Flagging operations

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
PETITION TO DEMAND A RETRACTION
TO:
President of the United States, Barack Obama
As a concerned citizen, I respectfully demand that your Administration rescind the troubling citizen-reporting program recently set forth by your White House Director of New Media.
Creating a program that requests individuals to report on their neighbors, co-workers, family members, and friends who express personal opinions in opposition to your policy choices is not the way to encourage “openness” and “transparency.” It is tantamount to policing ideas. Such a program will only stifle free and open debate among the citizens of this great country.
This nation was founded on a belief in the necessity of free and open discourse on the important policy and political issues of our day. Your program is counter to these core principles and raises serious concern among the American people. We respectfully, yet urgently, request that the program be withdrawn and that you preserve and protect the First Amendment rights of the citizens of America.

Flag yourself

If you wish to Flag Yourself to the White House as someone who is speaking out against nationalized health care, please ensure the check box below is selected and we will send the email below to [email protected] on your behalf.

Subject Line: Flagging Myself

Dear White House "Flagging" Operation,

I'm trying to beat others to the punch and hope to flag myself before someone else reports me first. Yes, I'm speaking out against nationalized health care to my family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, and through my email lists.

Sincerely,
YOUR NAME HERE
Please click here to print a copy.

Please click here to print a copy with spaces for multiple signatures.

To petition online click here
https://www.aclj.org/Petition/Default.aspx?sc=3471&ac=1

Cheers

Let Americans Exercise Free Speech!
The ACLJ said today that the free speech rights of Americans must not be ignored as the White House and some members of Congress move to intimidate and silence critics of President Obama’s policies – including health care legislation. In a legal analysis being distributed to members of Congress, the ACLJ reminds lawmakers that this nation has a long history of Americans exercising free speech to comment on important social issues of the day. You can read our analysis here.

Obama will ignore this, as he ignores all he doesn't like.

The call will be for more attacks on palin and Beck to distract everyone.

Obama will ignore this, as he ignores all he doesn't like.

The call will be for more attacks on palin and Beck to distract everyone.

You are sooo right, it is right from Saul Alinskys, rules for radicals

Rule 1: Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have

Rule 2: Never go outside the experience of your people.

Rule 3: Whenever possible, go outside the experience of the enemy.

Rule 4: Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.

Rule 5: Ridicule is man's most potent weapon

Rule 6: A good tactic is one your people enjoy.

Rule 7: A tactic that drags on for too long becomes a drag.

Rule 8: Use different tactics and actions and use all events of the period.

Rule 9: The threat is more terrifying than the thing itself.

Rule 10: Maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.

Rule 11: If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside.

Rule 12: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.

Rule 13: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it.

I like what Obam is doing he will go to far There is so little worth fighting for as far as the USA goes better to let him kill it and we can state over from the ashes.
The corruption is across the board and to deep.

Forum List

Back