FLA politics, a collapsed walking bridge & Paul Manafort

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Gee, I think I posted that the failed 'bridge' likely had some connection to GOP Florida politics. All bizness in Florida is either connected to REPUBLICANS or passes through Tallahassee (yes even foreign investments including criminal elements).

HELL, I got a 2fer with that assumption. REPUBLICAN politics or and/or just a REP criminal-- Paul Manafort. His client is one of the companies in the bridge construction.

Let's see if there are CAMPAIGN contributions from entities among those in the bridge deal that may have filled national or Florida campaign coffers. Stay tuned for that.

(And just for an added umph to the story, the company Manafort represented got a Pentagon contract for a $66MILLION school in Gitmo!)

FACEBOOK, TRUMP NEWS, U.S. NEWS
Builder of Miami’s collapsed bridge has a strange connection to Paul Manafort

NOOR AL-SIBAI
15 MAR 2018 AT 20:39 ET
Follow @rawstory

In the wake of Thursday’s deadly bridge collapse in Miami, Florida, a months-old connection between the company that built the bridge and the Trump campaign has been revealed.

CBS Politics reporter Katie Watson on Thursday afternoon flagged the connection between Munilla Construction Company, the group that built the nearly-finished pedestrian foot bridge near Florida International University, and onetime Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.
Linking to an August article from real estate website The Real Deal, Watson included a picture of CMC executives Jorge and Fernando Munilla, the former campaign chairman and Manafort’s client Yan Jiehe, the owner of China’s largest private building company.

The Real Deal reported in August that Manafort was advising Jiehe on potentially acquiring CMC at the time his home was raided by the FBI last July. The website’s August report also pointed out that Manafort, Jiehe and the CMC executives were also photographed together a second time as well.

Though it does not appear that Jiehe ever purchased CMC, business website BisNow reported in September that the company may be under scrutiny due to their relationship with Manafort and the Chinese builder in light of their $66 million contract with Pentagon to build a school at Guantanamo Bay.

Builder of Miami's collapsed bridge has a strange connection to Paul Manafort

Last edited:
Gee, I think I posted that the failed 'bridge' likely had some connection to GOP Florida politics. All bizness in Florida is either connected to REPUBLICANS or passes through Tallahassee (yes even foreign investments including criminal elements).

HELL, I got a 2fer with that assumption. REPUBLICAN politics or and/or just a REP criminal-- Paul Manafort. His client is one of the companies in the bridge construction.

Let's see if there are CAMPAIGN contributions from entities among those in the bridge deal that may have filled national or Florida campaign coffers. Stay tuned for that.

(And just for an added umph to the story, the company Manafort represented got a Pentagon contract for a $66MILLION school in Gitmo!)

FACEBOOK, TRUMP NEWS, U.S. NEWS
Builder of Miami’s collapsed bridge has a strange connection to Paul Manafort

NOOR AL-SIBAI
15 MAR 2018 AT 20:39 ET
Follow @rawstory

In the wake of Thursday’s deadly bridge collapse in Miami, Florida, a months-old connection between the company that built the bridge and the Trump campaign has been revealed.

CBS Politics reporter Katie Watson on Thursday afternoon flagged the connection between Munilla Construction Company, the group that built the nearly-finished pedestrian foot bridge near Florida International University, and onetime Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.
Linking to an August article from real estate website The Real Deal, Watson included a picture of CMC executives Jorge and Fernando Munilla, the former campaign chairman and Manafort’s client Yan Jiehe, the owner of China’s largest private building company.

The Real Deal reported in August that Manafort was advising Jiehe on potentially acquiring CMC at the time his home was raided by the FBI last July. The website’s August report also pointed out that Manafort, Jiehe and the CMC executives were also photographed together a second time as well.

Though it does not appear that Jiehe ever purchased CMC, business website BisNow reported in September that the company may be under scrutiny due to their relationship with Manafort and the Chinese builder in light of their $66 million contract with Pentagon to build a school at Guantanamo Bay.

Builder of Miami's collapsed bridge has a strange connection to Paul Manafort

It's what happens when you give people "their money back" and don't spend on things that really, really need to be spent on, like infrastructure that's badly in need of repair, or was never built properly in the first place.

How many bridges collapse in the US compared to other First World nations?

I can't remember other countries having this problem.

Forum List

Back