humans inhabiting all of America’s super shitholes. Good luck with that.

Now the trumpoholics are justifying murdering a cop for their cause.

I personally disagree with the way this country has embraced political violence as part of the new normal, over the last four years.

I really wish that had not happened.

You can look back over my past posts and see that I have been consistent on that.

I'm sorry that political violence is normal in our country now.

But, I was "outvoted". By you people.

You won. Why are you not celebrating? You got your way.

That's good news.

No, I hate it that we have to use the tactics that the progressive left uses...But, that's the world we live in right now...

You may not think AntiFa is a myth, but one of your hero's said as much when asked...

I don't know why you feel you need to change the subject.

I know you're proud of your Jihad, just like ISIS is. Lying about me is not needed.

Please don't kill anyone.

That's good news.

If you really intend to be impactful, you should consider efficiency and spend your time wisely exhausting all effort begging and pleading with your dark pet humans inhabiting all of America’s super shitholes. Good luck with that.
Not much I can do online.

I'm just asking you guys not to kill anyone in your Jihad.

That's good news.

If anything, we should be raising the flag poles another 10 feet and flying the flag at the very top. America won this one, and it was a big one. I don't agree with all the half mast stuff. It's lowered more than it's where it belongs.

Of course we are saddened by the lives lost, but he knew what he was getting into as a cop, same as any soldier. He gave his life to protect our country and he deserves respect, but leave our flag out of it.

There were no Trump terrorists in the crowd. There were a small number of unarmed protesters that broke in. Hundreds of thousands of Trump supporters were peaceful and stayed out of the Capitol building the entire time. As for a flag flying at half-mast, I prefer to think that it was for the murdered unarmed woman Air Force veteran.

That's good news.

I don't know why you feel you need to change the subject.

I know you're proud of your Jihad, just like ISIS is. Lying about me is not needed.

Please don't kill anyone.

Making a point using someone within the party you support saying something that directly goes to what I asked you, is not changing the subject, nor is it a lie about you...In fact I explicitly said that while you may not feel AntiFa is a myth that a leader within the party you support does, and said as much...What is the lie?

Forum List

Back