Trump Fires One of the Few Competent People Left in His Administration

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
Another bites the dust. There's been a 39% rate of upheaval in this failed administration.

President Trump has decided to remove H.R. McMaster as his national security adviser and is actively discussing potential replacements, according to five people with knowledge of the plans, preparing to deliver yet another jolt to the senior ranks of his administration.

Trump decides to remove national security adviser, and others may follow

Another bites the dust. There's been a 39% rate of upheaval in this failed administration.

President Trump has decided to remove H.R. McMaster as his national security adviser and is actively discussing potential replacements, according to five people with knowledge of the plans, preparing to deliver yet another jolt to the senior ranks of his administration.

Holy shit. And Ben Carson quit I think. But I wouldn't classify him in the competent category.

What a mess.

McMaster and Tillerson were the voices of reason in this administration.

The VA guy has one foot out of the door.

What a mess

That's really alarming. McMaster was one of the only competent, qualified people on Trump's staff. I read his book, Dereliction of Duty, years ago about how the Joint Chiefs of Staff and military leaders in Vietnam lied to Congress and the American people during the Vietnam War. I was always a fan of his. I firmly believe McMaster was trying to protect this country from a fucking madman like Trump and he was willing to drag his good name through the mud to do it.

McMaster and Tillerson were the voices of reason in this administration.
...And that alone should scare the piss out of you!!

iu

That's really alarming. McMaster was one of the only competent, qualified people on Trump's staff. I read his book, Dereliction of Duty, years ago about how the Joint Chiefs of Staff and military leaders in Vietnam lied to Congress and the American people during the Vietnam War. I was always a fan of his. I firmly believe McMaster was trying to protect this country from a fucking madman like Trump and he was willing to drag his good name through the mud to do it.
There's no one left to protect this country from this madman. Kelly has been neutered.

John Bolton to the rescue.....Trump's cleaning house

One of the guys most responsible for the mess in Iraq...that's what we need! I wonder if he can get Trump to attack Cuba since Bush would not do it for him.

There's no one left to protect this country from this madman. Kelly has been neutered.

Sadly, I have to agree with you. We are fucking doomed if the Repubs in Congress are too cowardly to perform their Constitutional duty and impeach this monster before it's too late.

When will those TWO morons....Ryan and McConnell.......finally step in and say, ENOUGH !!!??

Forum List

Back